Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) (33140 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Libera: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I'll write it here and screenshot it. I said it in 2015 and I can't believe I'm saying it again.
DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN Y'ALL.

When Tinubu and shettima are done with this country, you all will see Buhari as Saint.
Yanmiri will you keep Quayet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by gmo10(m): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I laugh

I laugh

I really really laugh.

APC and INEC will see the wrath of Nigerians.

The way it will happen, everybody will be caught Unawares. You can only destroy your dirty and wretched south east, if you Igbos dare to cause mayhem outside there, sorry will be your case. Who told you guys all youths were supporting pi.

Let them be celebrating their evil deed.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Hanndye: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the AGBADORIANS.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
PJ123:

God will defeat your counsels against the nation.
The fact that your candidate didn't win doesn't mean you should nurse evil intentions against your nation. Someone would have thought your obedient noise is about the nation but it's all about your tribe.

Congratulations to the nation

May the Lord grant the President elect, Ahmed Bola Tinubu strength and wisdom to move Nigeria out of current economic challenges to land of shared prosperity in Jesus name
Lost my old nl account. I'd have quoted the comment. The fact that I clearly warned people back in 2015 about the impending doom in Nigeria, people called me all sorts of names and kept shouting sai baba.
The same people did the same again.
If you like pray, fast, and say God forbid, you cannot avoid what's coming.
Una go see Buhari as saint.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ezeego1(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
MrTuns:
Obi and Atiku. Call Tinubu Now!!

They are not weaklings like Jonathan so expect no call, it's not over yet.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Silvershadow81(m): 6:22am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2023
PJ123:

God will defeat your counsels against the nation.
The fact that your candidate didn't win doesn't mean you should nurse evil intentions against your nation. Someone would have thought your obedient noise is about the nation but it's all about your tribe.

Congratulations to the nation

May the Lord grant the President elect, Ahmed Bola Tinubu strength and wisdom to move Nigeria out of current economic challenges to land of shared prosperity in Jesus name

You never see anything
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by ppogba: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Benue is in the bag.
The north will never support an outsider.
Muslim muslim ticket will finish him.
He cannot hold a flag by himself.
President Buhari does not support him.
Aso rock cabal will never allow him.

Lesson: Never leave God and destiny out of any calculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Massdamm(m): 6:24am On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I'll write it here and screenshot it. I said it in 2015 and I can't believe I'm saying it again.

When Tinubu and shettima are done with this country, you all will see Buhari as Saint.

Don’t wish the country bad base on say your candidate of your choice doesn’t win
We want a better Nigerian and rejoice with the winner
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

See you.

If you like get all the other parties together with their regions, you go still lule with the right rigging patterns.
Common sense will tell you that results of opposition parties added together are almost twice the ruling party. PDP plus Labour alone is 12 million plus. Figures like this was what Asiwaju calculated before he formed an alliance and struck a deal with Buhari and other Parties.
Those who voted against Tinubu are far more than those who voted for him. But they all want to win in their own different pattern. Alliance work well against a southerner than a Northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Massdamm(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
phemmyflexxy:
Where are those "Tinubu will never rule this country" idiots... So you can all go and hug transformer now that he has become president of the federal republic of Nigeria...
Jagaban is here.
No mind those clowns 🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by ppogba: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
aycorporat:
This has shown that, abuses, threats and blackmail don't win elections.
Hard work, building bridges and convictions do!

Online noise.
Kangaroo polls.
Hungry influencers.
Social media frenzy amongst others too do not win elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by LegacyB: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Despite your English you're stupid
The next election cycle has started if you like continue your stupidity The truth is I want to see an Igbo president soon. Stop making the journey to that ,so hard imp.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Thedon22: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
gerrardomendes:
We dey watch
Eeyahhhhh! O Mase ooooo. Aso o ba omoye mo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by cooljude(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Realist12:
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
The Julius Caesar of our time
A true testimony of hardwork pays overtime.
The time is now .
The lion of Bourdillon
The Renewed Hope

The destiny of Julius Caesar transcends his death.

I hope you sabi how Ceasar take end. By the way, Tinubu ain't no Ceasar.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by thisfemi: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Nigerians and men of goodwill all over the world. Despite all odds, we are able to defeat the naysayers and put our Renewed Hope in motion. It is time Nigerians, irrespective of creed to join hands together to move the country forward. We must get it right with the Presidency of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A renewed hope and an assured hope indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by itsene: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
The Internet prophets didn't see this!
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Common sense will tell you that results of opposition parties added together are almost twice the ruling party. PDP plus Labour alone is 12 million plus. Figures like this was what Asiwaju calculated before he formed an alliance and struck a deal with Buhari and other Parties. Those who voted against Tinubu are far more than those who voted for him. But they all want to win in their own different pattern.

