Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36813 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Ashirioluwa: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation, and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet and sit down.

Nothing is impossible. Atiku is talking about next President election in 2027
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by oriedebe: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Femich18:
Atiku said they stole his mandate, Obi say they stole his mandate too, Kwankwaso said same as well.

Abeg how many people mandate them steal sef
The question is how many mandates are we talking about here? Is it Obi that stole the mandate of Atiku or is it kwankwaso that stole the mandate of Obi or vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by babajero(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
utenwuson:
The thing now is both PDP and labour party are saying they won..... Omo, they funny die, even if election is conduct tomorrow morning, apc will still win with even a more margin cos both PDP n obi will still split votes...
and in your conscience you truly believe APC really won?
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Sterope(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Is it possible that Tinubu had something to do with Obi's defection? If not for Obi, it would have been a lot harder for Tinubu.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jo
jaxxy:

Let's see how it pans out. What INEC put our democracy and nationhood the brink of destruction. it was to obvious and brazen. Its never been this bad.

The constitution was blatantly disregarded and Nigerians disrespected.
I'm not disputing that election wasn't rigged, when I'm not blind. But the I know be say nothing fit happen, sadly the madman wey inherit power is a crook he sabi how to retain power. Just zero your mind bro and channel the energy on productive things. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Jo I'm not disputing that election wasn't rigged, when I'm not blind. But the I know be say nothing fit happen, sadly the madman wey inherit power is a crook he sabi how to retain power. Just zero your mind bro and channel the energy on productive things. It is well

I understand u you. Let's hope he will not rule like Abacha and go like Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are better get back to your Dubia home before it's too late mumu unfortunately there is no supporters you can play on their intelligent any more bcs many of them have for Obident and kanu Terror.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Tycyborg(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

Modified.

I'm not questioning the turnouts, Im questioning how APC got so many votesin those ravaged states. I did expect an APC victory but I don't understand how they are okay with their present situation. Also, those who think I'm a pained Obedient can go through my previous comments on Nairaland if they have the patience. I did not vote for any candidate and even now, I don't believe in any of them.

Truth is most not all of these stories or bandit especially the headsmen are propaganda honestly just to paint buhari regime black... Do you notice during the election no news of bandit... And since peter obi emerge as LP flag bearer nothing like headsmen in the east anymore. Then you have your answer... Trust me Nigerians are the problem of this country honestly

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Tycyborg(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
highyo:
I do not believe this stolen mandate is from Atiku
I believe it's between APC and Labour Party
If any party has stolen from another party, it will either be APC stole from Labour or PDP stole from Labour.

It is very difficult for a criminal to steal from a criminal like himself, e go dey too hard.

So if Atiku takes the matter to the court, and a thorough investigation is carried out, I believe Atiku number might reduce from 6Million to 3Million.,

So don't waste your money Atiku, else you will only end up helping Obi to win instead

Then why is LP rigging too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quyl4Bnlah0
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by MIMOSAXY(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak

Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007...
I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...

Actually it date back to 1993
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by may320: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Femich18:
Atiku said they stole his mandate, Obi say they stole his mandate too, Kwankwaso said same as well.

Abeg how many people mandate them steal sef
Honestly, the thing tire person.
What's the anger, insults and aggression actually all about?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Tycyborg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Atiku spoke through the Director Public Affairs of PDP Presidential Campaign Committee, Senator Dino Melaye, in Abuja, on Wednesday.

Nah Dino talk this thing no be Atiku. Atiku words are not always as boring as what you read..

Atiku wey fit no dey naija as we speak. Dude doesn’t have chills. If he’s not in Dubai yet, he’s somewhere at Burundi beach side with the money Okowa Borrowed..

Funniest comment I have ever read on nairaland. On God, You funny die 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly love your funny comment

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Chemlite: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak
Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007... I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...
Nigerians prefer old people as president!
Like Buhari top to bottom, like Jagaban blabulu
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Lightorder: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
nepapole:
How many people come win election like this?

This country don tire me sef....
the the rogue professor do a rerun and come clean. Whoever loses, relaxes. The armed robber they gave it to will start seeing fireworks soonest. If they think they will compromise Supreme Court, end Supreme Court is underway.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FoolishBoy419: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tycyborg:

Truth is most not all of these stories or bandit especially the headsmen are propaganda honestly just to paint buhari regime black... Do you notice during the election no news of bandit... And since peter obi emerge as LP flag bearer nothing like headsmen in the east anymore. Then you have your answer... Trust me Nigerians are the problem of this country honestly

At this point, I have no choice but to agree with you. That's the only possible explanation.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/dont-despair-well-retrieve-our-stolen-mandate-atiku-tells-supporters/
This man sef is a fkn clown what d fk is wrong with people? You've been defeated accept that now or never. Sallah Cow
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
jaxxy:

I understand u you. Let's hope he will not rule like Abacha and go like Abacha.
I doubt if he will complete two tenure sha, that's certain cos of his old age. We no fit experience abacha lol no be military regime, he might surprise us all sha. Me I no dey expecting anything good from his government, hopefully he proof me wrong by performing

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale

Ti e no oni bale. oni Iranu. Omo radarada.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Neoteny7: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Siofra should also join this stolen mandate bandwagon.

She couldn't find any man date since last year.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by abidem4real: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by officerfudo: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
How many people Dey find stolen mandate?. Nigeria na cruise
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by stacyadams: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin angry leave ayu,baba no gree,now him and ayu go retire go dubai
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Cromagnon: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak

Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007...
I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...[b][/b]
but Nna the man Don spend our money fa
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by equity1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one
both parties won 12 states with 6m + votes. Any of them with evidence of rigging can reclaim their mandate.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by warlordd(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
This mandate that you are all retrieving...how will you share it? grin
Very simple! Once they receive the mandate they will share it into three.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Yayi229: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
perpeling22:

Ti e no oni bale. oni Iranu. Omo radarada.

Oni sho rire
Aye e oni da

Koni da fun Iwo ati gbogbo molebi e

oni jere

Wa ku lojiji ni

Na Car go jam you

Ase gun, Ito okin bale kotu pada senu

Oni sunre
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Oni sho rire Aye e oni da
Koni da fun Iwo ati gbogbo molebi e
oni jere
Wa ku lojiji ni
Na Car go jam you
Ase gun, Ito okin bale kotu pada senu
Oni sunre

mo da gbogbe pada sio. back to sender.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
perpeling22:

mo da gbogbe pada sio. back to sender.
oti mu e, oti mu eleda e, epe ti ja e, next time you'll learn to STFU. Ma bayii
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
oti mu e, oti mu eleda e, epe ti ja e, next time you'll learn to STFU. Ma bayii

I am immune to curses. you started it and it will end with you. Don't mention me again biko
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Ken4Christ: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

You are a pathetic liar. Don't worry, you will understand when Obi get back his mandate.

The combined vote of Atiku and Tinubu even plus Kwanwaso is not up to the vote for Obi.

When you see the real results, you will understand better.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku just want to talk sha. He knows that Obi is the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.