Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (28327 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Rauf Aregbesola congratulates Ahmed Lawan as he wins Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Espelbengz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
You don't beat a baby and throw it away with the bad water.. we should be magnanimous in Victory! Oga na masterπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ͺ🏿

quote author=Beremx post=121421189]After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚[/quote]
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Las Las
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ogbeni Aregbe.....You could not live with your own failure, where did that bring you? Back to me!

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Lacash: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=121421117][/quote] Aregbe, part of the shameless fool among the Yorubas….Imagine this tin who the Bat raised from the gutter. Tueeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Freeed: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We have verified PayPal account for sale at a good price.

You can also have us create a verified account in your name and email in less than an hour

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bola Tinubu have long says

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Yayi229: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Aregbe committed political suicide already grin

BAT's close aides have ruled out tye possibility of reconciliation

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by LeonSaab: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ahmed0336:

He won't get any ministerial post.

Jagaban don f*ck with ingrates
the F#cker didn't vote O.....he ran to Mecca and instructed his people to vote against Tinubu in Lagos......I'm sure he is in Mecca right now wondering how he will come back home. At a critical time that you are needed on ground is when you realize you know God.....the Motharf#cker is now sending congratulations......bloody snake 🐍

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by drealcivilceno(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
plaindealer:

The greatest attribute of a true leader.

He is an angel.πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by drealcivilceno(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ahmed0336:

He won't get any ministerial post.

Jagaban don f*ck with ingrates

He doesn't Bleep with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by HALCYON44: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
I keep telling people that Asiwaju is a great visionary leader. He created a great pathway for want people to succeed especially in southwest. He didn't just rule for 8 years in Lagos but give platform for many people to be something to recorn with but some people disappoint themselves thinking they are big already. Onsinbajo and Aregbe are bad example's and many more people like that. Even Obasanjo is very jealous of Asiwaju record. May God help us.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by drealcivilceno(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
As e dey pain nymamiris, e dey sweet us...
OK
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Menclothing: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fridge repairer your helper turn yoir life to gov and minister you paid back to Abuse him

You end in politics has come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FBS: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The best revenge is massive success.

After mocking Asiwaju, he is today eating his vile words.smh.

To make a headway in life, you need a Bola Tinubu way of dealing with his haters; ignore them and go succeed so well that they will be forced to congratulate you.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Gold.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
I still struggle with the reality that tinubu has been elected president.
I never thought of that.
It teaches us that hard work and persistence lead to good result. Result beyond imagination.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Olurondo: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Traitor and betrayer Aregbesola.With all his schemings to ensure that BAT loses in Osun state,Tinubu still won the Presidential election.People like Aregbesola should be caged and put in a zoo.Animal in Human Skin!!

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Kaymansion(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ogbeni you have no choice

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2023
NOC1:
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls

Then what will you say about Peter Obi.. run up to the election he was the only Candidate.. i repeat.. The only candidate who didnt troll the others rather he always reply as "he is my elder brother"

Tinubu trolled him - Mr Stingy, Peter that betrayed Jesus, he called Atiku Mr sell sell. He infact was the one who trolled others. He was a TROLL even after the election he was quick to call Dino Melaye Let-out Gorilla. Tinubu is a troll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2023
FBS:

Gold.
Na GL not gold
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by shegz24(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Success has many friends.

He is lucky Tinubu is forgiving.

If it was OBJ he did that too, he will forever bite his hands..... look at Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Story storyyyyyyy.
Story.

Aregbe is immature politician despite his decades of experiences in politics.
My story based on the way I saw it on news over the years.

When oyetola became governor, as new governor he started on the path of being neutral, on the path of reconciliation with all citizens. Because aregbe was extreme on some issues when he did some projects, many people were angry.
Aregbe didnt like some of his steps, he saw oyetola as wanted to touch his signature projects.
Those around oyetola that are aregbes guys constantly reminded him not to touch their man signature projects, oyetola was angry and discarded them all.
Aregbe and his guys then said oyetola hate anybody who is close to aregbe.
Aregbe and his guys wanted to snatch the state from him like aregbe did to ambode, but they failed. They decided to vote for nuru jackson the ade dancer to replace oyetola.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Arutan: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=121421117][/quote]

Aregbesola the betrayer. He worked against BAT in Alimosho LG and worked against him in Osun. He did a lot of vote buying to favor LP and PDP. Your days of reckoning is fast approaching. Tinubu brought Aregbesola from abject poverty to political limelight but Aregbesola has repaid Tinubu with betrayal. God will reward Aregbesola in kind. BAT has been divinely crowned over all his enemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:

The greatest attribute of a true leader.

yes bt he has some major flaws that create unnecessary problems for him.

A man or leader who can control everybody bt can't control himself in every necessary area has a fundamental weakness and problem.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations of nothing

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Askng(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by princehinnex: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2023
NOC1:
Aregbe fighting Tinubu was surprise to me, i never i believed it till he voiced it out in Osun before primaries.

The one thing i love about Tinubu he never pay attention to angry people, he barely replies trolls
Are u whining me or yourself....he doesnt pay attention to Ambode, Pedro and the rest.

Abi during his campaign when half of the time was talking about one candidate or the other.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Asebaje olohun o jo yin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Iselogunise: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Quite sad u wrote this. Since it's crystal clear that the election was rigged, Head to Election Tribunal.

Feeble minded? That's quite funny. I have no idea of who you are but if you have ΒΌ of BAT strategies/intellectual capacity, kudos to you.

Nevertheless, I pray for a #betterNigeria

malali:
Asiwaju

I wish Nigeria had better candidates, we are better than this as a nation, we are better than going from mediocrity to mediocrity.There is no way you got all those votes.You outrigged your opponents, because i know all of you rigged.
I did not expect any less because with $1=N800, there is no way all these retired career politicians will live a life of largesse unless they make sure they keep the power in their corrupt circles.
The problem is you will always be at the mercy of those who rigged you in at the expense of the common man.This will also be the bane of your downfall. As you cant satisfy the cabal that gave you these presidency and have enough left to alleviate the sufferings of the common man.

All the weak men and sycophants will line up to kiss the ring. A country of at least 300 million people comes up with a feeble minded man as president.

Democracy has failed in Nigeria..........Reason why you shouldn't copy your neighbors blindly .

We have now perfected a hybrid of autocratic-democracy.......There is nothing democratic about the election process.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Lama70(m): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

A TERRIBLE MAN THIS IS.

HE WORKED HARD AGAINST BAT TILL THE VERY LAST MOMENT, ENSURING THAT HE LOST OSUN.

HE PREFERRED THAT ANOTHER FULANI WON RATHER THAN HIS GREATEST HUMAN BENEFACTOR.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TERRIBLE.

I fear that man's guts. I can't imagine myself doing all that he did. How did he manage to sleep? What did his wife, friends and children tell him at home after such vernomous utterance?

And Tinubu himself didn't even respond. Hmm...i pray for such patience.

I can't do politics o.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by BeanX(m): 1:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Beremx:
After all the abuse on Tinubu calling him a bed wetter, Aregbesola really needs to retain his ministerial post by congratulating him. We know the game.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by shinealight(m): 1:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Beremx:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

What ministerial post? This one deserves NOTHING! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.