Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) (33138 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by LegacyB: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

I know your condition. Your stupid condition is permanent
Sorry I feel much pity for you. But don’t kill yourself please. It’s only an election . Ndo!
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Proffdada: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Realist12:

Death is constant. how we'd leave this world is unknown to any of us . You'd also leave this world.
We all know that but it's how
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ifogift007: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
kpompey:

Think about yourself.Everyman must die
Yes I taught about My self that's why I will never support thuggery and rigging.

I taught about Myself that's why I want a transparent Nigerian were everyone is considered equal not judged by ethnicity or religion

Any body who doesn't support d above is an enemy of state

Period
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ifogift007: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:

Your scare tactics did not prevent a Christian Benue from voting Tinubu.

I am not supporting any evil government, I am supporting Bola Tinubu who is an economic genius.

I am a Christian and Catholic, so enough with the Wasiu.
My words are as clear as marble any body supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully be d person christian or Muslim

And for the records Benue state didn't vote APC
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Soadechanel: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all the people who voted and followed him in this success story, may good things happen to all Nigerians during his tenure.. BUT the people saying that Nigeria will see hell, or Tinubu will be a failure or that them they are in abroad so Nigeria can go to hell, I pray on this day that success will never locate you & your family, cuz even if Atiku or Obi had won, I will have still been optimistic that Nigeria will become good, what you wish for Nigeria is what will happen to you and your family, Amen! #Awalokan
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Soadechanel: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin walahi
Skerere:
My heart goes out the obidients, full of angst, hatred, insulting people upandan, blinded, unaware of political arithmetic hia! At a point everybody kept quiet for them.
Pls try to comfort an obidient near you if you have the strength becouse Psychologists and Doctors don japa. Wahala dey.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Lekomax: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Ayo25 post=121364748]Sweet victory✌️

The victory highlights the limit of propaganda, cruise-catching, hate-filled campaign and social media bullying.

Just watch as the 'baba wey no well' outlive many of his detractors grin[/quot]. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤣👍👍🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🏻👍
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by kpompey: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ifogift007:
Yes I taught about My self that's why I will never support thuggery and rigging.

I taught about Myself that's why I want a transparent Nigerian were everyone is considered equal not judged by ethnicity or religion

Any body who doesn't support d above is an enemy of state

Period
Igbos are the only bigot, where no other person stood a chance in their state, as seen in the just concluded presidential election. The election is the best we had in recent time. I have videos and footages of where election were massively rigged by Labour party in Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and even Lagos. Of course, except anyone who pray for the rot of God, we know that APC and PDP also played this rigging game where they have the opportunity. Only Kwankwanso NNPP may not have the machinery at this time. I saw a video where Peter Obi and his fellow Biafran brothers in diaspora are negotiating how to deploy technology to rig this election. So what are we saying, this is a case of a pot calling the kettle black. Accept the victory and go back to the drawing board, and hopefully in the next four years you may come with a more credible candidate who has no antecedent in Government. Only one thing I am sure of, if igbos could change from their aggressive and abusive ways, and align better with Yoruba who has been their benefactor for so long. They will have the presidency next time it returns to the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Tremple8v: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
You welcome Our president grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents / Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.