Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36812 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
perpeling22:

I am immune to curses. you started it and it will end with you. Don't mention me again biko
Weyreh you want more abi, na ijebu curse I placed on you, even if you swim in concortion e no fit cure.
Ma bayiiii
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Weyreh you want more abi, na ijebu curse I placed on you, even if you swim in concortion e no fit cure.
Ma bayiiii

I can't swim in concoction like you. I swim with the blood of the lamb. and that is the only concoction that can save.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
perpeling22:

I can't swim in concoction like you. I swim with the blood of the lamb. and that is the only concoction that can save.
Goto bed winch, abi you no dey go meeting tonight ni

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by biggie73(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don't waste your money. When a thief tells you we will meet in court, you should know his brother is the judge.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Goto bed winch, abi you no dey go meeting tonight ni

I'm waiting for 12am. so we can fly together
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by DrAkpamudehe: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2023
toy2020:
You can never be our President

Obi will never be president
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Simeonjoe1: 1:42am On Mar 02, 2023
lyriclekidd:
Mugu your 2019 mandate still dy court 🤣🤣😂

Funny die. Atiku is coming
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by anonymuz(m): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale
the game worked on gullible voters. They know the next president, they just wanted to make tinubu have the dopamine secretion.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by LegacyB: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Jking20:
Wonders shall never ceases to amaze me, so both 2nd and 3rd place are claiming to be the true winners who should we believe now?
Honestly...... very soon Sowore sef go join them say na him win.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by pquaver(m): 3:17am On Mar 02, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

Modified.

I'm not questioning the turnouts, Im questioning how APC got so many votesin those ravaged states. I did expect an APC victory but I don't understand how they are okay with their present situation. Also, those who think I'm a pained Obedient can go through my previous comments on Nairaland if they have the patience. I did not vote for any candidate and even now, I don't believe in any of them.

How did obi get votes in North whereas ugm are killing hausa down in southeast?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by tk4radi: 4:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale
If Atiku was a serious mandate retriever,, he would have retrieved his 2019 mandate.
But No.
He plays too much.
And he will play with this too.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by bayelsaowei(m): 5:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Mumu Atiku...didn't this same man usher in the Apc intl power...Atiku jointly betrayed GEJ and brought in buhari and the apc...

So what the hell is he talking about...useless leaders littered all over the country...
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by zoedew: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Stevenbright(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Femich18:
Atiku said they stole his mandate, Obi say they stole his mandate too, Kwankwaso said same as well.

Abeg how many people mandate them steal sef

Nobody!
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Stevenbright(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Jking20:
Wonders shall never ceases to amaze me, so both 2nd and 3rd place are claiming to be the true winners who should we believe now?

None
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by omoyankee3(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Me sef wan retrieve mandate tongue
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by benjaminlawson(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2023
In all these, it is INEC that is guilty, because they do not play the gave according to rules, they deliberately short the door against result transmission that has led to this. This is the second time of doing this, in 2019, after opening serval and promised that result will be viewed through it, they came back and said that they don't have any serval, now this time they cannot deny it because it a creation of law,
but deliberately short it down, claiming technical problem, which problem that cannot be solved within some hours, not only this, they failed to tell Nigerians until people started agitating. All this make people suspicious of INEC neutrality.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by famology(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku and Obi said they both won the election. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
perpeling22:

I'm waiting for 12am. so we can fly together
You no show for meeting yesterday sha, Olori talk say you go pay fine
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
You no show for meeting yesterday sha, Olori talk say you go pay fine

hahahah. Your meeting na small pikin own. Ours na for Armsterdorm. A be wan carry you go but you de fear. you for see how Oyibo witch dey be.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
perpeling22:

hahahah. Your meeting na small pikin own. Ours na for Armsterdorm. A be wan carry you go but you de fear. you for see how Oyibo witch dey be.
lmao, na Asian witch caucus I belong o, you go fear Chinese witch lol.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
lmao, na Asian witch caucus I belong o, you go fear Chinese witch lol.

At least, laughter don dey small for your face. E ma binu ana. Apology for all the repulsive words towards you yesterday. It shall be well with you.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
perpeling22:

At least, laughter don dey small for your face. E ma binu ana. Apology for all the repulsive words towards you yesterday. It shall be well with you.
lol ma'am, it was cruise jare. NL is not real life. My apologies too, I'm not always vulgar. Those were mere words nothing. It is well with you ma'am. May the lord bless and increase you in all the ways of your life. Stay blessed.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by perpeling22(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
lol ma'am, it was cruise jare. NL is not real life. My apologies too, I'm not always vulgar. Those were mere words nothing. It is well with you ma'am. May the lord bless and increase you in all the ways of your life. Stay blessed.

Amen. bye.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Who open gate for you inside that convent? undecided

Soon na chain them go use tie you.
I really do not have a choice on my support on this election but believe me my heart is with Nigerians
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by juman(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2023
PDP need another party chairman to unite all members.
That is the starting point for them to rebuild the party.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by 4ward4: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

LP have more case than PDP...Just as LP claimed been shortchanged in Rivers. The result alone will boost them , ebonyi and others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.