Common sense suppose tell you say, good election riggers especially the ones here are always ready for any challenge. Run your alliances how you want and dem go still bloody your nose at collation centres.
See you. Manual collation of results mean dem go do am how dem like and all you'll ever do is wail and wail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Chop your presidency
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Realist12: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
cooljude:

I hope you sabi how Ceasar take end. By the way, Tinubu ain't no Ceasar.
of course I know he was assassinated by his country men .
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Izongdave(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2023
City boy beat us to this one
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Joyd200
Olatade
Daddyyin
Skyoboy
MrTun
Abdul05
Ayo25
Tremple8v
Temitope27
Realist12
Ipodantidote
Throwback
etc.

I want remember you! Let's watch the unfolding of this event.
Let me see how it favours you all.
Please don't change these names of yours as we experience this Administration.
I welcome your President!

The karma song says, 'If you do good Kingdom Oh Ooh! kingdom, Oh Ooh kingdom is waiting for you. But if you do bad, no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom waiting for you.'
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Izongdave(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Omo whatever happens I pray would never affect those who didn't append to it, regardless swallow this your words
PotatoSalad:

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
LegacyB:

The next election cycle has started if you like continue your stupidity The truth is I want to see an Igbo president soon. Stop making the journey to that ,so hard imp.

Despite your English I bet youre generations will inherit your stupidity. Screw your coward opinion. You're a waste of academic space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Throwback: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
vikstandon:
Joyd200
Olatade
Daddyyin
Skyoboy
MrTun
Abdul05
Ayo25
Tremple8v
Temitope27
Realist12
Ipodantidote
Throwback
etc.

The karma song says, 'If you do good Kingdom Oh Ooh! kingdom, Oh Ooh kingdom is waiting for you. But if you do bad, no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom waiting for you.'

See my reply in the comparison below.

Olodo is not what Nigeria needs.

We have now voted an economic genius to power.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ifogift007: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
Renewed Hope 2023.

Time to restore the economy of Nigeria.

A genius cannot fail us.
A genius in thuggery

A genius in rigging

I have said it and will keep on saying it anyone or anybody that is supporting dis evil government called APC or in any way partake in the rigging of dis election

Will die horrible and shamefully
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ayo25: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
I have been using this moniker since 2010. There is no reason to change it and i wont have any reason to change it.

You need not bother yourself, i would never regret this decision. At this time this is the best decision.
BAT is the best of all the candidates. No matter how bad he performs he cant be as bad as all the other overhyped candidates. You are sad not everyone buys your hype of a candidate
vikstandon:
Joyd200
Olatade
Daddyyin
Skyoboy
MrTun
Abdul05
Ayo25
Tremple8v
Temitope27
Realist12
Ipodantidote
Throwback
etc.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ynkcares4all: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2023
What a game played by two giants and one upcoming political animals.This shows that politics is a process,a structure a study,a pattern .Hmmm to you Peter Obi you really tried coming up for the first time and you pulled much crowd and supports of the youth to this extent.I say Kudos to you .Don't relent if you want to win in the future.....like Buhari that tried four times, and the TINUBU (BAT) the man who saw the future with a longtime plan and structure that build an empire around himself.Congratulation to you sir. You make me remember the saying that says ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ifogift007: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:

See my reply in the comparison below.

Olodo is not what Nigeria needs.

We have now voted an economic genius to power.

Wasiu hear it loudly and clearly

Anyone that is supporting dis evil government called APC that under dere watch farmers we're killed without any form of compassion

Daylight robbery of people choice and mandate

Daylight thuggery

Any body supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

Including u Wasiu

If God bi God...any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Throwback: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Ayo25:
I have been using this moniker since 2010. There is no reason to change it and i wont have any reason to change it.

You need not bother yourself, i would never regret this decision. At this time this is the best decision.
BAT is the best of all the candidates. No matter how bad he performs he cant be as bad as all the other overhyped candidates. You are sad not everyone buys your hype of a candidate

BAT is the only genius that was on the ballot.

No regret here also for my support.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ifogift007: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Ayo25:

If he was d best candidate why did he need to use thuggery and rigging to win d heart's of people?
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Throwback: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Ifogift007:
Wasiu hear it loudly and clearly

Anyone that is supporting dis evil government called APC that under dere watch farmers we're killed without any form of compassion

Daylight robbery of people choice and mandate

Daylight thuggery

Any body supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

Including u Wasiu

If God bi God...any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

Your scare tactics did not prevent a Christian Benue from voting Tinubu.

I am not supporting any evil government, I am supporting Bola Tinubu who is an economic genius.

I am a Christian and Catholic, so enough with the Wasiu.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.