Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (28294 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Rauf Aregbesola congratulates Ahmed Lawan as he wins Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rauf Aregbesola
@raufaregbesola

JAGABAN: A CALL TO DUTY

I join the leadership of our party, starting from President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR; the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, GCON; the National Chairman of our Party and other members of the National Executive Council (NEC),

members of the PCC; other leaders of the party, members nationwide and admirers to congratulate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
@officialABAT, the President-elect, and Alhaji Kashim Shettima, the President-elect, on their victory at the February 25, 2023 Presidential election.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Beremx(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
"I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything."

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The greatest attribute of a true leader.

293 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂

He won't get any ministerial post.

Jagaban don f*ck with ingrates

143 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by NOC1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls

244 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls

One of the many things I love and respect about him.

220 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
As e dey pain nymamiris, e dey sweet us...

146 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Iagos: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Reelmii: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin...na them them

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
On pe.
Lagomelo?

Aregbesola and Osinbajo are traitors.
Odale ore.
Eni ti o ba si dale a se kini o? A ba le lo.

To hell with your congratulatory message, we do not need it.

Your fervent wishes that Asiwaju will lose failed. You wanted to retire him from politics abi. But see your life now. He will investigate you thoroughly.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Father and son's love.

Nothing will ever spoil their love

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by inoki247: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
You just av to win to embarrass your haters and ingrates...

Some people hero brain don reset...

I think this guy and Buhari av the same attitude they don't mind destroying the structures that helped them achieve derr dream...

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
hmm
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by IamNat: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Now Aregbesola's eye don clear.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by iTommysco: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
He will never be the president of e
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's alright
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by adetayoonas(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aregbesola was an ingrate to Tinubu

He has forgotten how Tinubu helped him to become commissioner and governor

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Gaabasky: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
God is great.
Omo lesson learned is that no matter the level of distractions, always remains focus n achieved your goals those ingrate, those working against you, those apparent and occult enemies will not have any options except to celebrate your success.

Aregbe all of people. Hmm. This life self. How some people sleep at night self dey fear me.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by id4sho(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by malali: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asiwaju

I wish Nigeria had better candidates, we are better than this as a nation, we are better than going from mediocrity to mediocrity.There is no way you got all those votes.You outrigged your opponents, because i know all of you rigged.
I did not expect any less because with $1=N800, there is no way all these retired career politicians will live a life of largesse unless they make sure they keep the power in their corrupt circles.
The problem is you will always be at the mercy of those who rigged you in at the expense of the common man.This will also be the bane of your downfall. As you cant satisfy the cabal that gave you these presidency and have enough left to alleviate the sufferings of the common man.

All the weak men and sycophants will line up to kiss the ring. A country of at least 300 million people comes up with a feeble minded man as president.

Democracy has failed in Nigeria..........Reason why you shouldn't copy your neighbors blindly .

We have now perfected a hybrid of autocratic-democracy.......There is nothing democratic about the election process.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
This Bastard destroyed APC in Osun
if he really worked for Tinubu during the Presidential election there is no way Atiku would won in Osun.

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by 4mable: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:

🤣🤣😂
retain what no mediocre is permitted in this new government, I trust Asiwaju

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by omowolewa: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aregbe!
Na so life be?!

What if Tinubu didn't win?

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by dalass(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
plaindealer:

One of the many things I love and respect about him.

No time to waste time on people who no dey your level

Backstabbers will always be at the back!

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Wickedfacts: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Traitors and backstabbers are crawling back.

This bearded fool called Aregbe was nothing before Tinubu made him a Commissioner in Lagos, I mean nothing.
He got a Federal portfolio and allowed the praises of those cursed Biafran pigs to turn his head. Minister of Interior, he had several FG paramilitary agencies under him and thought he had seen it all. He started insulting his benefactor.
Very senseless fellow.

Tinubu is in as President, Oyetola is coming back as Governor and Aregbe will be thrown in the dustbin of history.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by PandoraObi: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
May our loyalty never be tested, Aregbesola surprised me, I thought he could take a bullet for tinubu but he disappointed me. Tinubu is the president elect and oyetola will be coming back as osun state governor

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's hightime Obi and Atiku called to congratulate the president elect, the crocodile tears they are both shedding is nothing but pretence. Nigerians have spoken and we need to move on.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Wickedfacts: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:

🤣🤣😂

The American, Ghanaian and British Governments who congratulated Tinubu also need Ministerial posts, àbí?
SMH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
plaindealer:

Aregbesolal Comgratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
The best revenge is massive success.

After mocking Asiwaju, he is today eating his vile words.smh.

To make a headway in life, you need a Bola Tinubu way of dealing with his haters; ignore them and go succeed so well that they will be forced to congratulate you.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin too late.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger / Rivers Mosque Demolition: Nasir Uhor “There Was No Mosque On The Land” / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.