Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet (40841 Views)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Cowbell521: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Samnwolu no disappoint. Y I go vote Vivour?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Gabenosi: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Heavensent01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

igbo votes cannot elect Chinedu Rhodes, Yorubas won't elect their haters, only bastard would

was that first pic taken mid-air, my only fears with these ladies are snapping and snapping, thank God camera never come when moses lead the Israelites to cross the red sea, pharoah might have caught them then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

igbo votes cannot elect Chinedu Rhodes, Yorubas won't elect their haters, only bastard would

was that first pic taken mid-air, my only fears with these ladies are snapping and snapping, thank God camera never come when moses lead the Israelites to cross the red sea, pharoah might have caught them then

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON
)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by yarimo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
That is very commendable
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hailed the first female captain in the presidential air-fleet, Blessing Liman, in commemoration of International Women's Day.

He shared pictures of himself and Liman on his Instagram page late Thursday, as he shared details of the conversation they both had.

Osinbajo captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CplPtl4ABNy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is good not doubt.

But he over sensationalized the issue. Haba!! He even said "possibly the smarter half" We know equality is good but sugarcoating it like makes it seem way out of line.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Brendaniel: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
Samnwolu no disappoint. Y I go vote Vivour?

We have no problem with Sanwo Olu, Tinubu is the problem... and that is why...

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Ameboperoo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beauty with brain

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Ellasure: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Her ass looks big
but the boobs extremely small quote

anyway Candidlady look at your mate

Chief Assessor of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Is that all.

Keeping your eyes on the ball.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Oricha79(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
She tried
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by obailala(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mcmichaelin1:
Because she’s a lady now
Nobody is giving her accolades
Trust me to get to that level isn’t easy
I celebrate her
How is nobody giving her accolades?
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Heavensent01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON
)

no religion discrimination again, it fail on feb 25 and it will fail again

igbo won't even allow you get any civic service Job in their barren land but they want you to vote out your blood for Yoruba people haters

Yoruba use your brain, we must not be dumb to vote for that idiot next week sat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by eroticecstasy: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hailed the first female captain in the presidential air-fleet, Blessing Liman, in commemoration of International Women's Day.

He shared pictures of himself and Liman on his Instagram page late Thursday, as he shared details of the conversation they both had.

Osinbajo captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CplPtl4ABNy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Kudos to her!

I can't imagine Nigeria stills fly this kinda aircraft!
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by eroticecstasy: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

no religion discrimination again, it fail on feb 25 and it will fail again

igbo won't even allow you get any civic service Job in their barren land but they want you to vote out your blood for Yoruba people haters

Yoruba use your brain, we must not be dumb to vote for that idiot next week sat

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by AmazingELixir: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
cool

Let me see if I can read those data on those digital displays.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by AmazingELixir: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
cool

Let me see if I can read the data on those digital displays.

Come to think of it ..I have flown severally but never been to the cockpit before, next time I must rap one of them hostesses to allow me a sneak peep or handshake with the pilot....will tell them it's my birthday and that's my birthday wish.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by stuffs2002: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

We Nigerians used our voters cards and kicked the BIGOT called Peter Peter Obi to the gutters where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
What an achievement! Osibanjo's son is coming for her.

She's from bogoro local government of Bauchi (I'm not sure)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by BeanX(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make she no go do accident for sky Sha Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Pityoobi: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

and

Coalition of children of hate, perditions, victim of oppression occasioned by Tinubu’s progress, anger, discontentment, lover of falsehood and failed projects.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Cowbell521: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

We have no problem with Sanwo Olu, Tinubu is the problem... and that is why...

My question be Y I go vote Vivour?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by norriswood(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
If Osinbajo was the flag bearer of APC and he was declared winner, Nigerians will not be this angry and sad at the same time, instead Tinubu was awake in the midnight like a bat stealing the people's mandate with INEC chairman while the people were asleep and that is why....

and

...wailers e go soon clear for u na face here...noise makers everywhere...tinubu dey give them sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by jeromestarks: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
He for she leader
You don't deserve that moniker.
Only virgins are rare gems.

What's rare about a pvssy which many men have fvcked and mounted?

What's rare about a pvssy which many men have licked and fvcked?

What's rare about bresss which have been sucked by many men?

What's rare about you?

You're a common body. A common pvssy. A common girl with an unequal boobs.

If you're not a virgin, you're cheaper than cabin biscuits.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by israelmao(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Her ass looks big
but the boobs extremely small

anyway Candidlady look at your mate

You're here watching big ass and small boobs while your peers are blazing the trail and setting pace.
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by CANTICLES: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Darnell9:
I no like the way Osinbajo dey look her ooo

Na your wife ? grin
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by Samueltemi337(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
israelmao:

You're here watching big ass and small boobs while your peers are blazing the trail and setting pace.
At 20 I'm already a billionaire

which other pace do you want me to set?
Re: Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet by lereinter(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vp igbale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.