Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? (1675 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by siofra(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
A woman cannot even post her opinion on nairaland without getting dragged by male nairalanders.

It's so bad that because of this, lots of amazing women have left the forum.

God forbid that she's a feminist, they will troll her till she leaves.

Nairaland men, why can't you live and let live Why are you chasing Seun's users/customers away Mods please you have to do something about this. You guys really have to.

See the disgusting and vulgar way they trolled I and some female nairalanders on this thread👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7601001/should-abort-first-pregnancy

And here, this delusional nairalander named verywickedgoat or whatever put I and some innocent female nairalanders on his "Hitlist"

https://www.nairaland.com/7600988/hitlist#121553236

Is it a threat or what? I report these silly threads when I see them but sometimes it's just too much.

I introduced a female friend to nairaland but she refused to join because of this.

This needs to stop ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by osmosis101(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
To the OP , . ... ITS JUST D WAY U PRESENTED URSEF.... some ladies go jus com here saying wat is not...

8 Likes

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by lightofficialy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Flra09:
Shut up you slut!!!
This is exactly what she's talking about,you are asking her to shut up because she's complaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by SlurUsername1: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ubun.ja and Martinez must be very happy ryt now grin

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by VeryWickedGoat: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
siofra:

And here, this delusional nairalander named verywickedgoat or whatever put I and some innocent female nairalanders on his "Hitlist"

Is it a threat or what?

You neva see anything yet.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kids plenty for nairaland, just have that in mind

5 Likes

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by pansophist(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
The reason why there are less female on nairaland is the same reason why there are less male on Instagram and TikTok. Different platform attracts different people.

I know it makes you feel good that it's men fault why women are not much here, but nairaland from the beginning have always been predominantly male, same as reddit or quora.

Men and women are different, and are attracted to different things, but of course there is an overlap. Same way you'll see women football League, but most women are not interested in that. Or male fashion models, but most men don't give a shit about it.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by kelspinall(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
omo that first link na men with hot temper full dia,very mean men ..lols
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Aklee4994(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
kelspinall:
omo that first link na men with hit temper full dia,very mean men ..lols
you will never understand the first link because you’re a naive...Na one person Dey behind all those monikers
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by kelspinall(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Aklee4994:
you will never understand the first link because you’re a naive...Na one person Dey behind all those monikers

lay low,i don't need ya opinion

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:
The reason why there are less female on nairaland is the same reason why there are less male on Instagram and TikTok. Different platform attracts different people.

I know it makes you feel good that it's men fault why women are not much here, but nairaland from the beginning have always been predominantly male, same as reddit or quora.

Men and women are different, and are attracted to different things, but of course there is an overlap. Same way you'll see women football League, but most women are not interested in that. Or male fashion models, but most men don't give a shit about it.
my boss i greet you. Your wisdom is too much. I want to meet you one day.

4 Likes

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Aklee4994(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
kelspinall:

lay low,i don't need ya opinion
I don’t know you’re a member...no vex
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by SPAMBOX7: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why do I have a feeling this siofra is related to boredberry.. Or could even be the same person
🤔
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Goodlady(f): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Siofra, all the boys in this romance section are demented rapist and murderers.
All the boys in politics section are tribalistic.
Most boys here are either jihadist, atheist or homosexual.
We that are here managing this site need to be paid and given award for making here lively. This is the worst place to meet guys.
Flra09:
Shut up you slut!!!
Troll. Just running after every female when your mom is at home that you can break her skull. Charity begins at home o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by siofra(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:

Hmm. But there used to be lots of women here during the 2005-2013 era. In fact there was an old thread I opened here in the romance section and the first twenty comments were from the "f" monikers. And the topic wasn't even specifically for women.
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by siofra(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
osmosis101:
To the OP
ITS JUST D WAY U PRESENTED URSEF....
some ladies go jus com here saying wat is not...

Not true.

Even women who keep to themselves are attacked too.

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Fahvvy: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
The last time I checked, even men too aren't spared from being dragged, so don't come here and make this a gender thing undecided...

