Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,785 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (34426 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
I dey 😭😭😭😭😭 bitterly here o.. ooh my God, uncle Funsho Williams
Why u No mention uncle Bola Ige. Who kill am? Who betrayed Mko?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao.. go court and good luck 🥴
The court is close to my shed but I’m not going until you tell which kind of evil people would kill Funsho Williams and Bola Ige. Don’t you get scared of your people sometimes?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Why u No mention uncle Bola Ige. Who kill am? Who betrayed Mko?
😭😭😭 uncle MKO... Lol u b dunce trutru
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

You should go to the police yourself because the blood of Funsho and Bola Ige dey your hands. You’re cursed!
na ur region dey cursed o.. na y una dey run come Southwest by night bus ..ugm don finish una 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

The court is close to my shed but I’m not going until you tell which kind of evil people would kill Funsho Williams and Bola Ige. Don’t you get scared of your people sometimes?
well u b dunce.. I'm not surprised u won't go
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
na ur region dey cursed o.. na y una dey run come Southwest by night bus . 🥴
This mumu still dey in pain. Too bad for you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
well u b dunce.. I'm not surprised u won't go
I’m still waiting for you to tell us who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
na ur region dey cursed o.. na y una dey run come Southwest by night bus ..ugm don finish una 🥴
E pain am
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

This mumu still dey in pain. Too bad for you.
some of your brothers dey drop fr park as we dey talk... Den go first look up sky and breathe in air of relief and say" thank God! .. finally., I don get chance to make am in this life'
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
some of your brothers dey drop fr park as we dey talk... Den go first look up sky and breathe in air of relief and say" thank God! .. finally., I don get chance to make am in this life'
Lagos is for all of us. Get it in your dull brain
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

E pain am
lmao.. I even dey pity u now as I dey🤣 no let me spoil ur mood today.. respect ursef and quit quoting me
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Lagos is for all of us. Get it in your dull brain
no fear, we no chase u... we are your saviour frm ugm and every other things wrong with the East 🥴
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that
Peter obi is indeed full of life.
Fake life...
Asiwaju has come to stay
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by guychidile: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cheers my president Emeritus and our incoming president.,u will retrieve it mandate in court.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
no fear, we no chase u... we are your saviour frm ugm and every other things wrong with the East 🥴
What do u mean we? Don’t go and do better things with your life. You will be roasted like a corn one day
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao.. I even dey pity u now as I dey🤣 no let me spoil ur mood today.. respect ursef and quit quoting me
who killed Funsho Williams? You’re hypocrisy is evident.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

What do u mean we? Don’t go and do better things with your life. You will be roasted like a corn one day
we southwest ppl coming to your rescue since 1850 ...your billionaires/millionaires wey make am in d East no reach 10% of those wey Comot..
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:
who killed Funsho Williams? You’re hypocrisy is evident.
if e sure for u .. go on radio tell us a name... And see if u no go rot fr kirikiri fr defamation
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
we southwest ppl coming to your rescue since 1850 ...your billionaires/millionaires wey make am in d East no reach 10% of those wey Comot..
Your mumu right now is in severe pain. Sell all your family lands and party away your life. We will keep progressing massively in your face.

Meanwhile, who killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige?
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Your mumu right now is in severe pain. Sell all your family lands and party away your life. We will keep progressing massively in your face.

Meanwhile, who killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige?
😭😭😭 Yee this is painful o.. Yee my waist ok😭😭😭 , their Messiah 1 dey prison .. huhuhuh😭😭😭, their Messiah 2 lost in the election..haa😭😭😭... Onikure!
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
😭😭😭 Yee this is painful o.. Yee my waist ok😭😭😭 , their Messiah 1 dey prison .. huhuhuh😭😭😭, their Messiah 2 lost in the election..haa😭😭😭... Onikure!
Why are you not telling us who killed Funsho Williams.? You’re now dealing with a curse Igbo people put on you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by MeineMutter: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
🎸🥁🎵💺🎺🎻🎹🎵🎼 Obasanjo, agbaa loser, eyan Obi, omo loser. 🎶🎼🎵🎸🥁🎤🎧
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by MeineMutter: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:

And na from dru-g dem dey make amd and through fake products.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Newdawn30: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that

I am from delta state and live in Lagos, I personally know many yorubas who voted for LP top to bottom joyfully. Apart from the touts on the streets many yorubas educated and are detribalized.

Stop pushing tribalism, yoruba remains the must accommodating tribe In Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
if e sure for u .. go on radio tell us a name... And see if u no go rot fr kirikiri fr defamation
No. Please tell us na. Na una
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
MeineMutter:

And na from dru-g dem dey make amd and through fake products.
I dey tell u
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
My president 📢📢
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by package7(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Betrayal old man,
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wildkat: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Eye service...... fraud man 🥴
God bless the Nigerian ppl for being smart not to vote in a curse...we for see shege! 😆

Calm down, ya mumu go soon ripe

But my prayer is the way the mandate of suffering Nigerians was stolen and u support it, so shall ur your blessings be stolen. Amen!
So shall anything which is supposed to be yours will be taken away from you. Amen!!

Since u say rigging is good, may u be rigged out of your rightful position in life

Amen!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

Calm down, ya mumu go soon ripe

But my prayer is the way the mandate of suffering Nigerians was stolen and u support it, so shall ur your blessings be stolen. Amen!
So shall anything which is supposed to be yours will be taken away from you. Amen!!

Since u say rigging is good, may u be rigged out of your rightful position in life

Amen!!
😭😭😭😭 tears no go end for your house hold, every member of ur family go dey see wetin go dey make Dem dey cry ,😭😭😭, una go dey see reasons to cry in the morning,day and night amen... ise!
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by CartelKenneth: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chimpanzee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.