Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. (4668 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Investigate Him Or Her .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Were you Spending all that huge money on that Wedding day and Marriage to last for just few times and divorce ....

YOU ARE NOT A FOLLY.
THINK ,BE WIZE .

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2023
For the Wise

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Caution.

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Marriage is a long Journey

Do not Embark on it without a Spiritual Investigations.

It is like a Blind Man Embarking on a Long journey with so many pot holes and no one is leading him.

No Matter how Talented he is with his Walking stick ,He would Fall in one Pot Holes or thw other .

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate Spiritually.

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Be Very Wise .

Spiritual Investigations

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Gurakel123: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Is the consultation free?
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by GoodLord95: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Emi gan silent killer
Murderer that wants to marry me is death sentence
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
GoodLord95:
Emi gan silent killer
Murderer that wants to marry me is death sentence

shocked Hmmm!

At Abule Egba Lagos ,The Murderer Wife drugged her Husband to make him Sleep before she plugged iron ,Placed the very hot iron on his Private Part.

A careful Killer would watch you very well and thinks of a Good Method .

How about grinding Bottles ,Make into powder ,Add it in Vegetables little by little .

Oga would be eaten ,This hurts the Intestines ,Internal organs bit by bit till oga suddenly starts complaining till He dies .

Spiritual Investigations

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by GoodLord95: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omo you sef na professional oo shocked see as you con lecture me on silent killing strategy shocked i throway cap ma/sir grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
GoodLord95:
Omo you sef na professional oo shocked see as you con lecture me on silent killing strategy shocked i throway cap ma/sir grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin Oga na waoooo Na God Go Help Man and Woman oooo.

Honestly Bro ...Marriage is not meant for what it is today ,Too Much Killings ,Murder ,Gnashing of Teeth,Sorrows ,Sadness ,Depressions ,Anxiety ,Divorce ,Children Sufferings etc .

It is Advisable Spiritual Investigations is done .

Spiritual Investigations

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Be Wise.

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2023
What you see is the physical things about him or her .

What you do not see is The deeper Spirirual ,Manifestations is not now ...but in the future .

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Spiritual investigations

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Never you mock a Pain you haven't endured or experienced because when life Hits you might become everything you ever Criticised .

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Investigate
I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Investigate

Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by PoliteActivist: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Investigate

Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one

Ok, tell me something about myself
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Physical issues to be Solved Physically.

Spiritual Issues to be Solved Spiritually.

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Investigate Spiritually him or her before you marry

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Marriage Meant for Joy, Peace not for Sorrow.

Know the Unknown before you take that Steps..

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Be Wise...

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Investigate Spiritualy

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
He Who Finds a Wife Finds a Good thing and Obtain Favour from the Lord.

But then How Would a Woman Drug her Husband, Plug the iron and Place it on his Private Part till he does off?

Why would a Man, Use a Plier to remove the dreadlocks hair of his Wife one by one till she dies ?

Something's are Sooooo Spiritual about that Man or Woman you are about to marry..

You do not know it now, You are so Engrossed in Love. Those Terrible things might happen in the Near Future.

Be Wise.. Spiritually Investigate him or her.

Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:15am On Apr 18, 2023

Be Wise...

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.
Re: That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.