Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu (46551 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by VTJN(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
pacespot:
Only a fool will believe Igbos will vote any other candidate aside Obi in this election, we told them that PDAPC SouthEast and South South rallies were fake. I'm even surprised that some other candidates are getting up to 15-20% in some areas in the SouthEast, like Imo state for instance.
we know igbos are known tribal biggot. You don't have to tell us we know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by VTJN(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrpojj:

Wetin this one they cap na
use your tongue count your teeth
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by crackhouse(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy deserves a death sentence by firing squad..
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Hamzola28: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Indeed Reno is a neutral man, so when he is against you...don't insult him. Because he always said the truth.

#Table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by millionaireman: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633452758274637825

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633456293099761666

Influencer of Nigeria's ethnic groups versus Igbo, Reno Omokri. Listen, Igbo don't vote APC right from 2015. Apc is an Islamic political party.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Charlie2020(f): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
In reality, did you expect Obi to get anything less than that?
And for those of you accusing SE of ethnic bigotry, put a Rochas Okorocha or Orji Kalu there and see if they'll get up to 50% in SE
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
fareed69:

Anywhere Elupee wins is the people's vote.
Anywhere you loose it's rigging.
Una go get sence soon

Chief... I don't support LP.

Why do you believe only LP members are upset by that disgrace of an election?!! What sort of reasoning is that??!

We are first Nigerians before anything else... And INEC fvcked up!

Everyone knows this, except APC urchins of course.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Ilaje1: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Antiurchins:
it is turn of South East to produce the president...

peter is more competent than others..... Igbo always give block votes.... we always know bad Market .... Nigerians be warned.....

my papers are ready 😁

Igbos always rig in the name of block votes. Common sense will tell you there a systemic suppression and intimidation of differ opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
badoh:

Did Obi get 25% in these states; Bornu, Zamfara, Kano, Katsina, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe, Niger, Sokoto, Adamawa, Kogi? If not, then you're not truthful by insisting Obi won. Why can't you people put your brain into effective use and stop disgracing yourself online. The reason APC won is because they have the structure(though shaking) and the presidential candidate had built alignment with governors of APC controlled states who were able to support him and pulled at least 25% in their respective states. Infact, Tinubu could have won convincingly had it been Buhari performed excellently, he was the reason APC nearly lost the election due to fuel scarcity and naira redesign policy who looks anti-masses.

Don't mind them, what they fail to realize is that naa Buhari rain make bird like Tinubu gather dey with hen like Atiku & OBi.

Tinubu is the only candidate with so many baggages
1. Muslim muslim ticket

2. People transfer aggression of Buhari failure & endsars on Tinubu

3. Health grounds & Age

4. People antagonize him for godfatherism & Agberos

But one thing Tinubu victory as taught me is that naa God dey crown leaders .. majority voted against Tinubu but minority won as simple Majority cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by fareed69(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chief... I don't support LP.

Why do you believe only LP members are upset by that disgrace of an election?!! What sort of reasoning is that??!

We are first Nigerians before anything else... And INEC fvcked up!

Everyone knows this, except APC urchins of course.

Okay.
You can join the case you have the right as a Nigerian

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by chaloskyx: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lol how did Obi rig the elections please enlighten me? or is it absurd for him to score 100 percent in a region where the APC government referred to as nothing more than a dot in a circle and have no relevance in Nigerian politics if Obi could win Tinubu in Lagos his own domain why is it out of the ordinary for him to get 93 percent of votes in a region he hails from?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by chaloskyx: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which God are you referring to please that crowned Tinubu?
reddingtonblack:

Don't mind them, what they fail to realize is that naa Buhari rain make bird like Tinubu gather dey with hen like Atiku & OBi.

Tinubu is the only candidate with so many baggages
1. Muslim muslim ticket

2. People transfer aggression of Buhari failure & endsars on Tinubu

3. Health grounds & Age

4. People antagonize him for godfatherism & Agberos

But one thing Tinubu victory as taught me is that naa God dey crown leaders .. majority voted against Tinubu but minority won as simple Majority cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
chaloskyx:
Which God are you referring to please that crowned Tinubu?

