Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71948 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Reloadedisraelp: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Seankhalifa:
u think obi is bigger dan kwankwaso.. grin... incase u don't know... kwankwaso I the only candidate dat dnt rigg or use money... if kwankwaso is the only northerner dat is contesting for president... dat nigga will win obi...
someone dat won only Kano...is ur brain paining u 🙄

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Jack500: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
We know why he left. What we don't know is why in the world Tinubu had to rig the election. It's not a must that somebody must be president. If the people reject you, go to your house in peace.

Rig the election?

Even in your fellow loser's portal, where they were compiling their own results, Tinubu still beat obi.

Una go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Mccullum: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike fought for the Southern Nigeria..

Thanks Wike
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by babz11(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up

Kwankwaso will never be vice save this
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lexy2014: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
I no fit answer you again o if you no get sense to read Wetin I write for my mentions then I no fit help you sorry 😢 take your questions to Wike when you see him one on one Thanks and God bless if you mention me again I won’t reply

Offpoint.

1. so wike isnt a hypocrite?

2. what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate?

3. where are we on that?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lexy2014: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Mccullum:
Wike fought for the Southern Nigeria..

Thanks Wike

How did he fight for southern nigeria?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Some of you don’t understand what Nigeria is that’s why you are so emotional about everything going on instead of facing your business and planning on leaving the country, Nigeria is a business deal between The western powers and the Nigerian Elite who are mostly Northerners And strong Business men, And the owners will do all they can to keep power. If you like Cry if you like laugh if you are not part of the Elite and their plans you will never know what is going on. Stop killing yourselves over politicians they will use you to achieve their Agenda and Dump you BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2023
manchyme:

Nigerians have moved on oooo, better join.
Let's thank God that there's nothing like post election violence. In your magnanimity, you can do a three days prayers and fasting to support your country and president elect.
I don't celebrate mediocrity

Tinubu go vomit that certificate

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by id4sho(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

My focus is on Sule Lamido, who made himself the last word on Nigerian Presidency!

Lamido is a joker, someone who contested for presidency severally and lost tongue. Man no be God. Nigerians are getting politically exposed, era of godfatherism is phased out. OBIdients have proved that you can win elections without much stress& money involved
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!
The fooooolishness of you people is just beyond comprehension.
Wike knew that Obi couldn’t win the election Rivers or not. So as a calculative person Wike supported the party that won.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by harbarzzy(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

So Obi wasn't fighting for himself?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by harbarzzy(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .
Obi change nothing..it was the youths..Obi is also part of them.the youths just want change..same during Buhari and Jonthan time.Obi is part of them.and he changed nothing
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Twoclans(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How did he fight for southern nigeria?

Are you minding them.

Wike had no business rigging rivers election.He is a personality I like but that his rigging and behavior during the elections was disgraceful.

He will hear the truth and feel the breeze when he leaves office in less than 90 days from now

I just wish rivers people will go out on the 18th and vote APC from top to bottom.I really wish they could help WIke and turn the state to an APC state.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by benitwater(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Governor wike is a greater man.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by AutoConsult: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
Where all these mumu dey come from 😂😂
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by AutoConsult: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Move on bro. Obi is history
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by remitarich(f): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2023
we dont need this explanations now cause its of no use

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Obi left cus delegates will support wike more than him given that wike get mouth pass am then

Obi left as na money pdp sabi

Obi left cus most south governors no go day him side as him na governor years ago and they presume him no get shine

Obi left when he saw na still north wan take over again kilode!! And if atiku or whosoever emerges them go wan give another south person vice and not him again cus him collect am 2019

I am really happy he left

The rejected stone is now the cornerstone the builders rely on: so shall it be for me to those who say I can’t make it;

Especially to those who write us off
Did you know?

As I was reading your post, I started singing Phyno's "Connect".

Them say I no go go far o
ASI na m di local

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by shegra58: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Skty:

Why? Is he not a human being? I have a dream that one day u can rule Nigeria irrespective of where u are from...I have a dream that one day..😔😔😔🤔
I just want to be billionaire I don't want to rule Nigeria so wake up from your dream
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by MT: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .

From " Obi will win the election"

To: "Obi has changed the political mentality in Nigeria"

And Now : "We will retrieve our mandate".

Why dont you ever rest ? Let them re-conduct the election tommorrow, Obi will still lose. You need national appeal and clout to lead Nigeria. Obi is like a certain Osinbajo, they both lack National appeal and clout, and can never be President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by StJasper(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue

=121644350:

When will you guys wake up from your slumber?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by manchyme: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I don't celebrate mediocrity

Tinubu go vomit that certificate

So if na you them give certificate of return, you go come vomit am? Position of number one citizen of Nigeria? Tell yourself the truth. If Obi carry 10 lawyers, Tinubu will not carry anything less than 20.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by kamalbob(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Now the road is even way longer for him then lol.... After Tinubu finished his 8 years the power is still coming back to North. Poor obi lol
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Tee2027: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
So its Wike that said all these to you? Mere reading the grammatic composition and quotations I noticed a secondary girl or boy wake from a nighttmare and start imaginary write up of snake bigger than Elephant kids day dream superstition.

Obi left our party with no ne consent pls keep quiet and stop disturbing our lives with the useless obi epistle. By the way are you even pdp member? How does our party problem now your headache? Pls face your obiwhatever a k a online wailers and free our spclace.

No matter how hard you all try to sell that occultic opportunist Marxist shit of a man it won't hold any ground. Go nd look for work.

Nothing obi and you miscreants wailers will say I will ever belief, you lies, your cheat, you steal, you lousy, you lack manners, you hopeless, you arrogant, you abusive and indsuctive pls.........just free Nairaland afterall you already have your own website opened for obishit pls go there with all your lies.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Solocoin: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Why not save your strength for EFCC after May 29? Who's asking for this explanation? You and Similaye Fubara should wait for EFCC.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Tochj(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2023
No need for explaination
We knew that you singlehandedly wrote the Results for Tinubu.
There is no way Tinubu would get 5 percent in Rivers state without Wike magic.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Kingpin1000: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Shutupthere:
Stay one place Oga SVC
Wetin come bring SVC for this matter?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Owontime: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Peter Obi went and laboured in vain grin
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Kasdat5(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

My focus is on Sule Lamido, who made himself the last word on Nigerian Presidency!

I don't even know , anything politic in Nigeria , I don comot hand , na to dey comment from afar . It's really a confused politics & selfish politician . It's goes to all of them .
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Edipet(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Some of you don’t understand what Nigeria is that’s why you are so emotional about everything going on instead of facing your business and planning on leaving the country, Nigeria is a business deal between The western powers and the Nigerian Elite who are mostly Northerners And strong Business men, And the owners will do all they can to keep power. If you like Cry if you like laugh if you are not part of the Elite and their plans you will never know what is going on. Stop killing yourselves over politicians they will use you to achieve their Agenda and Dump you BE WISE
wise word

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Seankhalifa: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
someone dat won only Kano...is ur brain paining u 🙄
... lol .. if atiku was not on the ballot... obi no go get vote pass kwankwaso.... I swear down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.