Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36814 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
nepapole:
How many people come win election like this?

This country don tire me sef....
PDP and LP lol
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by MartinsD12(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation, and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet and sit down.
grin no mind dino and him fada
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by abbasajao(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Agree between yourselves first. Whose mandate was stolen? PDP or LP?
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by samfrancis1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation, and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet and sit down.
won’t you keep quiet??
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by eroticecstasy: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/dont-despair-well-retrieve-our-stolen-mandate-atiku-tells-supporters/

Dear Atiku,
As your supporter I can boldly say that no one stole your mandate.
PDP always have internal problem when it's time for election.

Jonathan failed because of a certain faction of PDP governors called NPDP
You, Atiku failed because of a certain faction of PDP governors called G5, then NNPP as well took chunk of your northern votes.

Your mandate was sabotaged by G5, accept defeat, congratulate Tinubu and join hands and move the country out of this mess.

In addition, if you have any reason to protest, please caution your followers, and ensure no element of crime is seen among your protesters, else any act of crime by the protesters will ignite military action, and the outcome will definitely be bloody.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Proudlyomonna: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:

Hello which one is what he received is what they got grin Do you think it's possible for same Atiku to do without rigging??
Them rig too but Apc wey them teach work rigging blow their mind away grin grin🤣.
Their mumu Chairman se "Oh no the rigging has gone beyond control 😂🤣😁😁 I tear laugh fall down for chair grin grin🤣🤣🤣 when rigging jam rigging the lesser rigging shall bow.
All of them comot pdthief go teach Apcheat work now Apcheat don over sabi the work pass them.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Seankhalifa: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban na yahoo boy grin.... everybody don dey get mandate... grin but na peson where hold mandate na him get mandate wink
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by blabulu2000: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
that is not your business Apc also change some of Atiku result in the north the way they reduce LP party results in the south.

And how is your failure and defeat is my business....
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FoolishBoy419: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
NapoleonHill:

The results that came out from SE were unbelievable. It's either there is no UGM and sit-at-home or the results were tampered with.

UGM crisis is self-inflicted, and we both know that.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FoolishBoy419: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kog45:
Oga in Anambra unknown gunmen too went to sleep and people came out to vote Obi....do we now say all insecurities report in Anambra na lie.

I'm talking about why the people voted APC and not why they came out to vote.

Cc: Napoleonhill
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FoolishBoy419: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kog45:
Oga in Anambra unknown gunmen too went to sleep and people came out to vote Obi....do we now say all insecurities report in Anambra na lie.

I'm talking about why the people voted APC and not why they came out to vote.

Cc: Napoleonhill Johnjose68
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
This yeye man is still crying you have been lule more 3times now just go and rest. Your destiny is working against you for becoming Nigeria president.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Codes151(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
If it's not pEter OBI.
Make we leave am o.

Atiku Abeg shift.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Karlifate: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
This man should do the right thing and concede. He’s making it obvious he’s one of the sponsors of “those people.”
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by willibounce1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:

Lemaooo! Asiwin omo ipob..
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Putinofrussia: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi come collect ya mandate for no 2031 Ogudu GRA.Na me steal ya mandate. grin

Atiku,ya own mandate,na my friend steal am.
Him don escape go Dubai.Dem write ya name gidigba for the mandate so him no fit escape. grin
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one
Who open gate for you inside that convent? undecided

Soon na chain them go use tie you.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
dem no dey retrieve mandate in Nigeria, make dem ask Buhari

thos is a different electoral act. If this was 2019 I will tell them not to bother bt on this electoral act they have a sold chance as the constitution was breached severally and there are evidence.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Karlifate: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jacks14:
Atiku's 2019 woman date don finally come join 2023 mandate grin grin grin

Atiku 2015 LGBTQ+ date sef still dey court.

😂😂🤣
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by samonak(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak

Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007...
I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...
Since 2007 abi 1992 ? Person wey contest SDP primaries with MKO and came second!

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Almiron: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
jaxxy:

thos is a different electoral act. If this was 2019 I will tell them not to bother bt on this electoral act they have a sold chance as the constitution was breached severally and there are evidence.
bro forget it's gone, Otilor!!! This is Nigeria, no be local mandate, this na national mandate. Who's gonna appoint the judge wey go preside on that case, I don give up on Nigeria very long time ago. I don't care who rules the country, I don't put my hope in any politician, it's healthy.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Karlifate: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
bamsite2000:
Tribunal no dey tire you ,this old man ,abeg park well

He's a customer. He has a permanent seat there.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by 2starboy25: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
hahahahaha na so oo
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by MatrixCircle: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku should go back to Dubai Election is over.
After 4 years he should come back and try again grin
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
bro forget it's gone, Otilor!!! This is Nigeria, no be local mandate, this na national mandate. Who's gonna appoint the judge wey go preside on that case, I don give up on Nigeria very long time ago. I don't care who rules the country, I don't put my hope in any politician, it's healthy.

Let's see how it pans out. What INEC put our democracy and nationhood the brink of destruction. it was to obvious and brazen. Its never been this bad.

The constitution was blatantly disregarded and Nigerians disrespected.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by clydecarson(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:

You are the one that's meant to keep quiet,ooh I forgot you are using free basic that's why you are blind to see the massive rigging of votes

You are not wise at all
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

Modified.

I'm not questioning the turnouts, Im questioning how APC got so many votesin those ravaged states. I did expect an APC victory but I don't understand how they are okay with their present situation.

Yet you didn't question the evil scores LP came up with in the south east with IPOB, ESN, UGM, sit at home, etc
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by MatrixCircle: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku and Obi una done dey make me vex.
I supported Obi but una two dey there old man out smarted two of you. Later una come dey make noise. I beg make I go drink palm wine.
After all Jacob outsmarted Esua in the Bible .
God still bless Jacob for collecting Esau's birth right. Yes Jagaban don collect am. Wetin una wan do now. I beg make una go sleep. Una both dull. grin Over taken is allowed.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Quebec91(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Retrieve it in Dubai grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by FoolishBoy419: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yet you didn't question the evil scores LP came up with in the south east with IPOB, ESN, UGM, sit at home, etc

LP is not the party in power.

It seems you are doing everything possible to make this a partisan rather than giving a reasonable explanation. You are welcome to go through my previous posts if you wish. Im neutral in the case of PDP and APC and I'm anti Peter Obi.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by stuffs2002: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Only a very naïve political analyst will even imagine LP will win Nigeria when they have Northern Muslims to contend with

No Hausa man will vote Gringori Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State