And Incase you haven't noticed, this is a public platform and every member of this platform is entitled to their opinion...

When you bring your opinion (or any matter) to a public platform, that opinion/matter is open for scrutiny by any member of the public undecided...

Whilst some will agree with you, chances are that many others won't... No one here is existing in this space just to cuddle anyone...

So if you can't take the heat, please deactivate your account undecided...

And just Incase you haven't noticed, that OP's account in the first link is a fake/cloned one... It was opened today undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by KeyEndurance: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
siofra, you talk too much
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Persphone1: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
KeyEndurance:
siofra, you talk too much
That girl is demented.

She needs thorough brain evaluation.
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by ObamaMessi: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:
We that are here managing this site need to be paid and given award for making here lively. This is the worst place to meet guys.

Troll. Just running after every female when your mom is at home that you can break her skull. Charity begins at home o.
This is just the beginning of your tears.

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by DMCA: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

I am looking forward to exploring your vagina soon cool

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Tinubuwillnotru: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:
A woman cannot even post her opinion on nairaland without getting dragged by male nairalanders.

It's so bad that because of this, lots of amazing women have left the forum.

God forbid that she's a feminist, they will troll her till she leaves.

Nairaland men, why can't you live and let live Why are you chasing Seun's users/customers away Mods please you have to do something about this. You guys really have to.

See the disgusting and vulgar way they trolled I and some female nairalanders on this thread👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7601001/should-abort-first-pregnancy

Is it a threat or what? I report these silly threads when I see them but sometimes it's just too much.

I introduced a female friend to nairaland but she refused to join because of this.

This needs to stop ASAP.
you need help.. seems you jobless..

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by DMCA: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2023
cool
rainydreamzz:

The face of a killer and scammer pells aka KingVon

Beware
I am not the He whom you mention. BEWARE!!! cool
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Gerrard59(m): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. But there used to be lots of women here during the 2005-2013 era. In fact there was an old thread I opened here in the romance section and the first twenty comments were from the "f" monikers. And the topic wasn't even specifically for women.

The 2005 - 2012 era was the golden era in Nairaland. This is largely because few Nigerians had access to mobile/computing devices to access the Internet. Thus, those who did were either employed or business people or diasporans who wanted to discuss issues from a Nigerian perspective. As mobile phones became accessible and Internet penetration increased (a good thing), different people of varying educational qualifications had access to Nairaland.

So yes, I agree that there has been a significant reduction of females commenting on certain threads on Nairaland and maybe overall sef. Also, alternatives sprang up - Instagram, Facebook (mostly groups) and Twitter. But none, in my opinion, can replace Nairaland as a forum geared towards Nigerian related contents.

8 Likes

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Hatrick01: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Na so dem dey attack all my female monikers
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by osmosis101(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

Not true.

Even women who keep to themselves are attacked too.

Well,mi sista...I would love u to always recheck either post or comment be4 posting....I usually read ur comments and posts..and by that I can predict u kinda personality
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by siofra(f): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2023
osmosis101:

So what kind of personality do I have

Well,mi sista...I would love u to always recheck either post or comment be4 posting....I usually read ur comments and posts..and by that I can predict u kinda personality
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by siofra(f): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2023
osmosis101:

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by pansophist(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

The first twenty comments might be from the f moniker, but from probably a few monikers responding and quoting themselves. Even though it's true that there were lots of women in the past on nl, the assumption for their evacuation cant be narrowed to male bashing.

Lots of intellectual folks here have even left, and the majority of them are men, did women chase them off? that would be preposterous, isn't it? Also with the advent of social media that is geared toward women, it's expected that they will migrate.

In fact, it's one of the reasons why I don't like Instagram. It is too feminine for my liking. The idea that I will take a picture of myself and post it for likes and attention is very unmasculine, but women love it. The tides of time has changed, so yea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by imagrg(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Most times you verbally assault the male gender....the reason why they don't feel comfortable with your comments.

All the same, let's play the truce game together..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Husband Pant Down With Their Maid (VIDEO) / Deos He Trully Love Me / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.