Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) (36702 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Da Grin Is Dead! / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by pkasso(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P MC Loph!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Basics007: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
I read it on Linda's blog that he was on his way to the east for his traditional wedding! Can you imagine?!
Nigeria keep wasting its best talents. R.I.P Bro.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP,
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by dammiecool(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by sylve11: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P cry sad cool
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Basics007: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
joedan:

Death haven't u taken enuf in d entertainment industry? Pls channel your operations 2 d political arena abeg. . . Dia r pple dia who dnt deserve 2 live.
U are so right. Maybe that's what it will take for the powers that be to hear our cries
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by SuperT(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P

The situation of Highways need quick attention.

May God help us.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by scopusng(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by r231(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
WOW

RIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Suntemi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Rip
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ericdennis: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
nwanne chukwu nara nkpulu obi gi na ndukwa
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by kizito96(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
Born too soon gone too soon
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ak47mann(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip loph and his family should take heart cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
Deaths and rumors of death!, I would only hope he comes out before evening and tell the whole world he is still alive!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by hbrednic: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
larue na ndokwa onye egwu.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by klear(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
cry cry cry wat a pity & he was so talented. RIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by yeye4live(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
god ve mercy for this country,bad roads kiling pple every day
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ruggedman, of all people, has tweeted a picture of MC Loph dead in his car. Pray to God it's a hoax. Either way, shame on him.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by OkparaIgbo: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Oh my God not another Tragedy, Bro may your soul rest in peace. It is unfortunate you were born into a thing called Nigeria, who the lives of its citizen mean little or nothing and hence why a road which in the most expensive state will cost 10Billion Naira to make a dual carriage or motorway, but choose to ignore it and pray for the best.!!

If i may ask,  What is this bullshit that stinks called Nigeria Im fully tired of a country though blessed and able to be the top still suffer all these disasters and loss of Innocent lives.!! Oh my God, split this country and let everyone answer there fathers name, this will further generate development and progress and these unfortunate incidents which could easily be averted will stop. Im sure of this. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nwa nna may your soul rest in Peace, This is really Sad and may God grant your family the heart to bear this huge loss embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry. And before any slowpoke ask why i would be writting such comment under such tragedy, it is because im sick of reading time and time again of the young people dieing for what they hadnt in  any form that i know of contributed to. Rather the greed of the elders so called, keep taking them prematurely. If not through accident you will hear of sicknesses as common as malaria which if given very good attention wouldnt be occurring in such numbers  cry cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by oluwabamis(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
so so sad, nigeria keep on loosing her talents for the baseless of all reasons. The nigerian govt is a failure, and all relevant authorities that abandon benin-ore road are responsible for all deaths on that road. my condolence to his and her families
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Abagworo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
Dying with fiance is the worst of all news.RIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mallorca(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mayb God recived your soul cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryRIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ak47mann(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip bro what a fatal accident rip
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by samm(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P.

Yet another life lost to our terrible roads.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Lemme talk lyk a typical nigerian.
Na im family kil| am cheesy
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by MrCork17: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
is he 2pac? undecided
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by nolongtin(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
r.i.p
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by brainpulse: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
See the results of Bad roads in Nigeria. See what you have done with Billions of monies saved in personal accounts abroad
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Danm,danm,danm!! This life can be worthless sometimes.
May he rest in peace and may God provide his family the fortitude to bear this loss!
Quick recovery to his fiance if she survives.
WHOEVER THAT POSTED THAT PICTURE SHULD PLZ REMOVE IT RIGHT NOW!!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by tombeh(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
Na like dis u take go shai angry ,may ur soul rest in da bosom of d LORD, AMEN, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by tope3x(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
He's death is suspicious, but God knows the best, R.I.P MC LOPH  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mikron(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
@blink182 wetin com concern MC loph death with the state of the nation? In as much as the news of his death is shocking it would be wise if we blame mr death 4 snatching mc loph instead of speaking the way u just did. Abi accident no dey happen 4 other countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” / ~Your Ultimate Love Songs/Artists ~Lovers Chillout Spot~ / Any Song For The One You Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.