Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me (5237 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by browniecay: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
nlanders, here comes a very sad, horrible and nasty story, my little cousin that resides very close to our house jst broke the ice and tell me she loves me and she wants me to keep it as a secret from everybody, pls what can i do?
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by kokoye(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
Seriously

I'm getting toooo old for Nairaland . .really
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by r231(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
kokoye:

Seriously

I'm getting toooo old for Nairaland . .really

u and me both

i feel like vomiting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
browniecay:

nlanders, here comes a very sad, horrible and nasty story, my little cousin that resides very close to our house jst broke the ice and tell me she loves me and she wants me to keep it as a secret from everybody, pls what can i do?
WTF! How old are you? And how old is your cousin? And who should know better?. . . . For you to ask this question means that you are pathetically lopsided, pitiably immature and immaculately discombobulated, if at this stage of your life you dont even know the dictionary definition of cousin! Cos, it's quite obvious you are yet to understand that you are related to her by blood! So what answers were you expecting? A pat on the back, and an accompanied "go ahead boy"? Huh? Like you seriously mean to say that if someone on this forum comes up and says you should keep a secret relationship with your cousin, a relationship that could invariably lead to illicit sex[b]u[/b]al relations with her, that you would wholeheartedly accept the advise as wholesome? Really? When last did you have a brain check my man? It's pretty obvious that you are late for your appointment with your doctor!  Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Cipriani(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
browniecay:

You are so demented to be asking such a question. Do you need to be told what to do or can't you use your fuçking initiative. If you you like, go ahead and fuçk your cousin, cockeyed plonker.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by MMM2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
op
dats chop & clean mouth undecided

Just nyash her wink

Since u re a big foool angry
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
grin grin grin MMM
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by itiswell1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
Sincerely I don't know what this world is turning into. Are u saying u don't know what to do or u hve a problem doing it. Really, I feel u need to be checked up. So if your sister says she want to date u, u will come to nairaland for help. U re a disappointment.
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2011
spitts on OP, shakes head and leaves thread.
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by tellwisdom: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2011
SPITS ON HIM?? grin grin
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by MMM2(m): 4:57am On Sep 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin MMM

cool cool
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

WTF! How old are you? And how old is your cousin? And who should know better?. . . . For you to ask this question means that you are pathetically lopsided, pitiably immature and immaculately discombobulated, if at this stage of your life you dont even know the dictionary definition of cousin! Cos, it's quite obvious you are yet to understand that you are related to her by blood! So what answers were you expecting? A pat on the back, and an accompanied "go ahead boy"? Huh? Like you seriously mean to say that if someone on this forum comes up and says you should keep a secret relationship with your cousin, a relationship that could invariably lead to illicit sex[b]u[/b]al relations with her, that you would wholeheartedly accept the advise as wholesome? Really? When last did you have a brain check my man? It's pretty obvious that you are late for your appointment with your doctor!  Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided
Bros take am easy with ur big grammer, the guy and the cousin need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by mashnino(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

my guy dis is crious oo, d guy willneva create a topic again on nl, cos of you
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by bizgirl(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

WTF! How old are you? And how old is your cousin? And who should know better?. . . . For you to ask this question means that you are pathetically lopsided, pitiably immature and immaculately discombobulated, if at this stage of your life you dont even know the dictionary definition of cousin! Cos, it's quite obvious you are yet to understand that you are related to her by blood! So what answers were you expecting? A pat on the back, and an accompanied "go ahead boy"? Huh? Like you seriously mean to say that if someone on this forum comes up and says you should keep a secret relationship with your cousin, a relationship that could invariably lead to illicit sex[b]u[/b]al relations with her, that you would wholeheartedly accept the advise as wholesome? Really? When last did you have a brain check my man? It's pretty obvious that you are late for your appointment with your doctor! Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided

@sexkillz ao u dey

do u know this guy b4? i believe he would have learnt his lesson from ur class of big grammar(s).
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Eiregirl(f): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
Cipriani:

You are so demented to be asking such a question. Do you need to be told what to do or can't you use your fuçking initiative. If you you like, go ahead and fuçk your cousin, cockeyed plonker.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin T
Toooo funny!!!!
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

