Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36815 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Freebills12: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

I don't know why APC is afraid of labour party... You know for real that at tribunal LP has a case
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by ckc(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku ke? Get out abeg!
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I don't know why APC is afraid of labour party... You know for real that at tribunal LP has a case
let the tribunal do their work
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Kog45(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chekwume16:
Stop saying that. Both apc and pdp rigged the election though I don't think that significantly affected the outcome of the elections. We should just move ahead
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by alobright17(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
Oga Go And Seat Down.
sit not seat
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by paskal16: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
See this idiot that rigged Akwa Ibom lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nyne: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation, and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet and sit down.

LMAO.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Femich18:
Atiku said they stole his mandate, Obi say they stole his mandate too, Kwankwaso said same as well.

Abeg how many people mandate them steal sef
they both stole LP and PDP result. You oga cannot win election without using thugs, Vote buying and changing other candidate results. Tell inec to release Lagos west results they are trying to change to favour apc candidate. PDP in lagos west candidate defeated the apc candidate.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale

It's up to them to provide sufficient evidence of who won. The Facts and evidence are there.

The mandate will be retrieved to who won it.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by sunboy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
😂😂😂

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by ponishah: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation, and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet and sit down.
I hope you are not obidient, or I will say something....
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Adeneeyee84: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku just dey play and be deceiving ur gullible followers
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by livinbygrace: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
nepapole:
How many people come win election like this?

This country don tire me sef....

Yes ooo,dem don file the case and the Judge said he would be available by April 1st,2027
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by okuta007: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jking20:
Wonders shall never ceases to amaze me, so both 2nd and 3rd place are claiming to be the true winners who should we believe now?

because if BVAS worked as promised by INEC - there will be no need for these claims
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by johnjose68: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kog45:
Oga you wan hear koko na all parties rigged o abi no be this naija again,some Dey talk Labour Party as if na UK party....just check Anambra election and tell me nothing wrong.

But one thing is sure Peter Obi will rule Nigeria one day if keep the momentum and try to spread his party across naija.

Which rule Naija one day. It can never happen.

An ipobian can never rule this country. Never.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Olurondo: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sore loser that should be in jail is talking about restoring mandate!!Atiku!!
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by blowjohn(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:

How did atiku garner so many votes in akwaibom state?
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Atiku just dey play and be deceiving ur gullible followers
Atiku is sayiing the fact, it is not only LP results apc change accross the 36 state most especially in the north.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
jaxxy:

It's up to them to provide sufficient evidence of who won. The Facts and evidence are there.

The mandate will be retrieved to who won it.
dem no dey retrieve mandate in Nigeria, make dem ask Buhari
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by okoolori(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
lyriclekidd:
Mugu your 2019 mandate still dy court 🤣🤣😂

Na akwue mugu... Senior one 😂😂😂😂
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by NapoleonHill: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

The results that came out from SE were unbelievable. It's either there is no UGM and sit-at-home or the results were tampered with.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by casualobserver: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:

the disunity that made you PDP people (whether Obi, Atiku, Kwankwanso) that Tinubu should have lost you are taking to the appeal. if you had stayed together you wiould have won, in the same way your appeal will fail because you people no gather at all!!!

The fundamental spirit of PDP of selfishness and bringing the house down if you dont get you way that killed the ex-PDP contestants ( Obi, Atiku, Kwankwanso) cannot leave their bodies

you people are all comedians!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by tyboy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
All these noise is irritating , every party they claim they stole their mandate even sowore, can Lp say it confidently anabara was not rigged. The best rigger won the election make we hear word.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by IbileIfe: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi were desperate to win the presidential election to become the President of Nigeria to have the immunity to escape from prosecution for their international financial crimes in illicit foreign assets.

This Act governs the freezing, confiscation and restitution of assets held by foreign politically exposed persons or their close associates, where there is reason to assume that those assets were acquired through acts of corruption, criminal mismanagement or by other felonies.16 Aug 2016
https://www.unodc.org › 201...
PDF

Foreign Illicit Assets Act (FIAA) of 18 December 2015
The IMF and the Fight Against Illicit Financial Flows

Illicit and tax avoidance related financial flows (ITAFF) can have a significant impact on the economic stability of a country and
https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2023/Fight-against-illicit-financial-flows

In countries like America, Japan and Britain, they would have been on trial for their crimes and not qualified to contest for any public office.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by IgOga(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Una dey copy yoursleves grin grin

LP and PDP. Nigeria really dodged a bullet with these two packaged frauds
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Femich18(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
they both stole LP and PDP result. You oga cannot win election without using thugs, Vote buying and changing other candidate results. Tell inec to release Lagos west results they are trying to change to favour apc candidate. PDP in lagos west candidate defeated the apc candidate.
Lol. So only APC stole two parties vote but you guys didn't steal their vote in Enugu, Anambra and others abi. Stop being tribalistic.
This man will include everyone in his government. Let give him a chance
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by YungMillionaire: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
It used to just be 'Atiku is cumming...' now Obi has joined him in the polisexual activity.

Peter Giringory Obi is CUMMING....
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by rolams(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Where were you when the cheat/shit happened?

If you think your mandate was stolen, I think this has been stolen forever. This is Nigeria, you can come another time.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by adebwalex(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Greedy man. Pdp the major problem of this country. You Supposed leave the Ticket for peter Obi and see how the outcomes of this election will be. To me the best Loser win the election...
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by sinero: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak

Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007...
I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...

Since 1993 actually
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FireUpNow(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who is the thief that stole mandate from Atiku, Obi and Kwakwaso? Call the police to arrest him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.