Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71954 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by jelel6: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Wike just exposed the hypocrisy of the north in terms of Fairness, Hate him or love him Wike is a politician that knows the ins and outs of politics in Nigeria. The north is messed up with their ideology of maintaining a strong grip on power but it is what it is only fate will decide

Didn't the north vote for Tinubu? How would he win without Northern votes?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by ifihearam: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2023
chrisxxx:

You are the mendacious liar here. There was never a time the presidency was zoned to the south east. The agitation was that it should be zoned to the south.
Like what Wike said which Atiku is yet to refute that before they could conclude on zoning Atiku had bought nomination form there by defeating whatever might be the outcome of the zoning committee. Make una rest. Sim is the governor. Only God can stop him.

Son!!!!
Listen, if it were zoned to the South, Atiku would stand no chance at all, the zoning was in favor of the SE hence wike suggested they throw it open to anyone because he already had the support of Tambuwal. He never expected atiku to come from anywhere...When obi learnt it was thrown open and Atiku indicated interest, he knew it was over for him in PDP.

learn son
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Emyogalanya: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
just waiting for the day he will run as candidate under any party. So he will taste/test his own medicine
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by searchlight: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
He's a coward looking for easy nomination. Lying SOB.
Maybe but Wike will never get national appeal that obi enjoys all his life

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Pityoobi: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
Why is he disturbing people with unnecessary explanations?
Rivers people are prepared for you and your Rivers PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xaXbVRhz4?
You are all deceiving yourself, Wike's candidates will win resoundingly in Rivers state because he performed well and the people loved him. You can see how he delivered for APC

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2023
jelel6:

Didn't the north vote for Tinubu? How would he win without Northern votes?
Of course they did it’s because they have interests in Him if he should hypothetically kick the bucket they will still retain power. I believe they are trying to replay the events that put Jonathan in power during yaradua’s but that’s my personal opinion though you don’t have to see it as I see it .
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by boldtruthalways: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Nonsense explanation. Atiku was willing that it should be zoned to south East but you said no, it should be zoned to the South. Thats why Atiku said no because he knows your anicidents. You made Obi leave not the North. If you had agreed to let it be zoned to South East, Atiku will not buy form. He bought the form because they want to teach you that greed doesn’t pay. If you are interested in power returning to the South, why didn't you support Obi whom you know is far more competent than Tinubuu? Your selfish interest is beyond imagination. You'll hear it on Saturday unless INEC allows you to rig because Rivers people are so unhappy now. You changed their votes to Tinubuu, we'll deal with you with out PVC. Only let INEC allow our votes to count t. You'll know you are a goner.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Jostoman: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
Why is he disturbing people with unnecessary explanations?
Rivers people are prepared for you and your Rivers PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xaXbVRhz4?
you guys know nothing about politics.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Pacesetter123(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:
And where is Sule Lamido today? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sent into political oblivion.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by sucess001(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.

Don't mind the mumu. Who doesn't know it was Wike that pursued obi out of PDP. He is trying to change the narrative now
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by NorthernSerene(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
In less than two months now Wike will become very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
What if JAGABAN give him another chance to also chop the National cake?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Chemlite: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

You think?

what future does he have in politics since he knows the gimmicks of the north?

Take it or leave it, the north is the epicenter of Nigerian politics.

It seems you are still in lolli-land. Nigerian politics has passed the ERA where ONE zone is considered kingmaker.

And I will be for ever grateful to G-5 for their stand. Though there were casualties, they fought a good fight.

The north is NOT the focal point ( epicentre) of Nigerian politics anymore. That is the message of G-5.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by MatrixCircle: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Then if true PDP should be kicked out of SS and SE. Replace by LP simple.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by stillme231: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
big time
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Shutupthere: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Kingpin1000:

Wetin come bring SVC for this matter?
Wetin be SVC oga I too know
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by benqo01(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2023
ALL THESE UNNECESSARY EXPLANATION ISNT NEEDED D FACT THAT YOU RIGGED AN ELECTION IN FAVOR OF AN OLD MAN WHO IS NOT FIT TO RULE THAT ALONE IS PATHETIC!!!?

AS IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH U WENT AGAINST THE RIVERS PEOPLE WISH FOR THEM TO ELECT WHO IS FIT TO LEAD THEM FOR THE NEXT 8YRS.

YOU HAVE DONE D DAMAGE AND IT IS VERY WORRISOME THAT YOU COULDNT EVEN SUPPORT SOMEONE FROM THE SOUTH EAST FOR THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE THAT SEAT

YOU KEPT ON TALKING ABOUT EQUITY AND FAIRNESS BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART YOU RE A BETRAYAL.

WE HAVE HAD PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH WEST SO WHY CANT YOU RALLY AROUND FOR PETER OBI FROM THE SOUTH EAST? IS IT A CRIME FOR SOMEONE FROM THERE TO BE A PRESIDENT?

NIGERIA IS FOR EVERYONE AND NOT FOR ANYONE OR SOME PEOPLE FROM A SECTIONAL PART OF THE COUNTRY TO DECIDE WHO BECOMES THE PRESIDENT

INCLUSIVENESS IS KEY TO NATION BUILDING
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by zudozz: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Once you loot public funds, especially in an oil rich state, suddenly you are an emperor. Everyone listens to whatever you say even when you are talking nonsense.

Only in Nigeria!
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by zudozz: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/

Once you loot public funds, especially in an oil rich state, suddenly you are an emperor. Everyone listens to whatever you say even when you are talking nonsense.

Only in Nigeria!
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by jelel6: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Of course they did it’s because they have interests in Him if he should hypothetically kick the bucket they will still retain power. I believe they are trying to replay the events that put Jonathan in power during yaradua’s but that’s my personal opinion though you don’t have to see it as I see it .

