Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71945 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
BATified2023:
e dey pain true true, guy no vex cos e b like say wike na Igbo nemesis

Na this same guy deal with igbos for oyigbo na him still give una wotowoto for president

That wike na bad guy asweardown

He is actually dealing with himself and his people the sw and the north still sees him as an igbo man that's was why the north worked against him. His choice of politics is actually getting outdated his people are not with him that's was why he has to resort to rigging to deliver for tinibu in rivers.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by shegra58: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Skty:
.yahoo 419...dream on...u better go to university
Mumu how many university graduates dey among world richest

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!

You said it all

Wike is now behaving as though he had the interest of the people. He never had... Just for his selfish interest and gain.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by 8stargeneral: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Keep your explanation to yourself,we don't need it
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is really regretting his actions

Allow Peter to rest Oga
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Skty: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
shegra58:
Mumu how many university graduates dey among world richest

Olodo

So because of that, u nor go go school. U think say u fit dupe oyibo this time around?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by shegra58: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Skty:

So because of that, u nor go go school. U think say u fit dupe oyibo this time around?
do I even need to dupe oyinbo before making it? I'm the CEO of farmway investment mumu

I be correct entrepreneur wink

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by XAUBulls: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

True that.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by aariwa(m): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Abaman001:

Mugu
pig

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.