Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet (40840 Views)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by vincentbravo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
She knows what she is doing.... Brilliant Girl.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by chaloskyx: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Osi boy hope say you no go that cockpit just to toast the babe and collect her number
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by twilliamx(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

President that is a thief, that is why....

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Igbos chose Rhodes, Rhodes and igbos in Lagos will LULE together next Saturday.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
twilliamx:

Igbos chose Rhodes, Rhodes and igbos in Lagos will LULE together next Saturday.

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)...

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by delpee(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Proud of her and other women soaring high in their careers. πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by smartleo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

and

Anytime I see posts like this ,I know it's from wailing wailer
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
smartleo:

Anytime I see posts like this ,I know it's from wailing wailer

But all Nigerians wailed under Buhari....
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by kafeii123: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Our prayers should be that she not be treated the way the other lady in the air force was treated the other year...we can't keep losing brilliant people to bad intentioned politicians
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by jibrilELsudan: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
MAKE HE SHA NO HAILS HER KUKUNASE

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by KufreBank: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2023
BennyDGreat:

You can only live once.
Find one place and pray to God. He will answer mightily

Prayers?? God? Forget those two, I'm not in his list of those he promised to show mercy.
He himself said I will have mercy on those I wish to have mercy on, so I'm not in his list
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by norriswood(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you want to rig election and cheat the people, that is why.....

.... wait till then they will give u people wike treatment...
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
norriswood:
.... wait till then they will give u people wike treatment...

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Cromagnon: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

Which profile, by killing people and rigging election, anyway....
[/quote]
Whatever
The koko be say he dim do anything
Power is not free

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON),,,,,
Without electing?
You funny
Saturday is coming
We shall see
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by HappyRabbi: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Your CV speaks volume about who you are, and is a major factor in your chances of getting that dream job.

At Tolad Consult. We write Top-notch CVs and Cover Letters that shows you at your best and lands you your dream job

We also write Irresistible statements of Purpose for that your oversee academic scholarship.

Contact us today to get started

Price #5,999
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by youngtizzy1(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2023
In your dream

Brendaniel:

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.