Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them (1813 Views)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by Orikinla(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
Guys forcing girls to date them is very common in Nigeria where majority of the people live in poverty and insecurity.

Many guys just bully girls into relationship. It is most common among the so called Christians or church goers and pagans. They use what the Yorubas call "IGBOJU" or intimidation. They intimidate the girls physically, mentally or financially. Ill-bred or Ugly guys who have inferiority complex join cults or gangs and then use their membership of a cult or a gang to intimidate girls on and off campus  to date them. Such cowards are common in Nigeria, but catch them in the UK or US, they would not dare to attempt their Nigerian  nonsense in the civilized countries where there is law and order. Where slapping a girl can send you to jail!

Forget the fact that I come on Nairaland to discuss serious issues, tease and tickle fellow Nigerians and others, but I can tell that many of them are uncivilized and ill-bred as exposed by their brutish language . But I have to tolerate them as they bark, growl, yelp, and snarl until you throw pieces of meat at them or rub them lovingly to massage their frayed egos. The same way they would like to behave to the poor girls they bark  or growl at until the girls give in  to their demands in fear. And these brutes smirk and smack their lips in satisfaction. Pathetic creatures. But outside Nigeria, they are even scared to raise their voice.

Is it not pathetic that a Nigerian guy cannot be confident enough to be polite and respect a Nigerian girl and ask her out and let her feel free to go out with you  or not?

Do you need to force a girl  to go out with you if you are worthy of her companionship?
Only a brute will bully a girl into a relationship.

You cannot give what you don't have. So, get some good manners and classy swagger to really attract the attention and affection of the babes and not behaving like terrorists or scam artists on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by sexsinners(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
CHRISTIANS? SHUT UP SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!@!! angry
Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by sexsinners(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2011
none christian who do sex before marriage do tht, holy virgin men like me will never do tht, god is against it.
Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by Orikinla(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2011
I will edit and add more salt and pepper tomorrow. The mobile device repeated some paragraphs.
Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
Great guys do not need to force any girl or lady to date them.
They will fall naturally.
Just be confident of yourself.
Confidence does not come cheap.
But in case you do not have it, then do your best to earn it.

Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by Roland17(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2011
They can only be loved temporarily out of pity.
Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
While you've made some salient points, i think the search light should be focused on girls who wantonly allow themselfs to be nonsensically subdued to such relationships in the first place, and then, when the veil of their desperation has been lifted from their eyes, they turn around and cry intimidation, intimidation intimidation! That's Bonkers! How did they find out that they were intimidated in the first place, If being in the relationship was not a vis a vis affair? Are you saying as a matter of fact that we have robots amidst us, masquerading as girls, that are actually coerced into the bidding of anyone with a remote control in the form of physical, mental or financial intimidation? C'mon man! Let's avoid unnecessary sentimentality! Girls that allow themselves to be sweet talked into a relationship, should not be patted on the back when reality BITES!. . .
Re: To Guys Who Force Girls To Date Them by MMM2(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
by force by fire angry

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women Vs White Women / I'm Getting Married To My Longtime Girlfriend.damn The Nigeria Government! / True Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.