Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (34444 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
humour me more.. 😂😂 if u die Obi no go notice Sha
Who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Your mumu is now moulding blocks for Igbo developers in Ojota. Owambe!!! grin
wetin do owanbe? U wan chop amala? 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige?
go police station.. go ask Dem.. dunce🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mumu your question dey dry.. read an to yourself slowly and see if e make sense... Kneel down again make I pray fr u to have Sense
E pain you ba? That’s u are posting pictures of your mentor Nnamdi Kanu up and down. grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Why are claiming that you don’t know who killed Uncle Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Are you no longer proud of your people? grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Ok who betrayed MKO? One kettle for you if you can answer this one.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
wetin do owanbe? U wan chop amala? 🥴
and ewedu? Who wan get running stomach. No be me and you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

E pain you ba? That’s u are posting pictures of your mentor Nnamdi Kanu up and down. grin
hahaha.. u don dey deny your first Messiah.. Nnamdi Kanu is now my mentor 😂😂 shameful
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

and ewedu? Who wan get running stomach. No be me and you.
try am .. u go throway Abasha fr one side
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:
Ok who betrayed MKO? One kettle for you if you can answer this one.
dunce... Na police station u fit get all necessary answers to a crime committed.. not nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
hahaha.. u don dey deny your first Messiah.. Nnamdi Kanu is now my mentor 😂😂 shameful
Stop crushing on Nnamdi Kanu. Tell us he’s your mentor right here and get one shiny kettle from me.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Why are claiming that you don’t know who killed Uncle Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Are you no longer proud of your people? grin
go station Dundee 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Stop crushing on Nnamdi Kanu. Tell us he’s your mentor right here and get one shiny kettle from me.
oh na kettle u dey sell fr 2x2 shop... How market na?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
dunce... Na police station u fit get all necessary answers to a crime committed.. not nairaland
Which police station. Shame will not let you accept that it’s your people who killed brother Funsho and uncle Bola. The blood is your hands.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
oh na kettle u dey sell fr 2x2 shop... How market na?
Kettle and mat. And umbrellas grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Kettle and mat. And umbrellas grin
u be big man o.. u go cash out big during this election period o
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
go station Dundee 🥴
Which station? Please tell us who killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige? Doesn’t it you’re traitors and hypocrites?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Which police station. Shame will not let you accept that it’s your people who killed brother Funsho and uncle Bola. The blood is your hands.
so it's the bloods of innocent ppl killed by ugm daily dey your hands too
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Which station? Please tell us who killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige? Doesn’t it you’re traitors and hypocrites?
wait Dunce.. is your question sups to pain me or make me feel bad or what?? I no get😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
u be big man o.. u go cash out big during this election period o
I really more lands to buy. Sell them kpatakpata and blame your mentor Nnamdi for your failures.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by obokuntravels: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2023
They thrives, live, hustle and even has children in Lagos but they the hate host, What name can define such people?
Name one Yoruba man in your region who had been a councillor or HoS members in your region? Not Una fault though, na we cause am but now, Una cup don full I swear
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by koladata(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
tell your age, nobody born in the 80s or even 90s will ask this question . I'm not trying to disrespect you but it was a national news when he was president . He admitted it that he was scammed on a national TV. scammed of 16b dollars o, not naira
seglabsy:
show me ur fact before i track u for baba
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

I really more lands to buy. Sell them kpatakpata and blame your mentor Nnamdi for your failures.
u no get money for land .. na money to chop a little bit decent food and carry olosho 500 u get🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
wait Dunce.. is your question sups to pain me or make me feel bad or what?? I no get😂😂😂😂
We need the answer because it shows that you’re traitors. Have you prayed recently for Funsho Williams you people killed? Isn’t it sad that you’re not talking about Bola Ige’s killers?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
u no get money for land .. na money to chop a little bit decent food and carry olosho 500 u get🥴
No. I don’t have time for that. Our focus should be to find out who betrayed mko. And who killed Funsho Williams
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

We need the answer because it shows that you’re traitors. Have you prayed recently for Funsho Williams you people killed? Isn’t it sad that you’re not talking about Bola Ige’s killers?
dunce! Den wan buy kettle outside.. go tend to customers 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
I’m not selling anything until I find out you murdered Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige in cold blood. Isn’t it your people?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

No. I don’t have time for that. Our focus should be to find out who betrayed mko. And who killed Funsho Williams
if den call una Obedient Mumu .. u go think na insult , meanwhile na description of who una b.. if u wan answers, I don tell u where u fit get am.. go police station or court
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Where are you? U need more data? Or are you cry that I asked you who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige? Kpele.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

I’m not selling anything until I find out you murdered Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige in cold blood. Isn’t it your people?
lmao.. go court and good luck 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Where are you? U need more data? Or are you cry that I asked you who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige? Kpele.
I dey 😭😭😭😭😭 bitterly here o.. ooh my God, uncle Funsho Williams
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
if den call una Obedient Mumu .. u go think na insult , meanwhile na description of who una b.. if u wan answers, I don tell u where u fit get am.. go police station or court

You should go to the police yourself because the blood of Funsho and Bola Ige dey your hands. You’re cursed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.