Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (28328 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Rauf Aregbesola congratulates Ahmed Lawan as he wins Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by lilrash4real1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cry more
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
frank14011991:
May our loyalty never be tested, Aregbesola surprised me, I thought he could take a bullet for tinubu but he disappointed me. Tinubu is the president elect and oyetola will be coming back as osun state governor
Aregbe is an odale, no other way to put it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by dapsoneh: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aregeb the goonerrrr

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Fadddd(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Victory sweet o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
plaindealer:

The greatest attribute of a true leader.

Well said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by forgiveness: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
To err is human to forgive is divine.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Kollabo419: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nna mehnnnn

Wish an ordinary Nigerian can have the opportunity to vote and be voted for without Godfathers

So all these Big men can rest for once

God bless the Good people of Nigeria
Amen!!
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Eeeeeyahhhh! thanks Ogbeni God no be man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
This werey, the ex gov of my state!

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by dapsoneh: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls
Aregebsola is an ingrate, the main problem he had with Tinubu was cos his candidate was not used by the party of the Guber candidate in Os un. He has forgotten that Tinubus cousin was alive before Tinubu made him the gov of Os un, supporting him financially and otherwise to displace Oyinlola. Now he felt he has din two terms and thatvhas made him at pal with Tinubu.
He messed up so bad with his public outburst against Tinubu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
The same aregbe abi another

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by highchief1: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls
I have sworn to live that way henceforth.He doesn’t go after doe’s castigating him.Tinubu no get enemy.Don’t be surprised he will stl carry rauf along.His level of forgiving is very commendable

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by beejay85: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂
Aregbe....if BAT forgive u.....
I won't.. APc lost Osun ( that was reclaimed for u by BAT's intervention).... accepted
But Lagos lost Alimosho....Ur base,Ur domain....Bros boys need to slap u for Yonder ...o swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Karlifate: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:

Stop putting hope in politicians, they'll disappoint you when you least expect it.

That's why I laugh at many of this Peter Obi's supporters. When he'll begin to show them shege, like Buhari that they rejoiced about in 2015, they'll be dumbfounded.

cheesy

Even Fayose that once vowed never to leave PDP, has left.

Naija politicians na your mate grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Gandrova: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
We don't need traitors congratulations ! His romance with Jagaba ended the day he confronted him undecided

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Eye service

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:

This Tinubu is just something else, he's supposed to be studied at schools. I don't know the personalities of the great politicians (Awolowo, Balewa, Zik and co) before him, but he's a great man of his own time.
Just look at how he crushed his betrayers: from Buhari to Osinbajo to Adamu to Ngige to Lawan to Aregbe to Lai and the rest during both primary and major elections!
No hype but he's an enigma, a master strategist with a top notch confidence. I need his type of confidence in my life! I'm confident but nothing compared to something like this.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by bhella10: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aregbe the cankerworm. Kokoro ti n j'efo

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Karlifate: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Laple0541:
It's hightime Obi and Atiku called to congratulate the president elect, the crocodile tears they are both shedding is nothing but presence. Nigerians have spoken and we need to move on.

Peter Obi doesn't know Nigerians very well.

They day they'll make mockery of his crying video, especially on Twitter, he might commit suicide. grin

Even his Igbo brothers will not come to his rescue.

You want to fight for Nigerians & you're not strategic, you'll have yourself to blame eventually.

Keep playing saviour. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by youngbabaj(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
May our foes congratulate us before the end of this new month

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Jsucre(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:

Tinu baba

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
malali:
Asiwaju

I wish Nigeria had better candidates, we are better than this as a nation, we are better than going from mediocrity to mediocrity.There is no way you got all those votes.You outrigged your opponents, because i know all of you rigged.
I did not expect any less because with $1=N800, there is no way all these retired career politicians will live a life of largesse unless they make sure they keep the power in their corrupt circles.
The problem is you will always be at the mercy of those who rigged you in at the expense of the common man.This will also be the bane of your downfall. As you cant satisfy the cabal that gave you these presidency and have enough left to alleviate the sufferings of the common man.

All the weak men and sycophants will line up to kiss the ring. A country of at least 300 million people comes up with a feeble minded man as president.

Democracy has failed in Nigeria..........Reason why you shouldn't copy your neighbors blindly .

We have now perfected a hybrid of autocratic-democracy.......There is nothing democratic about the election process.

God bless Nigeria

Cry no more my child! Go sleep it off

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
They insulted the man too much. No one is perfect but people don't realize that. I don't want to hear he rigged. That one concern una...ASIWAJU...I love you and hope to meet you someday Baba nla wink...oluwa awa Pele e sir. 💘

15 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂

YOU ARE NOT EVEN CONCERN ABOUT HOW AREGBESOLA TOOK YOU LOTS FOR A RIDE. OBIDIENSE AND INSENSITIVITY grin

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=121421117][/quote]

Oga gerrat
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by motayoayinde: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:
grin too late.

A TERRIBLE MAN THIS IS.

HE WORKED HARD AGAINST BAT TILL THE VERY LAST MOMENT, ENSURING THAT HE LOST OSUN.

HE PREFERRED THAT ANOTHER FULANI WON RATHER THAN HIS GREATEST HUMAN BENEFACTOR.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TERRIBLE.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
When a man's way pleases the Lord He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him, so says the Holy Book. In vain anyone picks malice with Water.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by bigtt76(f): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Which kain shalaye be dis? All the people you de mention don congratualte baba individually den nor mention your name but you de mention their own ....dem send you? Werey

[quote author=plaindealer post=121421117][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by money121(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alabosi

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ab1x: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
This man was not around during osun election, apc presidential primaries and even the presidential election. He did not even campaign for BAT. He is now doing eye services. This life sha!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.