Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated (2613 Views)

What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You... / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Truthsoldier(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have come to hear some people say that they would never marry a virgin,with funny reasons for that, some said they would bleep any girl but when they come to marriage they will surely marry a virgin,but that's funny too.
Virginity is good but that's not the only thing to look out for,infact it is not the primary reason when looking for a wife as some religious people paint it,it is nice but not the major thing, what I think that a man should look out for in choosing a marriage partner is CHARACTER,sound character.

What do you think

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Qatar2022: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Marry a virgin for your own good

20 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Samfloxin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is it a taboo for a guy to also be a virgin? Is it only expected of a girl?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Tickles001(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I have come to hear some people say that they would never marry a virgin,with funny reasons for that, some said they would bleep any girl but when they come to marriage they will surely marry a virgin,but that's funny too.
Virginity is good but that's not the only thing to look out for,infact it is not the primary reason when looking for a wife as some religious people paint it,it is nice but not the major thing, what I think that a man should look out for in choosing a marriage partner is CHARACTER,sound character.

I wonder where you people pick this line from. Nobody said virginity is the only or the ultimate quality a woman should possess. Even the character you talk about is nothing if it's the only good thing about her.

Let me ask you.
If you are presented with two good ladies in their mid 20s that are identical in every way, except for one aspect. Lady A is a virgin but not naive, and Lady B has been having sex since she was 16 and has accumulated an impressive body count.
Which of them will you choose?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Anto2001(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tickles001:

I wonder where you people pick this line from. Nobody said virginity is the only or the ultimate quality a woman should possess. Even the character you talk about is nothing if it's the only good thing about her.

Let me ask you.
If you are presented with two good ladies in their mid 20s that are identical in every way, except for one aspect. Lady A is a virgin but not naive, and Lady B has been having sex since she was 16 and has accumulated an impressive body count.
oga no 2 women re alike. Nor dey 2 assume. One fit get bad character. Even if dem 2 good, one go better for smth. Na so life be. Even twins nor dey d same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Truthsoldier(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tickles001:

Let me ask you.

None of the above
both have character issues

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by elipheleh(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Virginity is a proof of good character. It is a good testament that a girl has the following:

1. Self control
2. Not money greedy
3. Good home training
4. A will to keep to her words and character and listens to her parent's advises
5. NOT easily deceived
6. Intelligent
7. And used her youth on productive things

These qualities above are GOOD and DESIRABLE.
Any non-virgin mostly does not have any or all of the above qualities

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:
Virginity is a proof of good character. It is a good testament that a girl has the following:

1. Self control
2. Not money greedy
3. Good home training
4. A will to keep to her words and character
5. NOT easily deceived
6. Intelligent

Imagine if a woman with these qualities end up getting married to a man with a terrible character. Some men even if they get married to a virgin they'll still look outside.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Albertone(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:

1. Self control
2. Not money greedy
3. Good home training
5. NOT easily deceived
6. Intelligent

Virgin woman doesn't mean she'll make a good wife.

Marrying as a virgin just means you have self control. This doesn't mean that self control can't be lost.
We've seen women who married as a virgin being disrespectful, cheats, greedy, mannerless with little to no productivity before and after marriage.

You need to travel far and wide, meet people and you'll stop having this mentality.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Goodlady(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
We still v virgins
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Virginity is a plus for any man.

If you have it, please keep it for your husband.

I don't think I can marry a lady that has shared her body with many men.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by KingVon: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Then marry this evening newspaper called stxrlight but her kpekus is wide like river Niger grin grin grin cheesy
I have fked her before but use 2 condoms
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by stxrlight(f): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by princeemmma(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:

1. Self control
2. Not money greedy
3. Good home training
5. NOT easily deceived
6. Intelligent

Can you imagine this stupid analytical theory.............. So if a lady is a virgin, she has all of the good attitude a man needed?

Do you think virgin is what you will use to survive longer in a marriage?

I laugh for thee

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Albertone:

Marrying as a virgin just means you have self control. This doesn't mean that self control can't be lost.
We've seen women who married as a virgin being disrespectful, a cheat, greedy, mannerless with little to no productivity before and after marriage.

You need to travel far and wide, meet people and you'll stop having this mentality.
Didn't know you were this smart.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by princeemmma(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Albertone:

We've seen women who married as a virgin being disrespectful, a cheat, greedy, mannerless with little to no productivity before and after marriage.

God Bless you my man.............. This kids of nowadays with reading poetry and all this love theories

They don't know life

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nia69:
Didn't know you were this smart.
What a fucking savage grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by elipheleh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
princeemmma:

Can you imagine this stupid analytical theory.............. So if a lady is a virgin, she has all of the good attitude a man needed?

