Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) (36707 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Da Grin Is Dead! / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Desola(f): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
My sincerest condolence to the family of the departed. I actually really liked that song "osondi owendi".

May your soul rest in perfect peace MC Loph, rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by executinal(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nwanne may your soul rest in the bosom of the LORD. We love you but GOD loves you more. What can we do? nothing rather we share cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mikron(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
@blink182 wetin com concern MC loph death with the state of the nation? In as much as the news of his death is shocking it would be wise if we blame mr death 4 snatching mc loph instead of speaking the way u just did. Abi accident no dey happen 4 other countries?
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Justcash(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
mikron:

@blink182 wetin com concern MC loph death with the state of the nation? In as much as the news of his death is shocking it would be wise if we blame mr death 4 snatching mc loph instead of speaking the way u just did. Abi accident no dey happen 4 other countries?

No be God go punish your mouth? You just made the most stoopid comment in the world.
Benin-Ore Express way is in a terrible condition. It is not in a good state and is not even maintained! No road signs, no proper demarcation and monitoring of the road. All these contributed to this accident. The impact would have been less if he was aware that he should keep within a specific speed limit which if he fails to keep will result to his paying some penalty fees when caught. This is a road where people get robbed, raped and killed.
Nigeria is a dead country.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by femi4: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
Abagworo:

Dying with fiance is the worst of all news.RIP
His fiancee actually survived
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by itiswell1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP guy
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by splitnaija(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
Moderator, pls let's have all these images removed as a mark of honour to the dead.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by bxcode(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
Its a pity, not ready to blame bad roads or whatever,
RIP BRO cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ypad: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Please our Govt do something concerning the Benin-Ore way, the road is a federal way for crying out loud. I have a feeling that our leaders are using Benin-Ore way as a dead trap to get blood meant for satan the devil their father.

May God console the family and send healing mercy upon the suppose fiance.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Kakko: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
I am Yoruba man I dont understand a word of Osendi Owendi.  But MC LOPH made me fall in love with the song, he sang it  with so much pomp it was glorious to listen to.   I loved it and still love it so much I sing it like i know the meaning of the words.

He is such a happy lovable character. Will be well missed on this side. Nigeria salute you, I salute you.
My heart goes to the family, may God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss.

His soul will rest in peace. Amen

cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by itiswell1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
mikron:

Beware
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by alanbolo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
Life, Life Life, what is d meaning of this life - sometimes.

R.I.P MC Loph
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mitofag: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
Benin Ore road?

Seems more dangerous than even lagos-Ibadan.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Aderight(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
Very sad
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by MMM2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
R
I
P
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by reindeer: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
This is another sad loss.
Why can't people think in this country of ours?
We elect the same murderers every four years for petty reasons
We watch while they fritter away the future of the young ones
We cry ourselves hoarse when these things happen
I am sorry to say, as long as we keep electing PDP, these sad, avoidable and painful losses will continue
They are the murderers, not some evil spirits.
May his sould rest in perfect peace, and may peace be taken away from anyone who has had a hand in keeping those roads bad.
May misery and evil take away their loved ones too.
This is very painful.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by MENTORCH(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
So sad mehn!!!RIP.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Dear Lord, u took my favourite dancer & singer away(Michael Jackson) U took my favourite rappers,(2pac, Biggie, Nate Dogg) also you have taken my favourite actor(Andy Whitfield-SPARRACUS) annow my dear MC Loph. cry cry cry cry Dear Lord, I would like 2 let u know that, OBJ,IBB,Atiku,Akala,Tinubu,Bode George,Anenih and , are my favourite politicians.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by V2000: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
What is the purpose of life? Is There a Purpose to Life?
Check this out.
http://softskillmentor-vincent..com/
So so sorry for the lost life. All the pains, all the worries, all the plans, all the hopes, all the aspirations, all the,
Is this life all there is?
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by silvertuke(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Death keeps on stealing our celebrity/entertainers, what is really happening? This is getting out of hand, I don’t think this is an ordinary issue something is wrong somewhere. We need God intervention. This Benin/Ore road, na wa ooo. Our Government please do something; it will not cost you anything to construct a better road for the citizen. RIP.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-759648.64.html
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by EgbonOlu: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
The funniest part of it is that, our good for nothing leaders cares for nobody, I'll like to ask one question, which of the Nigerian highways is not a death-trap ? We keep voting for people that are ignorants of moving our beloved country ahead but clever in diverting public funds into their private account, What a shame ! Rest in peace Mc Loph, rest in peace Da grin, rest in peace every other victims of Nigerian roads,
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Debroslink: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

