Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71946 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Jameskele(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
After collecting bribe from tinubu you are here constituting nusance . Why is your conscience troubling you ? Posterity will judge you . Let's us hear word
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Chimok: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Keegan: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
tonyson010:

You didn't get it. he RIGGED the election shamefully for Tinubu. he interfered, not just that, but in a shameful manner after calling APC devilish. he became a dog that went back to eat it's vomit

Because he is unlike you people that do not know when to stop hating; one way zombies. Calling Buhari's APC devilish doesn't mean that he could not defferentiate Buhari from Tinubu, use your brain.

You fools generalized easily and you want others to trust you and vote for your candidate. If you like vote for a million times, your candidate cannot get required quota of votes in the core north until you start to learn how to respect others.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by cejaypriesty(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.
Tell me are you related to Ayu to know this much or its a fiction of your own imagination?
Because it seems you know more Wike.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Truthdeypain: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

He needs Ndigbos' votes for next Saturday's election forgetting how arrogant he was when he went to Awka to talk to their PDP delegates not to waste their votes on Obi in the PDP presidential primaries while Amaechi is promising Ndigbos that if APC wins they will return the "abandoned property" of the civil war.........a tale of two deranged men! cheesy cheesy cheesy

IGBOMAN don hear am for d kain kwantry sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Truthdeypain: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.

Now this is quite unbiased. LOL. Please don't do my principal dirty like that again. grin grin
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Paretomaster1(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
We know why he left. What we don't know is why in the world Tinubu had to rig the election. It's not a must that somebody must be president. If the people reject you, go to your house in peace.

With all the rigging LP did, yet they can't win... It's only a dreamer like you that will expect Obi to even come 2nd. I predicted 3rd Position for Obi right from the beginning, and that's what he score.

Politics is a game of numbers, and calculation, Obi, and his kinsmen were busy making enemy outta the North, using IPOB terrorists to attack them, you think they are afraid to retaliate??

They simply choose to wait at the polls, and that's what they did, even manipulating the Northern Christians couldn't help him.

The earlier they start making amends, the better for them if not, the Presidency will still remain a mirage to them...lobatan!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Benwallt(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Even with that . Obi was never a strong candidate in the just concluded election but a pawn designed to spoil PDP chances to allow the ruling party to retain power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Digriz(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

When a fool talk
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
jagabandit:
See, this Election is rigged, wike influence does not matter cos they are all criminals.They wanted Nigeria to still remain in d dark mode so that we all will continue to live in bondage

out of all the people mentioning me you are the only one that understands what’s going on in the political sphere Nice 👍🏾 one gee , they are all criminals and they have their plans for domination and continued impoverishment of the masses
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by princeemma69: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Themanleshey:

From what he said and what we all saw with our eyes and observed in this last election , your eastern brother betrayed wike by voting Atiku .

You are the real betrayals , you can’t be trusted , now you are saying he betrayed his brother Obi . Pls tell me , how are they brothers ?

Tribal bigot thieves !!!
so Ikpeazu and ugwuanyi that supported him during and after the primaries are stupid?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by shegra58: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!
Obi himself knew he can't be president of Nigeria cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Skty: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
The North is ruling through Shettima eventually
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Skty: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2023
shegra58:
Obi himself knew he can't be president of Nigeria cheesy

Why? Is he not a human being? I have a dream that one day u can rule Nigeria irrespective of where u are from...I have a dream that one day..😔😔😔🤔
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by PHIPEX(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by id4sho(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

Yeah, SE delegates contributed to his lost. I think it was discussed then. Kwankwaso gave him all Kano and part of jigawa delegates. Obi could have given him Anambra and SE loyalist delegates even though he was exiting the party. Remember Obi left before the primaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
manchyme:

Big lie.
Wike has already salvaged his political career, it's left for us. The earlier we move on the better for all of us.
Facts but people want to still cry 😭 over a buried and settled matter, even if his political career ends he still has money and a foreign passport to flex the world the people crying here will still cry Wike will be chilling and enjoying his pension any which way. After all his wife is a Judge and his Allies are mostly strong judges and lawyers Mary Odili is one of them though retired she’s still powerful and Wike is loyal to her husband. People just love crying over dead issues 😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by imam07: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
In less than two months now Wike will become very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
hating your enemy will affect your judgment. He can't be irrelevant when tinubu will pull him in. U don't see future wike played his game well

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
imam07:
hating your enemy will affect your judgment. He can't be irrelevant when tinubu will pull him in. U don't see future wike played his game well
Exactly they can cry over spilled milk all they want Dude is a tactical master and he’s safe either way the pendulum swings.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Thomas464: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

You said the right things at the beginning but unfortunately you ended up talking trash.
Obi is stingy in the right sense not to bribe his way through because that's the evil that has killed Nigerian political system. This same evil structure, doesn't allow the ordinary citizens to have fair competition. Your sentiment at the end of ur statement is really annoying. Remember it's still this same bribery and corruption that has kept us where we are. Other African countries are trying to improve but we are retrogresing.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Reloadedisraelp: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike giving them pdp northern gang wotowoto

Reason them won't let him smell president or vp slot... Wike thank u for the fight u put on n won,na man u b cheesy

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by imam07: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!
hate have affected your judgement. U mean Obi will get his stolen mandate from Tinubu. I hope u know who is tinubu? Why u people likes believing in things dat is not possible. It will be good for you now to accept your fate
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Acekidnote: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Prison await this guy. He should sew better cloths for the next apartment.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Rememberdeath: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Same man that was insulting obi when he left pdp that he doesn't have character ? Wike is a stupid man.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by hslbroker2(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:
And where is Sule Lamido today? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by imam07: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .
dey there dey deceive yourself. If wike is not strong, why he finish Obi for river state
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by joyd200: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
When, after Tinubu (South)'s 8 years, of which power will have to shift to the North for another 8 years, making a total of 16 years that Obi (SE) would be supposedly shoot out of presidency. Thanks to Obi's impatience.

Kwankanso is too big to be Obi's VP. Maybe Obi can do VP under Kwankanso after Tinubu's 8 years, if power is shifting, and must shift to the North. I think this will be a good option for Obi, then after his 8 yrs as vice, he can now do president.

Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by donyfrank: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/

You lied.
Atiku said different thing.
Atiku said, he was ready to allow the PDP zoned it's presidential candidate to the south east and he is ready to support Obi, but the sitting governors (Wike) insisted that only the sitting governors would be the ones to contest.
Reason why Obi left.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Seankhalifa: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
u think obi is bigger dan kwankwaso.. grin... incase u don't know... kwankwaso I the only candidate dat dnt rigg or use money... if kwankwaso is the only northerner dat is contesting for president... dat nigga will win obi...
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Teeroyzimma: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2023
bamasite2:
Wike is smart!
Simple
Everybody is smart in una eyes, this same clown rigged APC to win in a state that APC would never win in a free and fair election.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Osibajo2023: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
Why is he disturbing people with unnecessary explanations?
Rivers people are prepared for you and your Rivers PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xaXbVRhz4?
na mouth u get, when wicked wike breathe, all u obidient and atikulated disappear into thin air
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Chivadoski(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike the traitor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.