Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,828 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan (3184 Views)

FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / Lawan: We Passed Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Loan Request To Save 20 Million Jobs / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by yaki84: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Supremos:
Electoral laws are different from INEC innovations, which though maybe argued that they're inseparable.

What you are talking about are innovations in our voting processes. And there are relevant laws backing them up. Take for instance, the electoral act as amended states clearly that results should be transmitted or transferred from polling units to INEC servers. This is to checkmate incidents of fraud at collation centers. INEC promised to adhere strictly to that but it never did. The law states that where such measures were not adhered to, the process should be cancelled. So what's wrong in asking for outright cancellation
Which Server?
Snapping of result from form Ac2, is now equitable to transmission of result to server.

Isokay bros.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Supremos: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2023
yaki84:

Which Server?
Snapping of result from form Ac2, is now equitable to transmission of result to server.

Isokay bros.

I know you're totally lost in the whole electoral processes. I don't intend engaging you any further
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by orisa37: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2023
This doesn't rule out manipulation.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Faber(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
We don hear, President Obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by F117nighthawk: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Because politicians and confused people and lairs, this one will go back to the senate and continue to lie to the people, anyway he never got there through the right process anyway, it's all about bribing the judiciary and the system, so don't expect him to serve the people in truth and in spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=121454836][/quote]I wonder ooo.
That overfed rubber stamped Senate president is a shame of a nation and his family.
How can a man alongside his evil party took d mandate of Machina via fraudulent way not support d fraudulent INEC chairman and the massive rigging that produced Jagaban as Prof. Mahmood Yakubu president-elect.
Peter Obi will bring people like him and d fraudulent ways that has engulfed our political terrain to an end.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Supremos: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2023
ezenwajosh:
Ok
@Yaki84 I don't know what you make of this, but I surely know that you're a kid, probably just finished secondary school.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Supremos: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2023
DrSamOnowu87:
I wonder ooo.
That overfed rubber stamped Senate president is a shame of a nation and his family.
How can a man alongside his evil party took d mandate of Machina via fraudulent way not support d fraudulent INEC chairman and the massive rigging that produced Jagaban as Prof. Mahmood Yakubu president-elect.
Peter Obi will bring people like him and d fraudulent ways that has engulfed our political terrain to an end.
Of course they're all scared of Obi ending there years of criminality and looting

1 Like

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Dafresh: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
yaki84:

Obi lost, all this imaginary bullshit wont help anyone.

I voted atiku cos i knew obi wont win.

If they had formed alliance, today we will have seen a new party at thr helm...

Some people said insteadof mikano to win let agbado win..
Now they r crying foul...

Is there any elections that is devoid of rigging?

Can OBi vouch with his life that there was no rigging in the East?

And also where did the rigging happen, i keep asking this question?

Did they rig in lagos that he won, or was he supposs to win in zamfara or kano abi in borno?
I can say there was no rigging in the East if at all there was rigging know that it's your PDAPC that did it Obi doesn't have the structure to rig election
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by yaki84: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Supremos:
@Yaki84 I don't know what you make of this, but I surely know that you're a kid, probably just finished secondary school.
That article u posted has from number 1 to either 18 or so.

Go and check number 8 and 12 and lets discuss.

Yes i just finished secondary school...
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by crackhouse(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Olodo senate president. What's the difference between transfer and transmit? What's the meaning of synonymous?
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by mycar: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Supremos:
One thing is pertinent, there's no way they will run around this conversation of transmission or transferring, and get away with it.

If he's saying that what they passed into law is the transferring of results from polling units after being captured, then we will check the dictionary to see if there's difference between transferring and transmitting
Did they even transfer? No
Either ways, they failed woefully as the election lacked integrity and can't be considered to be free and fair
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Thegamingorca(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Failed government
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by ChronosMed: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Supremos:
Electoral laws are different from INEC innovations, which though maybe argued that they're inseparable.

What you are talking about are innovations in our voting processes. And there are relevant laws backing them up. Take for instance, the electoral act as amended states clearly that results should be transmitted or transferred from polling units to INEC servers. This is to checkmate incidents of fraud at collation centers. INEC promised to adhere strictly to that but it never did. The law states that where such measures were not adhered to, the process should be cancelled. So what's wrong in asking for outright cancellation

Truth they say is without a sense of irony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Barryseal: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
yaki84:

When Inec saddled with the responsibilty of conducting and announcing the winner has concluded their task...

The only thing pdp and Lp can do is to use the 25percent votes in Abuja to their own gain.

If supreme court can interpret this section and it favours them, inec has no option than to recall the sertificate of return and reconduct a by-election between Apc and Pdp.
Why are you guys so desperate to make this between Pdp vs APC? What are you afraid of?
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by yaki84: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Barryseal:

Why are you guys so desperate to make this between Pdp vs APC? What are you afraid of?
Who is the 2nd in this election?

Atiku scored 6.9m valid votes.

He had 25percent in 21 states

PO scored 6.1m valid votes
He had 25percent in 16 states

By this result, if there should be any rerun, it will.be between Apc and Pdp.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Supremos: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
ChronosMed:

Don't you think these guys know this? He is just feigning ignorance and clearly taking orders from Asiwaju, same thing Mahmood Yakub did during the collation exercise. I strongly believe these guys are just trying to play dumb but God pass them.

They can't get away with this!
They won't
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Racoon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ahmed Lawan is not even ashame to look @ sane humanity and be lying brazenly just to desperately defend and legitimise this brazen display of criminality by INEC? This man must be arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Barryseal: 4:13am On Mar 05, 2023
yaki84:

Who is the 2nd in this election?

Atiku scored 6.9m valid votes.

He had 25percent in 21 states

PO scored 6.1m valid votes
He had 25percent in 16 states

By this result, if there should be any rerun, it will.be between Apc and Pdp.

Atiku called you a drug baron, said all manner of rhetorics. Nobody in the APC have replied him till date your so called direct rival who came second o.
It's always PO you're talking about.
The guilty are always afraid.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by rummmy: 4:56am On Mar 05, 2023
yaki84:
Did Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Anambra or Enugu transmit their results Electronically?

I really want to know...

Cos those results came far too long than expected and it didnt reflect the true position of things on ground.
don't you know the road to the court?
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by jamjo: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2023
yaki84:
If PO had win, nobody would have been bothered or disturbed even if the transmission of results was by Canoe or Keke.

For God sake, there was no electronic voting, so how do u then expect ttansmission of result electronically when balloting system of voting was still in place?

If Peter Obi was the winner, the reverse would have been the case even louder and all the dishonorable APC senators who are now arguing about the meaning of transmission and transfer of data wouldn't find it hard to understand the meaning.
Re: What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan by Supremos: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2023
jamjo:

If Peter Obi was the winner, the reverse would have been the case even louder and all the dishonorable APC senators who are now arguing about the meaning of transmission and transfer of data wouldn't find it hard to understand the meaning.
don't mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena / Suggestions On Jos-plateau State Problems / God Bless Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.