Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) (33139 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2023
olatade:
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us
atiku dey cry every 4yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
sammyj:
Emilokan true true !!! grin grin
i swear...
na my turn...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Proffdada: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Realist12:
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
The Julius Caesar of our time
A true testimony of hardwork pays overtime.
The time is now .
The lion of Bourdillon
The Renewed Hope

The destiny of Julius Caesar transcends his death.
And he will end up like Julius Caesar
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Aggrement nah aggrement...

after u rule ur 8yrs,i go enter....2023 na emilokan...

jagaban dn jagaban every were...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2023
vikstandon:
Joyd200
Olatade
Daddyyin
Skyoboy
MrTun
Abdul05
Ayo25
Tremple8v
Temitope27
Realist12
Ipodantidote
Throwback
etc.

I want remember you! Let's watch the unfolding of this event.
Let me see how it favours you all.
Please don't change these names of yours as we experience this Administration.
I welcome your President!

The karma song says, 'If you do good Kingdom Oh Ooh! kingdom, Oh Ooh kingdom is waiting for you. But if you do bad, no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom, Oh Ooh no more kingdom waiting for you.'
JAGABAN is the best we can have, just wait and see Nigeria progress under his administration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Ayo25: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2023
I am not surprised you are shouting rigging. I predi cted it. I know you will shout rigging after losing.
You can gather all your evidences, the courts are open. As at 2 months ago someone was still trying to overturn Buharis election of 2015. I wish you luck.
Ifogift007:
If he was d best candidate why did he need to use thuggery and rigging to win d heart's of people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Realist12: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Proffdada:
And he will end up like Julius Caesar
Death is constant. how we'd leave this world is unknown to any of us . You'd also leave this world.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Lithiumite: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I laugh

I laugh

I really really laugh.

APC and INEC will see the wrath of Nigerians.

The way it will happen, everybody will be caught Unawares.

Let them be celebrating their evil deed.

Guy!! You better get up from bed and go and face your business and pray to your God to make a way for you...... don't be so grateful,wait and see what tinubu is bringing in board support where necessary and criticise objectively.......if you have any evidence of rigging, take it to LP legal team.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by akins088(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2023
May God destroy those who are calling for the destruction of our democracy
kerry57:
Daylight robbery. May God manage the life of anyone in support of this election the way INEC managed this election.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by kanabif415: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
skyoboy:
You Can’t Claim to Love Nigeria, and Won’t Accept Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Your President Elect.
The earlier you face reality, the better for your mental health. Did you listen to his acceptance speech at all?

Is is better than Buhari's acceptance speech?
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by infofta(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Even those celebrating Tinubu doesn't know the direction the country is heading. People will not be safe in their own beds.

The country has moved 50 years backward.

Get out of that hell while you still can cos it's going to get hotter.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

Common sense suppose tell you say, good election riggers especially the ones here are always ready for any challenge. Run your alliances how you want and dem go still bloody your nose at collation centres.
See you. Manual collation of results mean dem go do am how dem like and all you'll ever do is wail and wail.
Ooh! That mean you testified that the election was not free and fair afterall. You admitted that Tinubu can never win a free and fair election but by rigging the results
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Illwill00: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Damn! We bleeped!
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Dapagun:
Party faiths and President-Elect Tinubu Celebrate INEC's declaration
Exercise in futility.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Abdul05:
What are friends for.. grin grin

Help me when needed... grin grin

Tinubu sowed the seeds of his victory. .

Many thanks to the north. . grin cheesy

🙌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaba shine gaba
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Annie939(f): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to jagaban
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by SaiOba: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Tell ya fada to call Tinubu now.. imagine
MrTuns:
Obi and Atiku. Call Tinubu Now!!
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by ZiktotheWorld: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria, na wa oo
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by shegra58: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Dapagun:
Party faiths and President-Elect Tinubu Celebrate INEC's declaration
where are those we are obidient crew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Neoteny7: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
ANAP and NOI polls how far?
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
olatade:
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us
You bad gan an
Anyway, I'm happy for Shettima.His loyalty is not in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Despite your English you're stupid

Your wailing just started

I'll gladly give you free buckets
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
aycorporat:

Your wailing just started

I'll gladly give you free buckets

New word wailing. Inherited stupidity waiting to be passed down to your generations
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by kpompey: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Moneywirer:
https://www.facebook.com/100063215575639/posts/pfbid0c9qqPrbrP7jRtCeM4urC1sTgHE8pJzojmwzGGtW3CbQxcUhWGpKyfzjhe7ThqXnxl/?app=fbl

May isn't far from now
Ask the pastor to go back and sleep. He is truly dreaming. You want to incite Nigerian military. Arrest Tinubu for what? We are not dunce.Bad losers
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by kpompey: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Ifogift007:
A genius in thuggery

A genius in rigging

I have said it and will keep on saying it anyone or anybody that is supporting dis evil government called APC or in any way partake in the rigging of dis election

Will die horrible and shamefully

Think about yourself.Everyman must die
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by beardedboy(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I'll write it here and screenshot it. I said it in 2015 and I can't believe I'm saying it again.
DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN Y'ALL.

When Tinubu and shettima are done with this country, you all will see Buhari as Saint.
God forbid. This is what we mean when we call you children of hate. Because your candidate lost the election you've started wishing the country bad. It is you and your hate-filled heart that will regret existing in the next four years.

Tinubu"s tenure will bring peace, security, comfort and progress to me and mine.
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by Xpol: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Sweet victory✌️

The victory highlights the limit of propaganda, cruise-catching, hate-filled campaign and social media bullying.

Just watch as the 'baba wey no well' outlive many of his detractors grin
that's what I always tell people around me. See Buhari, then coz of his health many people were saying he would die in no time, since then thousands of healthy youths have died but he's still bouncing. Some of those wishing him death have died....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

New word wailing. Inherited stupidity waiting to be passed down to your generations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by LegacyB: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Despite your English I bet youre generations will inherit your stupidity. Screw your coward opinion. You're a waste of academic space
Well when you heal from your pain I hope you would see the light and not transfer this behavior to your children. Tinubu has already won this one. And I won’t insult you today cos I know your condition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
LegacyB:

Well when you heal from your pain I hope you would see the light and not transfer this behavior to your children. Tinubu has already won this one. And I won’t insult you today cos I know your condition.

I know your condition. Your stupid condition is permanent
Re: Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) by emperorlaqrin: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwoolu looks worried and scared lol baba Dey fear defeat.

Abeg make una vote enmasse again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Kachikwu Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.