Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu (46560 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ejimatic: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633452758274637825

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633456293099761666
. Many people will be surprised wihen they see the rate at which SE electtions were rigged.dor Obi . Bountiful evidences are available! Let us go there !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Factoryfitted: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:
Reno is in pains

cheesy Sifya pains!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by drlateef: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:
My authentic sources on the ground in Imo says otherwise and it is the other way around. That is why APC won more assembly seats in these affected areas but couldn't win Owerri zone where elections took place under watchful surveillance. Don't worry, just go to court and prove your allegations.

You better run away from your authentic sources. All the places where election did not hold were written as 99% won by Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr. Reno... It doesn't matter who rigged or who did not rig!

The truth must see the light of day!

Rigging in any form is abhorrent! Let INEC and the courts do their jobs! Simple!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by MrPRevailer(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
I don't just understand how he keeps on wailing the election was rigged

APC go shame him at the Tribunal and at the court

Electoral officials/staffs at the polling units have eye witness accounts. Do you?

Many of them also testified that the results are very inconsistent with the results INEC officials declared
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Antiurchins:
it is turn of South East to produce the president...

peter is more competent than others..... Igbo always give block votes.... we always know bad Market .... Nigerians be warned.....

my papers are ready 😁
lolz but when Asiwaju says EMI LOKAN una they vex, now you re saying is S/E turn, says who?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Blaze14k:
Reno says these things to get traffic on his page and money off u guys. The more i troop in to bash him the more money he makes

Facts...! The man is an attention-seeker!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Table don fall for table turner head..
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Enceladus(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is not rigging but simply conservatism. People also call it tribalism nowadays. Nigeria is not a country but a country of nations. Tribalism is a myth in the context of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

I am angry that you mentioned Hope Uzodinma. This is the APC lame duck who LP was rigging election in his backyard and against his party, and he did nothing. LP wrote 99% win for themselves in LGs where no elections were held. Obi will definitely waste his money and time at the tribunal. He will lose woefully once again.

Bro, why you come dey stress yourself??! grin

Seriously, let the whole truth come to light!

The fact remains that Feb 25th election was a sham!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by LaconicINC: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Who have birth to this he goat o
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by gigabyte13: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
I said it earlier
This election tribunal case
Go open many fowl yansh
Even the winner will be alarmed at the level of rigging when the INEC results sheets are inspected.
The Sons and Daughters of hate and perdition calling for protest are not protesting in their lands, have anyone noticed that........?
They are looking for willing, misguided and ignorant youths from other regions to start protest for them to jump on....
YOUR MOTIVES IS NOW KNOWN

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't understand what makes the igbo's and Obi think he really won the election. Did he actually think everyone will vote him due to the overhyped they're giving him... This country is just a joke

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by magzey: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
See Obi celebrating irene Kingibe left right and center even knowing that BVAS was not used in her center , can you see Clueless claimer? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by STEREOV4545: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi has further divided this nation because of his tribal and religion sentiment he brought into Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Ssst: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reno u like making fun of urself especially on social media. See ur face like my village billboard
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Ubanz: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
This man hatred for Obi no get part 2.
I pray he soon meets his Waterloo.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
EKONGKING:
Saddam Hussein always used to get 98 to 99 percent in any Iraqi election and when Americans invaded only 20 percent came to street to support him and rest celebrated.
So when any body says 97 percent supported him ,there is always rigging involved.
If u have any doubts argue with Saddam Hussein in his grave wink
Sadam Hussein is a dictator. Not practicing democracy. So don't compare the situation to that of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
I don't just understand how he keeps on wailing the election was rigged

APC go shame him at the Tribunal and at the court

Guy leave Elupee alone.
They rigged in the whole SE.
Now they are shouting.
No be the first person to go call police or go to Court dey win .
Let's see as events unfold.
Sweet victory for APC

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by franchasofficia: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reno Omokirikiri is a fool.

In Nigeria, you cannot rig election without the full support of the following persons and institutions:

State Governor
LGA Chairman
INEC REC
Police
Other Security Personnels
Serving government officials (Senators, Reps, Ministers, Commissioners, etc)

And Labor Party does not have any of the above persons, neither is Peter Obi a serving Governor or Government Official.

So Reno Omokirikiri is just being comically foolish as usual and only fools listen to him
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ask dem in SE ..they know the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Antiurchins:
it is turn of South East to produce the president...

peter is more competent than others..... Igbo always give block votes.... we always know bad Market .... Nigerians be warned.....

my papers are ready 😁

Okay .
Let's meet at the tribunal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by statutory: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK THE MEANING OF OMOKRI IN URHOBO LANGUAGE
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Munzy14:
Reno attacks the main threat..

So seeing him attack Obi all the time, shows Obi is on the way to history..πŸ˜„

In your dreams I guess

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I said the same thing , he rigged the most but others outsmarted him. Politics in Nigeria is a very dirty game, leave the scene if it’s too hot for you. Carry your emotions komot for politics.

God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

polling units level results would have saved reno and other rigger sympathisers all this unnecessary talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Ubanz: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
This presidential elections has exposed high level of illiteracy among the so called elites and statesmen.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Jaytu90(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Okay. If only you have the powers to declare a rerun for this election. That's all we want. But you go just the cap vertical. Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Murketeer: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why does Nairaland keeps pushing this useless Man to front page
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=121578347]

I am telling you. The useless idiot is just wasting his time.....look at the election results in the southeast......Is that not rigging? [/quote

God bless you.
I live in the SE.
We know what happened.
No be person wey go Court or call police first dey win.
We go teach them sence
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by bunminikan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Someone is looking for soft landing.
Ok o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Buhari Address To The Nation. / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.