Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? (244 Views)

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Naijap99us(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgtoqoaWN0

Happy and blessed Sunday my buddies πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’•β€οΈ

How una dey ooo, my beloveth Nigerians I love so much. Our strength is our people πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

So, why's APC trying to assassinate Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour if they actually did their job to earn reelection?

I am so tired of thuggery and assassination politics that we've come a long way to overcome in years?

We need to resoundingly reject APC TINUBU. This evil ticket is surely going to see to the dust of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Meanwhile, obedients should be getting ready to protest INEC for disobeying court order and denying Peter Obi access to presidential election data.

These few old criminals cannot take us for a ride. We're talking about the lives and future of our youths, children and babies here😑😑😑😑😑

I will be right back my lovelies πŸ’œ πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

1 Like

Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Easternmind(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sure..

2 Likes

Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Emmanuella00(f): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
RectifyπŸ‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Naijap99us:
https://youtu.be/DtoqoaWN0

Happy and blessed Sunday my buddies πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’•β€οΈ

How una dey ooo, my beloveth Nigerians I love so much. Our strength is our people πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

So, why's APC trying to assassinate Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour if they actually did their job to earn reelection?

I am so tired of thuggery and assassination politics that we've come a long way to overcome in years?

We need to resoundingly reject APC TINUBU. This evil ticket going to see dust of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Meanwhile, obedients should be getting ready to protest INEC for disobeying court order and denying Peter Obi access to presidential election data.

These few old criminals cannot take us for a ride. We're talking about the lives and future of our youths, children and babies here😑😑😑😑😑

I will be right back my lovelies πŸ’œ πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Despicable Ipobians. Tufiakpa.
Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by youngsahito(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hiding behind keyboard, the real warrior do show themselves everywhere.
Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Naijap99us(f): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Easternmind:
Sure..

Brotherly ❀️❀️😘
Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Naijap99us(f): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emmanuella00:
RectifyπŸ‘

Thanks Bros❀️😘
Truth must be toldπŸ₯°
Re: WHY WOULD APC WANT TO ASSASSINATE GRV YESTERDAY, IF THEY DID THEIR JOB??? by Naijap99us(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Despicable Ipobians. Tufiakpa.

Wallahi, you need a psychiatric help. The APC and quite frankly the criminal and destructive political
establishments has poisoned your emotional and mental well-being.

What have you benefited from your political oppressors you're defending? Sure, successful people doesn't speak like you.

Seek help and right now😑

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That We Are About To Be Scam? / 10th National Assembly:wamakko Remains The Best As Senate President -jackson Lek / Governor Nasir El-rufai’s Son Suggests Nyesom Wike Could Be Pdp’s Savior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.