Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) (36703 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Da Grin Is Dead! / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by reindeer: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

why?na you kill am?why him foio dey worry you?moderator abeg leave am jo

What do you gain by gawking at someone's death pictures? We should show some respect for the dead.
It is painful enough learning about the death.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by fyomer: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
sadrest in peace
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Airtimex(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry rest in peace
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by phraze(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.Perfect Peace Sire. HEARD UR TRACK SHOOK MY HEAD TO IT. REST IN PERFECT PEACE. SIRE
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by publisher(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
[size=15pt]This world is not ours,death will surely come to us all,may God help us to be prepared for our own time,WHENEVER it comes.

PS: Some nairalanders need to shut up and stop using every opportunity to highlight Nigeria's problems and abuse the government. Many have been blaming bad roads, forgetting that most accidents occur on well paved roads. Bad roads actually force cars to slow down. Still no excuse for our governments failures though. Let's just honour the dead!

RIP Mc Loph.[/size]
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by obukokwois: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P. MC LOPH sad shocked
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by romeo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
OP it's called "Osondi Owendi" not "Owenu
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by stagger: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
May God punish Diezani Allison Madueke and all the Works Ministers who have passed through that Ministry in the last 10 years! angry angry angry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Finecat(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
RIP guy.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by whiteroses(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Honorable patrick was right all this while, ""the macadabance in Benin-ore road today is risky for passengers, it is lubigrious, animalistic and highly kpontoporous"", RIP MC Loph sad
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by kayalla(f): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip bro
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by jason123: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
May he rest in peace!

That's why we keep telling people to vote for competent leaders . . .
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Delebayo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
Gone too soon, what a talent angry angry embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by ariyebaba(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
MC LOPH i love. RIP
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by lukkie(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
See how this country is wasting its best! I hope the youth will be bold enough to take their future into their own hands soon.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by okooloyun1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
Rip bro.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by oohunt: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by playahP(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
MC LOPH was supposed to marry my NEIGHBOUR, the woman is in the hospital now and she is in a critical condition, we cant go to the place until tommorrow,
MC LOPH BROTHER ALSO DIED IN THE CRASH, MC LOPH AND HIS BROTHER WERE THE ONLY ISSUE OF THEIR PARENTS, pardon my english, im still kinda shocked because we saw each other yesterday. JESUS
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
reindeer:

What do you gain by gawking at someone's death pictures? We should show some respect for the dead.
It is painful enough learning about the death.
what do you lose in seeing the picture?except maybe your conscience is worrying you.You better confess if you know anything about his death.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mikesleek(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
rip
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by bros1234(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
may your soul rest in peace my friend. Dordor
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by mowapa(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
Victims who die such awful, needless deaths on our road  are innocent, and their loss bewilders even the best attempts to make sense of it, but one day God will ask "our" leaders what was accomplished with our oil money.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by larry4ezyboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Death pls tel us d kind of music u want us 2b listening 2 wen u tak al our artist away, We must live long, our artist must live long, Bt may ur soul rest in perfect peace,
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by namdo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
na waooooo, death huuum, cry
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by reindeer: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

whta do you lose in seeing the picture?except maybe you conscience is worrying you.You better confess if you know anything about his death.

This is a public forum, youre not doing any justice to your cognitive abilities with this post.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Eagle75: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
R.I.P Mc Loph.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by nobleGee: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
The entertainment industry generally need prayers cos they are goin really astray and needs God intervention all the same rip bro
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Sike(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
What a Cruel fate!!!
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Xtfield(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ all
Neither the road nor the government is to be blamed for the death of our artists in road mishaps. Rather, blame the artists who drive as if they have a duplicate life. I have been driving on the Lagos - Benin Road for the past 10 years, sometimes up to thrice a week and to the glory of God, I have not had a single accident. That is not to say that roads should not be made better, but my take is that accidents do not happen they are caused. Everyone knows Nigerian roads are not bad, so there is need for extra care. Drivers should not put themselves under pressure when embarking on a long journey. They should set off early enough. Besides, a good rest a day before the long journey will keep the driver awake and alert. Not only that, drivers should aty away from all intoxicants before and during a trip. Finally, if I were going for my traditional wedding or any joyous occasion, I would rather not drive myself as the joyful occasion one is going may make one ever-excited. Nigerian stars should learn to employ the services of trained professional drivers. It does nto cost much! Our artists should stop wasting their lives and causing us unnecessary sorrow. He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit says,
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Xtfield(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sorry, I mean everyone know Nigerian Roads are bad. Pardon that slip of the keyboard.
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Nymphnode(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2011
R I P
Re: MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) by Somatic(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2011
Xtfield:

@ all
Neither the road nor the government is to be blamed for the death of our artists in road mishaps. Rather, blame the artists who drive as if they have a duplicate life. I have been driving on the Lagos - Benin Road for the past 10 years, sometimes up to thrice a week and to the glory of God, I have not had a single accident. That is not to say that roads should not be made better, but my take is that accidents do not happen they are caused. Everyone knows Nigerian roads are not bad, so there is need for extra care. Drivers should not put themselves under pressure when embarking on a long journey. They should set off early enough. Besides, a good rest a day before the long journey will keep the driver awake and alert. Not only that, drivers should aty away from all intoxicants before and during a trip. Finally, if I were going for my traditional wedding or any joyous occasion, I would rather not drive myself as the joyful occasion one is going may make one ever-excited. Nigerian stars should learn to employ the services of trained professional drivers. It does nto cost much! Our artists should stop wasting their lives and causing us unnecessary sorrow. He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit says,

My exact sentiments
While I am not happy for the loss of one of Nigeria's finest musicians, I will deceive myself into blaming the Govt. And the nature of the road without considering the action(or inaction) of MC Loph himself. Yhu don't easily lose control driving 50mph @ least with the sort of vehicle he drove in. It was a lone accident, most likely a result of overspeed coupled with a fault in the car. Please we Nigerians need to take extra precautions when treading our roads. The govt has done bad by not making them useable. We should not worsen it by dying on them. We should not tempt the devil please.
Meanwhile, MC Loph, jee nke oma, They should set off early enough. Besides, a good rest a day before the long journey will keep the driver awake and alert. Not only that, drivers should aty away from all intoxicants before and during a trip. Finally, if I were going for my traditional wedding or any joyous occasion, I would rather not drive myself as the joyful occasion one is going may make one ever-excited. Nigerian stars should learn to employ the services of trained professional drivers. It does nto cost much! Our artists should stop wasting their lives and causing us unnecessary sorrow. He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit says,
[quote][/quote]

My exact sentiments
While I am not happy for the loss of one of Nigeria's finest musicians, I will deceive myself into blaming the Govt. And the nature of the road without considering the action(or inaction) of MC Loph himself. Yhu don't easily lose control driving 50mph @ least with the sort of vehicle he drove in. It was a lone accident, most likely a result of overspeed coupled with a fault in the car. Please we Nigerians need to take extra precautions when treading our roads. The govt has done bad by not making them useable. We should not worsen it by dying on them. We should not tempt the devil please.
Meanwhile, MC Loph, jee nke oma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” / ~Your Ultimate Love Songs/Artists ~Lovers Chillout Spot~ / Any Song For The One You Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.