Everybody can hypothetically kick the bucket. What are you saying? They could have voted their son in Atiku if they really wanted the presidency.

My bet is that they choose their preferred option. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by blowjohn(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Greenfusion:

If Wike was given the VP slot would he had caused issues? No, he would have held it tight, and sincerely it would have been best for pdp then, because Wike was still influential for good.
Wike is a sore looser, Okowa outsmarted him (that's politics), so let's leave all these, Wike is just fighting for himself period, not southerners.

He was Initially promised the VP slot.
Atiku knows he cannot control wike
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by chrisxxx(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

Son!!!!
Listen, if it were zoned to the South, Atiku would stand no chance at all, the zoning was in favor of the SE hence wike suggested they throw it open to anyone because he already had the support of Tambuwal. He never expected atiku to come from anywhere...When obi learnt it was thrown open and Atiku indicated interest, he knew it was over for him in PDP.

learn son
The south east people that contested for the presidency both in APC and PDP the mainstream parties how many votes did they get from Southeast voters?
Did Wike also stop them from voting one of their own?
Una go blame Wike tire.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by israelinvests: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
We know why he left. What we don't know is why in the world Tinubu had to rig the election. It's not a must that somebody must be president. If the people reject you, go to your house in peace.
bros naa all of them rigged the election... Taking side is not normal
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by HolySpiritFire(f): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Just to be clear, did you meant Aisha Buhari or Aisha Yusuf?

If you meant the later, then I seriously concur with you. I know she only used the labor party frenzy to cash out! Only God knows how many hundreds of millions she made from the concluded election! Lol!

But God can't be mocked He purposely used them to actualize the things HE (God) wanted and as HE has done that, watch how she will soon fall out with labor party. Don't be surprised when you see such, it's only God removing them from from the big picture. It's not only her oo, a lot of others will follow too.

And Peter Obi will eventually be reinstated as the president of Nigeria. And then she would turn to an attack dog, destructively criticizing whatever Obi's administration does. But then she can only bark and cannot bite lol! grin grin. We are watching and waiting on God the master planner. It will end in praise that I know God's willing.

Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by viodemus: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bigkoko:
Beside the Igbos, leading the war veterans, there are two other battle tested, fearless minorities in Nigeria; The Ijaws & the Itshekiris.

My wife is Itshekiri, I know how they're! Most of early business friends are Ijaws. They always avoid direct confrontation with the Igbos & those the Igbos are likely t support in verbal or military confrontation.

Don't Mind these lousy, agberos (I didn't mention emilo Kan tribe ohh). They're all noisy & can't fight. All they know is back bitting & hatred for Igbos.

I acknowledged the itshekiris. I accidentally spelt it wrong, Calabars are another tested group like the Igbos. Groups that are ready to trench in, and fight for years regardless of the horrors being experienced.

I definitely no send those islamics agberos from the west, that need directions from their northern leaders, who need directions and confidence from their outside mercenaries and their islamics arab leaders. All they do, is keep giving flimsy excuses to use that opportunity to buy weapons in the name of the country as a whole, then go and share it amongst themselves.

All that weapons propping, don't matter because one or two assistance from israel and/or other Christian nations like the USA, will erode that fake advantage they think they have amassed.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by ifihearam: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chemlite:

It seems you are still in lolli-land. Nigerian politics has passed the ERA where ONE zone is considered kingmaker.

And I will be for ever grateful to G-5 for their stand. Though there were casualties, they fought a good fight.

The north is NOT the focal point ( epicentre) of Nigerian politics anymore. That is the message of G-5.

Are you saying you can win an election without the grand support of the north?
Yes I agree we should not give them that entitlement but as it is now, they are the cabals until Tinubu broke it.

You should be thanking Tinubu, you know all the cabals, presidency and emefiele were aginst him? yet he beat them to their own game.that was why Buhari played the pontious pilate card by openly showing he voted for Tinubu to take both glories should it sway either side.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
jelel6:

Everybody can hypothetically kick the bucket. What are you saying? They could have voted their son in Atiku if they really wanted the presidency.

My bet is that they choose their preferred option. Simple.
you’re right
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
We know why he left. What we don't know is why in the world Tinubu had to rig the election. It's not a must that somebody must be president. If the people reject you, go to your house in peace.

E reach to tieya.... Omo.... rigging with the help of inec.... that means this things they say abergo generate 1 billion plus just from transport is not a lie at all... and that is just one source!!!
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Chemlite: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

Are you saying you can win an election without the grand support of the north?
Yes I agree we should not give them that entitlement but as it is now, they are the cabals until Tinubu broke it.

You should be thanking Tinubu, you know all the cabals, presidency and emefiele were aginst him? yet he beat them to their own game.that was why Buhari played the pontious pilate card by openly showing he voted for Tinubu to take both glories should it sway either side.

Why should I thank Tinubu when G-5 made it possible? It seems U forget easily, in 2007, Odili was the favourite to clinch the party's ticket but for the arrangement that power must rotate between north and south, OBJ frustrated his ambitions.

Therefore, power went to the north. But by divine precedence, it came back to the south in 2009 after Yar-adua' death.

Well, history has a way of repeating itself.

This same mistake made in 2015 has repeated itself in 2023. To me the South is as powerful as the North.

Most times, it is a fellow southerner that will fight his brother to a stand still, unlike the north. To them, it is the right thing to do.

As for voting strength, the north is learning because we can generate millions of vote from underage.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Skty: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
shegra58:
I just want to be billionaire I don't want to rule Nigeria so wake up from your dream
.yahoo 419...dream on...u better go to university
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

How did the south east sabotaged him? Pdp delegates from enugu and abia all voted for him they didn't even bother to consider their own son pious ayim from ebonyi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.