Do you think virgin is what you will use to survive longer in a marriage?

I laugh for thee

You sound like a deceiver.

In what world is a P0rnstar Non virgin better than Virgins who are generally homely?

Obviously, you are morally bankrupt to see sex freaks as productive positive mentors

Bad characters and attitudes are progressive.

It progresses from small to more bad characters

First stage of waywaredness starts with stubbornness to parental advices and cautions which every Non virgin are very disobedient and stubborn.

Non virgins are occupied with worthless thoughts - usually Bleep, greed, money etc.

Non-virgin is a sign of unproductive and short-sighted livestyle.

Lack of morality is a vice, not a virtue. Full stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
4Humanity4All:

What a fucking savage grin
It's not an insult. 🌚

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Karlifate: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dora the Explorer grin grin👇

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:

In what world is a P0rnstar Non virgin better than Virgins who are generally homely?

Obviously, you are morally bankrupt to see sex freaks as productive positive mentors

First stage of waywaredness starts with stubbornness to parental advices and cautions which every Non virgin are very disobedient and stubborn.

Non virgins are occupied with worthless thoughts - usually Bleep, greed, money etc.

You mean those that not virgin does not have a good morals, and they can't be a good wife?

You need to broaden your knowledge about life, do you mean to say we should all be searching for a virgin to get a perfect wife? a non a virgin is open to bad behaviours?.... the way we see life is different, you don't have to see life as getting only the perfect, sometimes you need to rob in mold to get whole....... Meanwhile, (about me being a deceiver)I am married with two kids, i did not marry a virgin, but i bet i married the best wife anybody could ever imagine

Stop with all this your virgin mentality.............

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Karlifate: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:

Nothing is guaranteed in life, but I'd rather cautiously & diligently choose the best option in the game of life. 💯
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:

It progresses from small to more bad characters

A virgin can be wayward too if you don't know, it might not be as worse as some non-virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Kswine(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:

What do you think

You are right, getting married to a virgin is not a bad idea but that aint enough for the marriage to last long. I met my wife (now ex) a virgin and we went on for 5 years before we got engaged, little did I know that she has a very bad character backed up with her useless family. Girl almost destroy my family, I had to let her go. Currently fight for my child's custody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Karlifate: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kswine:

You are right, getting married to a virgin is not a bad idea but that aint enough for the marriage to last long. I met my wife (now ex) a virgin and we went on for 5 years before we got engaged, little did I know that she has a very bad character backed up with her useless family. Girl almost destroy my family, I had to let her go. Currently fight for my child's custody

That's why we say: Trust, but verify.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by elipheleh(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
princeemmma:

You mean those that not virgin does not have a good morals, and they can't be a good wife?

You need to broaden your knowledge about life, do you mean to say we should all be searching for a virgin to get a perfect wife? a non a virgin is open to bad behaviours?.... the way we see life is different, you don't have to see life as getting only the perfect, sometimes you need to rob in mold to get whole....... Meanwhile, (about me being a deceiver)I am married with two kids, i did not marry a virgin, but i bet i married the best wife anybody could ever imagine

Stop with all this your virgin mentality.............

I do not say everybody must marry a virgin. That's not even feasible.

But I say this: if you can marry a virgin by all mean please do. It's better in almost all cases.

But if the desirable is not available, then make do with what you can get.

Most people, sane people are all striving towards perfection. We are not perfect yet, but we do not malign the imperfect. And then, we will not lie to the imperfect among us that they are perfect

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nia69:
It's not an insult. 🌚
I didn't say it was 😂
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
That is what they don't know about most virgin girls. After the virginity is gone comes the explorer stage. Christopher Columbus and Ferdinand Magellan na learner when time reach and nothing on Earth or in the heavens will save u then 😁

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Albertone(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nia69:
It's not an insult. 🌚

It's offensive. Don't say that to people.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Savedday2: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
By the time u date 9ja girls, you will advocate for virgin.

But even a virgin girl in 9ja is as useless as a tissue paper.

They are all useless!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated by Fahvvy: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
I never thought I'd see a day when someone will say or imply that "virginity is overrated" undecided...

Either ways, to each his own undecided...

On my own end, I have nothing against w.ho.res, however, unless God Himself thunders from heaven, I would rather stay unmarried than marry a girl who isn't a virgin undecided...

Call me "immature" or "unexposed" or whatever rocks your boat, that's on you undecided...

But a girl who isn't a virgin doesn't qualify to be my wife undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? / Dating A Guy Who's Already Married (for Papers) / Indiscriminate Kissing May Cause Sore Throat - Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.