Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,151 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (34446 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Web2020: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that
Is it Yoruba that voted him or the election was rigged. Get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2023
money121:
Ebora Owu
May Your years Be Long

Wawu

What would you wish a young man then?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Basicend: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Sannisege:
Omo Iran kiran.

Idile yin lon ba soro.

Iwo ati iran e lon bawi.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by CHAQUR: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that

So stupid for this... Despite those votes in the SW...? Compared to the little or non to oppositions in the SE. Comments like this keeps the presidency away from you. You hope to win in the north...?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Happy Birthday to a man of Truth!!!
God lifted you to that exhorted position because He knows you will always says the TRUTH at all time.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by dododawa1: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Two Anambra men in one picture
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by jumper524(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

it shall never be well with your generation who wanted to impose that fraud obi to the masses. Rubbish scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by folorunshoadejo(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

I am Yoruba and I Love Igbo Nation...Your Wonderful People. I Support Peter Obi for President, my Prayer is that we get back our Mandate so help us God. Amen πŸ™πŸΏ
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by money121(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Wawu

What would you wish a young man then?
Young man
May your years Be Long

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Anakazo22: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Flat heads and asslicking.

3rd Class GCE holder must get 3rd position nah .

GCFR Bola Tinubu
GCON Atiku
Grand Commander of Internet Republic GCIR Peter Obi.

Go and print Lagos results and hang it in your office in Biafuro. That's your only achievement since being Anambra Governor.

A GCE holder that became a billionaire before his 40s...are you not ashamed that you have not achieve anything in life with your so called first class result.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Stricher: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Cos the senile old man supported his failed ambition.Na when Obj and Obi turn friends?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Winnersunited:
No profiling of a whole tribe please, otherwise there is no difference between you and some of them that do the same thing.
I was correcting d pesin I quoted!

I had to edit his quote on my replied post to him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by BabaO2: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2023
ibo celebrating ibo. opportunists
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by OfficialP: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

Stop this. trash this thought.

Check well, it was elite yoruba that endorsed and supporters obi before ohaneze and ibo sef.

Obi's vote alone in lagos didn't make obi win lagos. know that and have peace.

Most Yoruba I know are supporting Obi I'd you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Franklydes(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Eye service...... fraud man πŸ₯΄
God bless the Nigerian ppl for being smart not to vote in a curse...we for see shege! πŸ˜†
see bad belle b4 him no go give your papa Awoof chop for doing not you think he is a curse. Sha you be one of privileged idiots wey dey bring problem to many of us
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by PeggySandas(f): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

How many people have been sworn in yet later the court kicked out ...

Dummy 🀣🀣🀣🀣

You're the dummy here. Since 1999, has a president been sworn in, then the court went ahead to remove him? 🀣🀣

Even Atiku that came 2nd is not making noise like 3rd class Pandora that came 3rd in the election. πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by EMONFASHION65: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
NEVER SAY YORUBAS, IT IS THE OLD POLITICAL FOOLS EVEN AMONG OUR IGBO POLITICIAN.

NEVER SAY YORUBAS, IT IS THE OLD POLITICAL FOOLS EVEN AMONG OUR IGBO POLITICIAN.PETER OBI IS EVEN LOVED MORE BY YORUBA YOUTHS THAN IGBO YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Peter obi celebrates Obj who oversaw the theft of his mandate in Anambra

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And that's the difference between Peter obi and Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Solocoin: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Happy Birthday to Baba from the Obidients
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Umadam: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Hahahahaa
U think this letter writer can be helpful?

This political letter writer have hands up since he wrote the last letter and it didn't even shake any branch of tree.

Go and sitdown and try the next 4 years. But never u take politics to d church again....
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Princessdainty(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Obasanjo is over 95years old but let's all dey play
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by tamdun: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2023
But he refused to celeb8 pastor Adeboye,obi na con man
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by soil4soil(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2023
OBI will celebrate him because OBJ was one of the blind yoruba leaders that were given Obi hope. OBI should also celebrate the other one in Afenifebi.

Please I want to ask a did Obi celebrate OBJ last year or OBJ did not celebrate his birthday. Eyes service.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by OmegaAutos: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

Presidency is by mental strength not physical....I will rather choose a first class in accounting than someone who couldn't even graduate after studying philosophy for 7yrs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by RealTalkNoBull: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Basicend:

OBJ is still the best President Nigeria has produced in recent years.

But, u know, Nigerians are usually sentimental and would rather go for a grossly corrupt dummy that can sneak the treasury into their pockets.

He is arguably the most corrupt leader to ever come out of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Basicend: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

Go and get ur facts right, guy.

Nothing less that 45 - 50% of Yorubas in Lagos alone voted for Peter Obi.

So, where are u getting ur fake sentiments from?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by OYEDIPE(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Association of loosers.
Do you mean "seti awon loosers"
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by casualobserver: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2023
money121:
Ebora Owu
May Your years Be Long

Is it not long already?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
No surprise there, the 3rd term agenda puppet .
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Basicend:

LOL, I am a Yoruba sir and I live in Lagos. So stop deceiving urself.
πŸ₯΄ I hear u bro
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by hollywater: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Eye service...... fraud man πŸ₯΄
God bless the Nigerian ppl for being smart not to vote in a curse...we for see shege! πŸ˜†
Sniper is not that expensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.