Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (28324 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Rauf Aregbesola congratulates Ahmed Lawan as he wins Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2023
malali:
Asiwaju

I wish Nigeria had better candidates, we are better than this as a nation, we are better than going from mediocrity to mediocrity.There is no way you got all those votes.You outrigged your opponents, because i know all of you rigged.
I did not expect any less because with $1=N800, there is no way all these retired career politicians will live a life of largesse unless they make sure they keep the power in their corrupt circles.
The problem is you will always be at the mercy of those who rigged you in at the expense of the common man.This will also be the bane of your downfall. As you cant satisfy the cabal that gave you these presidency and have enough left to alleviate the sufferings of the common man.

All the weak men and sycophants will line up to kiss the ring. A country of at least 300 million people comes up with a feeble minded man as president.

Democracy has failed in Nigeria..........Reason why you shouldn't copy your neighbors blindly .

We have now perfected a hybrid of autocratic-democracy.......There is nothing democratic about the election process.

God bless Nigeria

Someone help this guy with a bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2023
You and your ilks are just deluded. .
He never for once called him bed wetter
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2023
God bless my Leader and Political mentor, the architect of the New Osun, Ogbeni Abdu r-Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Koserifin 1

We're with you till tomorrow

PureFace1:
This Bastard destroyed APC in Osun
if he really worked for Tinubu during the Presidential election there is no way Atiku would won in Osun.
Shut up.
Let APC leadership see to the anger of his followers (TOP) who are the real party man in Osun.
If they don't, nothing will still change because we're never going to compromise Aregbesola for shopkeeper

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2023
While his supporters, Osun APC Leader will remain the cog to the wheel of Osun APC.

APC will also be thrown into dustbin with Aregbesola in Osun.
No retreat, no surrender
Wickedfacts:
Traitors and backstabbers are crawling back.

This bearded fool called Aregbe was nothing before Tinubu made him a Commissioner in Lagos, I mean nothing.
He got a Federal portfolio and allowed the praises of those cursed Biafran pigs to turn his head. Minister of Interior, he had several FG paramilitary agencies under him and thought he had seen it all. He started insulting his benefactor.
Very senseless fellow.

Tinubu is in as President, Oyetola is coming back as Governor and Aregbe will be thrown in the dustbin of history.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ejimatic: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

🤣🤣😂
His days are numbered! He will be an ordinary citizen soon and go into extinction politically. I love how Tinubu handles his madness..
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Success is good o!

See as Osinbajo and Aregbe just come like Asiwaju again.... this life na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by GloriousGbola: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor, the architect of the New Osun, Ogbeni Abdu r-Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Koserifin 1

We're with you till tomorrow

Shut up.
Let APC leadership see to the anger of his followers (TOP) who are the real party man in Osun.
If they don't, nothing will still change because we're never going to compromise Aregbesola for shopkeeper

The only thing aregbe architected in osun was crippling debt. Abi you have forgotten the 50% salaries. And what did he have to show for it?

Rather than swallow his pride and work with Oyetola to clean up the shit he smeared all over the state, he let his ego get in the way. If he had been a stand up guy during the elections, osun would not have been lost.

The man's congratulations ring hollow and as far as I am concerned he can join ffk and reno in the twitter wilderness
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Yomit71(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2023
bigtt76:
Which kain shalaye be dis? All the people you de mention don congratualte baba individually den nor mention your name but you de mention their own ....dem send you? Werey

Werey dey disguise grin
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by malali: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Invitationn:

Which cabal gave him the presidency?😂
The same cabal that wanted him out during the primaries?
The ones that ill-advised Buhari to come up with the Naira redesign policy alongside Emefiele to make him lose?
Abi the cabal that caused fuel scarcity weeks to elections??
Y’all was even backing the so-called cabals at the expense of your own suffering just to spite Asiwaju.
No new naira to buy votes, look at the voters turnout! He still won anyways.
Now tell me how we Nigerians don’t deserve our leaders.

You are falling for the small script......Step back and you will see the whole puzzle come to life.
Obi winning lagos was also allowances made in the small script.....lose the battle to win the war.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
DesignMaestro:

You lied. Obi started the trolling game when he referred to Tinubu as a 'sick man' in a viral video. He also made reference to the claim that Tinubu lost everything fighting the military government, asking how comes he now has two private jets.

Apart from that, almost on every occasion, Obi would aim some subtle jibe at BAT, by saying 'we can't hand a sick country to a sick man'.

When Tinubu started his own, he called Obi's name directly, Baba no send! His first public trolling of Obi was actually in Benin, during presidential campaign, unlike Obi who had been trolling him in subtle manner long before campaign started.

I hate hypocrisy 😡

If you are a thief and i call you a thief is that trolling? Do you even know the meaning of the word trolling?

Obi is stating facts you are there saying what i dont know. Was that not what Mr Tinubu claimed? that he went into exile in 1993 and had lost all he had?

Then with 8 years he has 2 private jet. And about he's health we all would get old and frailty comes with old age i cant argue that.. but there is a difference between being frail and being sick. Dont you ever confuse it.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by oladele5adesewa: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.🤣🤣😂After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.🤣🤣😂...
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Too late. When he sensed that people are now getting angry with him. He should shove his congratulatory message in his derriere. Nonsense.

Aregbe fall our hands no be small.
Thank God Tinubu won, if not I would've resented him forever.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Osun prop understands better.

APC is now fairing well in Osun, that's why they won all Federal seat in the State
GloriousGbola:

The only thing aregbe architected in osun was crippling debt. Abi you have forgotten the 50% salaries. And what did he have to show for it?

Rather than swallow his pride and work with Oyetola to clean up the shit he smeared all over the state, he let his ego get in the way. If he had been a stand up guy during the elections, osun would not have been lost.

The man's congratulations ring hollow and as far as I am concerned he can join ffk and reno in the twitter wilderness

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:

If you are a thief and i call you a thief is that trolling? Do you even know the meaning of the word trolling?

Obi is stating facts you are there saying what i dont know. Was that not what Mr Tinubu claimed? that he went into exile in 1993 and had lost all he had?

Then with 8 years he has 2 private jet. And about he's health we all would get old and frailty comes with old age i cant argue that.. but there is a difference between being frail and being sick. Dont you ever confuse it.
So, referring to someone as 'sick man' isn't trolling, right? How is his claim a fact, if you want to be honest and objective?

Tinubu never said he lost his wealth. He only talked about military men ransacking his property when he was in exile and carting away his vital documents.

He was bankrolling NADECO and Radio Kudirat from exile and also sponsored his own gubernatorial contest in 1999.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Cyrusthevirus: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=121421117][/quote] it's too late for that!! borrow sence naaa.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by XAUBulls: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
plaindealer:

The greatest attribute of a true leader.
Forgiveness is powerful after the offender has learned his or her lessons. Period.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Invitationn: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
malali:

You are falling for the small script......Step back and you will see the whole puzzle come to life.
Obi winning lagos was also allowances made in the small script.....lose the battle to win the war.
I think you’re playing Obi’s little script as well.
Wake up, there’s no way he could have won! He’s 3rd with no spread.
Atiku got a better shot at challenging the results not Obi.
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by malali: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Invitationn:

I think you’re playing Obi’s little script as well.
Wake up, there’s no way he could have won! He’s 3rd with no spread.
Atiku got a better shot at challenging the results not Obi.

Truth....but at least we all agree there was a preconceived "script".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces / Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.