WTF! How old are you? And how old is your cousin? And who should know better?. . . . For you to ask this question means that you are [color=Black]pathetically lopsided,[/b] pitiably immature and immaculately [b]discombobulated, if at this stage of your life you dont even know the dictionary definition of cousin! Cos, it's quite obvious you are yet to understand that you are related to her by blood! So what answers were you expecting? A pat on the back, and an accompanied "go ahead boy"? Huh? Like you seriously mean to say that if someone on this forum comes up and says you should keep a secret relationship with your cousin, a relationship that could invariably lead to illicit sex[b]u[/b]al relations with her, that you would wholeheartedly accept the advise as wholesome? Really? When last did you have a brain check my man? It's pretty obvious that you are late for your appointment with your doctor!  Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided[/color]

Dictionary plzzzzzz! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Sijo01(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
browniecay:

Na word b dis?
           ***Strung shoulder***
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by witzsoul(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
the basic issue these days is not really on who is mad but on the multitudes whose madness are triggered by by an ongoin one, one should expect a confused person to be seeking what to fall on , as is the case with these novice ok, but i suppose that a sane enough person should be able to point out to him what is right.
i think for you my brother seeking answers try and speak with your pastor,, or send me your mail id,or line on these mail: witzsoul@operamail.com , i hope u recieve good answers ,
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by browniecay: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
i wonder why people are blaming me now when i have not tell anybody that i fell the victim nor has accepted the offer, i WAS ONLY SHOCKED N SUPRISE WHEN SHE TOLD, AM NOT THAT MAD NOR CRAZY,
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Ben13: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
Aww. . .sowi I don't have the time to read all coments, maybe you've clarified this. But in some tribes, this is not incest. . you can love her back.
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by kweku8888(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
of course you should know what to do with your cousin why coming here to share it when you know you are not MAD like you said.
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Dive(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2011
RUN as fast as u can, seriously u should know wat 2 do dnt 4get she's ur lil sis shocked
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Cipriani(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2011
Sijo01:

Na word b dis?
           ***[b]Strung
shoulder***[/b]

Shrug. wink

browniecay:

i wonder why people are blaming me now when i have not tell anybody that i fell the victim nor has accepted the offer, i WAS ONLY SHOCKED N SUPRISE WHEN SHE TOLD, AM NOT THAT MAD NOR CRAZY,

If you were shocked, there is a proper way of presenting the story without making it look like if you are a crossroad. Think properly on a subject and body of a thread before opening it. It is well with you. cool cool cool cool
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Egbagirl(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

LMFCAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahaha. I feel so sorry for the poster. chai!
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by 2blunt: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Pls am still in nursery 2, i dont understand ur fat fat english
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by InkedNerd(f): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
@OP: No offense but I'm pretty sure you must be old enough to make the decision as to what you should do on your own. Aside from the social stigma people hold against such relationships, I really see nothing "wrong" with it. I personally wouldn't date or get romantically involved with my cousin(s) but hey, this is your decision. In the technical sense, you and your cousin having a romantic relationship technically isn't Inbreeding. Just out of curiosity, if everyone on this thread had told you to go along with what your cousin wants, would you have gone through with a relationship? Or if everyone was against the idea, would you have declined her propositions?
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by kelvinnile(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
@op, u rushed here to seek opinion, obviously bcz u are confused. Dont give it a second shot of thought, stay away 4rm her!
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Cipriani(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
@OP

Send your cousin to me, I will fuçk her well for you that she begins to use her thick skull properly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by nwabuking5(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
that ur cousin has a problem, and i have solution to her problem. just take her to one of the abokys around. hand her over to one of the, i believe with magani burantache. she will be fine and forget about loving u. gud luk
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by NET1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

WTF! How old are you? And how old is your cousin? And who should know better?. . . . For you to ask this question means that you are pathetically lopsided, pitiably immature and immaculately discombobulated, if at this stage of your life you dont even know the dictionary definition of cousin! Cos, it's quite obvious you are yet to understand that you are related to her by blood! So what answers were you expecting? A pat on the back, and an accompanied "go ahead boy"? Huh? Like you seriously mean to say that if someone on this forum comes up and says you should keep a secret relationship with your cousin, a relationship that could invariably lead to illicit sex[b]u[/b]al relations with her, that you would wholeheartedly accept the advise as wholesome? Really? When last did you have a brain check my man? It's pretty obvious that you are late for your appointment with your doctor! Arranticus Nonsenticus! undecided

Thou shall not kill.

.NET
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
.NET:

Thou shall not kill.

Had no intention to! grin grin grin grin I just dont tolerate momentary acts of unenviable stu[b]p[/b]idity! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me by Okd1: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2015
browniecay:

Don't mind all d bad mouthers its accepted islamically but you must marry her 1st b4 thinking of touching her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Curvy Maids(house Help) / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady? / Women Are Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.