Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet (40842 Views)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
norriswood:
...wailers e go soon clear for u na face here...noise makers everywhere...tinubu dey give them sleepless night

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by KufreBank: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sometimes I wish I could DIE! And maybe if I'm opportuned to be born again, maybe I would get some things right
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
My question be Y I go vote Vivour?

Beacause...

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pityoobi:
Coalition of children of hate, perditions, victim of oppression occasioned by Tinubu’s progress, anger, discontentment, lover of falsehood and failed projects.

and

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by obembet(f): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Sanwoolu for second terms.

Osibanjo can not win Atiku.... I don't know how level in politics but u need to understand the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

no religion discrimination again, it fail on feb 25 and it will fail again

igbo won't even allow you get any civic service Job in their barren land but they want you to vote out your blood for Yoruba people haters

Yoruba use your brain, we must not be dumb to vote for that idiot next week sat

and

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Musaspp(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hailed the first female captain in the presidential air-fleet, Blessing Liman, in commemoration of International Women's Day.

He shared pictures of himself and Liman on his Instagram page late Thursday, as he shared details of the conversation they both had.

Osinbajo captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CplPtl4ABNy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Well done, the peoples President that the godfather cheated out. The future is lined with green for you and those that believe in your ability to take this country to eldorado.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

We Nigerians used our voters cards and kicked the BIGOT called Peter Peter Obi to the gutters where he belongs.

and

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by youngtizzy1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na bat matter be your headache
Continue

Brendaniel:
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

and

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Osibanjo can not win Atiku.... I don't know how level in politics but u need to understand the truth.

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi...(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour...(MON)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Horus(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Meet Flight Lieutenant Blessing Lima. The first female pilot of the Presidential Air Fleet

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
youngtizzy1:
Na bat matter be your headache
Continue

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)......
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by stuffs2002: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

IPOB have no say in the affairs of Nigerians
I just dey laugh. Any IPOB that tries nonsense will collect.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Horus(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Adelekan40(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is highly commendable. Nigeria is proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beauty with brain.
Goodluck beautiful 😙
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Her ass looks big
but the boobs extremely small

anyway Candidlady look at your mate

grin grin

Where's that human sef? She and Pocohontas.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by twilliamx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

It is U and your fellow obidiotas that are angry. I and many others got the president we wanted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by norriswood(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

...Governorship election is a local..what wike did to you people in river will surely happen in Lagos......18th is not far......
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Albertone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Kudos to her.... Its not an easy feat to become a pilot.. Both financially, physical and mentally too....

As for the financing, NAF takes care of that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by enomakos(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Proud of her

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Cromagnon: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

where was osibanjo when tinubu was building his profile?
That's how you ppl keep Voting for political nonentity
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Joyceaile(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Be like say she dey play FiFA 15 on the dash board

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Solocoin: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

I was expecting him to be the flag bearer but greed couldn't allow the old people from collect money from another old man for support.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by BennyDGreat: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
KufreBank:
Sometimes I wish I could DIE! And maybe if I'm opportuned to be born again, maybe I would get some things right

You can only live once.
Find one place and pray to God. He will answer mightily
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by PS712: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
codesport:
Daughter of who?
Google her name you'll read her story.
By the way, Codesport is a fine combination that can be made a brand, name sounds cool and the two words that make it are leading the world today, sport and code.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
where was osibanjo when tinubu was building his profile?
That's how you ppl keep Voting for political nonentity

Which profile, by killing people and rigging election, anyway....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON),,,,,

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Hallabee1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Her ass looks big
but the boobs extremely small

anyway Candidlady look at your mate

Aje...

See evaluation...👀
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
norriswood:
...Governorship election is a local..what wike did to you people in river will surely happen in Lagos......18th is not far......

So you want to rig election and cheat the people, that is why.....

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
twilliamx:

It is U and your fellow obidiotas that are angry. I and many others got the president we wanted.

President that is a thief, that is why....

and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.