Which one were you raised to admit as God
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by IGBOSON1: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
EKONGKING:
Saddam Hussein always used to get 98 to 99 percent in any Iraqi election and when Americans invaded only 20 percent came to street to support him and rest celebrated.
So when any body says 97 percent supported him ,there is always rigging involved.
If u have any doubts argue with Saddam Hussein in his grave wink

You’re getting everything upside-down! At the height of Saddam Hussains’ brutality and oppression, if you had conducted a genuine poll, he’d likely have gotten 5% of the votes cast! Same thing with other notorious and brutal dictators the world over….like Jean-Claude Bokassa and the Khmer Rouge!

Given the marginalisation, exclusion, hate and being ganged up against by the Fulani hegemony and their south-west partners since the late 60s to date, should it really have come as a surprise to you that Ndigbo were happy seeing a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction who had such a broad national appeal, and hence were prepared to give him up to 97% endorsement? If Ndigbo didn’t fall over themselves to vote for Peter Obi, who would they have been queuing up to vote for….is it your arrogant emi lo kan or is it Atiku? Dude get real!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter Obi rig, very true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Digriz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter suppose to win SE 💯% since he can win Tinubu in Lagos. Charity begins at home.
What is SE to him since he can win Lagos with landslide.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi should be banned from contesting in any elective position.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Bimpe29: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Odogwu
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
oyin44:
I knew it..

We need to check the whole south east
election results and l believe obi lost lagos...
Let them cancel the entire elections and do a free and fair one where all the results will be uploaded immediately to bvas
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Arutan: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Buhari4sale: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
0monnak0da:

So only Obidients are allowed rabble rousing?

It shall not be well with you with this stupid question you just asked. Who gave you the audacity to ask questions on Nairaland? Are you mad?

Termites will eat your prick, erosion will sweep your family house, life wire will fall you while on transit.. I'm thinking of the beat death for you but I can't see the one that befit a mad useless idiotic and deluded fellow like you. Let you wish bad till Dec 2nd grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buhari4sale:

It shall not be well with you with this stupid question you just asked. Who gave you the audacity to ask questions on Nairaland? Are you mad?

Termites will eat your prick, erosion will sweep your family house, life wire will fall you while on transit.. I'm thinking of the beat death for you but I can't see the one that befit a mad useless idiotic and deluded fellow like you. Let you wish bad till Dec 2nd grin
Ogun will use your mother's head to fry chinchin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Your father is mad
Madness will kill him
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by XAUBulls: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by JonCina(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633452758274637825

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633456293099761666

This Reno sometimes talk like one whose brain get wound!

How can one who doesn't control any State Machinery directly rig an election @all?

Why can't he focus on his damaged plate of Political Relevance and leave Obi alone?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by obyno82: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
I don't just understand how he keeps on wailing the election was rigged

APC go shame him at the Tribunal and at the court

You don't have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by CockAndBullStor: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:
We challenge you Reno and the APC to prove this allegation. Peter obi is already in court to prove he is the authentic winner of the elections so APC and Reno should do the same and stop all these rabble-rousing.

The revelations will be shocking. Hope Uzodimma, Umahi, and INEC will soon be exposed for what they did in Imo and Ebonyi.

there you have it

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by CockAndBullStor: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Let them cancel the entire elections and do a free and fair one where all the results will be uploaded immediately to bvas
Dead on arrival!

BAT has come to stay.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by themanderon: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy is suffering from a severe case of multiple personality disorder. He says one thing in the morning and something else in the afternoon.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by wingmanIII: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
When will this animal come back to Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Consonance: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I was shocked when I started seeing the fraudulently doctored Agulu results from all over Igboland . It was massive widespread rigging!

It is unintelligent rigging!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by blabulu2000: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
ProfOkai:
Reno has gone mad again...somebody hold him down

And you have gone insane

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack / Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.