Dear Lord, u took my favourite dancer & singer away(Michael Jackson) U took my favourite rappers,(2pac, Biggie, Nate Dogg) also you have taken my favourite actor(Andy Whitfield-SPARRACUS) annow my dear MC Loph. cry cry cry cry Dear Lord, I would like 2 let u know that, OBJ,IBB,Atiku,Akala,Tinubu,Bode George,Anenih and ,  are my favourite politicians.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by 2dmax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebe lem akwa uwa le
I HAVE CRIED FOR THIS EARTH
I ma kwa ka anyi ha aku egwu a
DO U KNOW HOW MANY OF US MAKING THIS HIT
Okwa mc loph na flavor
ITS MC LOPH AND FLAVOR
Uhhhhhh!,

Ife ne me nu'wa ndi madu ya kwuriri,
IF IT HAPPENED IN EARTH, PEOPLE MUST SAY ABOUT IT
Ka'm mgbaraba olingo le
LET ME CONTINUE ENJOYING MYSELF
Umu nwanyi ana ta ife,
LET THE GIRL CONTINUE CONSUMING
Nwannem oginidi
MY BROTHER WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Kporonrokpo
Oginidi le, !
WHAT'S HAPPENING, LE!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Fred87(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P McLoph,,, benin ore road again, eeezz
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
tope3x:

[b[b]]He's death is suspicious[/b], but God knows the best, R.I.P MC LOPH  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/b]
you mind is soooooooooooo myopic,abeg make we  hear word. hisses and walks away.
splitnaija:

[b]Moderator, pls let's have all these images removed as a mark of honour to the dead.[/b]May his soul rest in peace.
beautiful nonsense
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mjconcept(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
arrrrrrrrrgh death you are so wicked why mc loph?
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by lucabrasi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
really sad,especially for a death that could have been avoidable if we had a responsive and responsible government.instead of the idiot bad luck jonathan to fix roads especially the benin-ore road and lagos ibadan express road that people have been clamouring for,he is busy chasing single tenure.
when some ppl were castigating celebrities during the presidential campaigns for campaigning for jonathan as "the saviour" they were seen as haters and all sorts.
i hope each one of those celebrities,musicians,artistes will search their conscience now that several of their members have been victims of an inept useless government and ask themselves if it was worth the crumbs they got paid
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by niviso: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
I tears for those who live to bear this death burden. So sad for the lost life.
Pls fix the roads and save some lives.
How about this story my brothers and sisters?
They say one can die or will die instantly after receiving a call from the number 09141.Its the latest jist in naija now.
Imagine, what is the logical reasoning. How did they get to know if actually the affected dies after the call? Who told them?
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by reindeer: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
Can someone please remove the death pic?
This is infuriating.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by emarketer1: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P MC Loph. Learnt from TheNETng that his sister also died in the car crash, while his fiancee broke her arm. Very very sad!  sad

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/09/14/mc-loph-sister-die-in-car-crash-fiancee-breaks-arm/
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
reindeer:

Can someone please remove the death pic?
This is infuriating.
why?na you kill am?why him foto dey worry you?moderator abeg leave am jo
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by BABE3: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
cry

Osondi Owendi used to be my happy song---Bummer!

R.I.P Mc Loph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” / ~Your Ultimate Love Songs/Artists ~Lovers Chillout Spot~ / Any Song For The One You Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.