Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (34448 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Flat heads and asslicking.

3rd Class GCE holder must get 3rd position nah .

GCFR Bola Tinubu
GCON Atiku
Grand Commander of Internet Republic GCIR Peter Obi.

Peter Obi lule gbi β•β•β•πŸ˜œ

Go and print Lagos results and hang it in your office in Biafuro. That's your only achievement since being Anambra Governor.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
send CV make we help ur life
Keep collecting those tickets for Mc Oluomo while his family are all here in US. You’re a brainwashed thug and a certified loser. Do something serious with your life before you get roasted like corn one day
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by atobs4real(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL AND GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ATLARGE BECAUSE THIS IS DEMOCRACY WHICH YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR WHO SO EVER YOU WISH.
ARE IGBOS HUMAN? IS LIKE THE BIAFRA WAR IS STILL AFFECTING YOUR DESTINY AND YOUR GENERATION.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
e pepper u sote u had to quote me twice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go use ur Lagos win enta aso rock 🀣Mumu boyπŸ₯΄
You’re angry that we’ve bought all your family lands ba? More owambe this weekend for you grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
e pepper u sote u had to quote me twice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go use ur Lagos win enta aso rock 🀣Mumu boyπŸ₯΄
Stay here on Nairaland cry. A loser at 40 like you grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Thank God, Obi would have become a boiboi to Obj if he had won.
Obi was a placeholder for Obj third term agenda.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Keep collecting those tickets for Mc Oluomo while his family are all here in US. You’re a brainwashed thug and a certified loser. Do something serious with your life before you get roasted like corn one day
delusional... Kneel down make I pray for u ..

And how far this man naπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡.. una just replace am with Fraud Obi just like datπŸ₯΄

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
send CV make we help ur life
Tell us how much you make yearly and I can show you that you don’t make more than one of my security guards. Be quiet there. Loser!
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re angry that we’ve bought all your family lands ba? More owambe this weekend for you grin
lol with this

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Stay here on Nairaland cry. A loser at 40 like you grin
the thing pepper u no b small chai,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by kokowe(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:
peter obi better is more active and full of life than tinubu . it shall never be well with all of you that voted lifeless dead man

Yoruba people have shown that they don't want the progress of Nigeria nor do they like Igbo's . this election has shown that

On the contrary, I think many yorubas voted for Obi. The election was massively rigged, even in the so called APC stronghold.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
delusional... Kneel down make I pray for u ..

And how far this man naπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡.. una just replace am with Fraud Obi just like datπŸ₯΄
Are you talking about yourself? One more kettle of ogogoro for you. Continue to carry umbrella up and down. Mumu!
We’re waiting for your BAT at the parade ground grin

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
koladata:
celebrating a man that stole 16billion dollars electricity money.... is this how you will fight corruption ?
show me ur fact before i track u for baba
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Tell us how much you make yearly and I can show you that you don’t make more than one of my security guards. Be quiet there. Loser!
πŸ₯΄ every Ipob na rich man online na... But no worry your new president Tilumbu go fix your region fr u .. una go dey alright 😎
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Are you talking about yourself? One more kettle of ogogoro for you. Continue to carry umbrella up and down. Mumu!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bros no drink sniper this morning o as dey take dis tin personal
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Tareq1105: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

Bcoz Igbos too don't like Yorubas despite Yoruba tolerance and accommodative posture.

The Yorubas and Igbos relationship, from what we can see lately is like the case of a man (Yoruba) who keeps a python (Igbo) as pet.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have yet to see a Nigerian president who did a better job than Obasanjo.

Obasanjo worked with competent people and knew how to be in charge to get the right results.

Yar'Adua worked with the right people, had good agenda and was working towards it before sickness took him away.

Jonathan appointed competent people but was too soft to be in charge. That would eventually cost him his re-election bid.

Buhari appointed incompetent people and never knew what was happening around him. Little wonder he totally destroyed the economy.

This is the summary of Nigeria's democracy since 1999

Happy birthday to Olusegun Matthew Okikiola Ogunboye Aremu Obasanjo
wa gbayii
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
One of your leaders popularized Sniper. Go and check who.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
Do you have more family land for sale? Dance away your life at owambe parties and then blame Igbo people for your misfortune.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Gozac: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2023
mmadu5:

I kept telling you in this forum that Yorubas are more cultural than religious, they don't give much damn to religion. They are religious liberals that still follow their tradition most times. They consult media each time they want to take very important decisions Christians inclusive. I knew Yoruba Christians will vote Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ₯΄ every Ipob na rich man online na... But no worry your new president Tilumbu go fix your region fr u .. una go dey alright 😎
I pity thugs like you. When his VP shettima already said on National TV that he’s going to be in charge of National security. Prepare to rest your BAT In Peace. Losers!
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
the thing pepper u no b small chai,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pepper me tha Shettima is your president? grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by joe1309: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has celebrated former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo on his 86th birthday on Sunday, 6th Match, IGBERETV reports.

Obi who hugged the former president in a new photo shared on his Twitter handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632502470633979904?s=20

Obasanjo, Peter Obi's godfather. Yeye man
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

I pity thugs like you. When his VP shettima already said on National TV that he’s going to be in charge of National security. Prepare to rest your BAT In Peace. Losers!
lmao.. pity ur land wey ugm dey operate day and night effortlessly grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Do you have more family land for sale? Dance away your life at owambe parties and then blame Igbo people for your misfortune.
if get money land dey na.. but na fr the few rich ones among u.. no b fr ur type
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

One of your leaders popularized Sniper. Go and check who.
humour me more.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if u die Obi no go notice Sha
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

Pepper me tha Shettima is your president? grin
IπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as e dey pain dem edey sweet us
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
A prophet Dr. Yusuf saw a Nigeria in great sorrow and destruction masterminded by Buhari plus Top ISIS and Afghanistan sponsors. Which he said is the mandate given to Tinubu and SHETIMA and El-rufia. The prophet warned that Tinubu presidential ambition should be avoided and aborted at all cost that it will to destruction of Nigeria and Nigerians. He gave the warning the this is the plan of Buhari from the unset but has been difficult considering the Christian political stronghold in Aso rock and within the Political environment. He restated even if Tinubu is to be president, that their plan is to kill Tinubu with poison and Shetima will be sweared in As president to perform full scale Jihad in Nigeria sponsoring high scale Terrorist activities in the whole world with the resources of the country While its citizens suffer in Abject poverty and neglect. Please spread the prophesy fast to save Nigeria.
confirmed,one prophet had said this too
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao.. pity ur land wey ugm dey operate day and night effortlessly grin
pls answer my question. When and where is the next owambe party? I have money in case you wanna sell the remaining family land grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Tektronics12: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Right back at you. You Bloody Deluded..
mmadu5:

Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by afbstrategies: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
IπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as e dey pain dem edey sweet us
Your mumu is now moulding blocks for Igbo developers in Ojota. Owambe!!! grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by wahalawahala: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:
pls answer my question. When and where is the next owambe party? I have money in case you wanna sell the remaining family land grin
Mumu your question dey dry.. read an to yourself slowly and see if e make sense... Kneel down again make I pray fr u to have Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.