Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. (10014 Views)

Another Lady Used By Yahoo Guys And Droped Her Off In Public,let Her Family Know / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......i dn talk am b4 and i go talk am again,i dn see am finish say i no fit make am through hard or legit work..

as it stands now,i dn zero my mind to do dirties jst to get dis rabas...las las all dye nah dye.

i jst dey wait for rainy season.
Just use ur head and remember say God dey
No matter the selina
Na God approve the okb if not e no work

remember say no matter wetin you baff or chew you go still bomb

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Meand1: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
kushercain:

use btc buy paid site for basetools

Please what is the right web site, i found several online.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Is it really juju or what.
There is this 18 years old guy that just built house and bought the latest GLE.
This guy wallet address is more than $2,000,000 transaction and I almost run mad.
2M dollars?? Do not exaggerate

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

They simply perfect skills in deception, making other people cry, miserable and suicidal ...

....try not to go down that road
No amount of Social engineering, dating Jobs, all of the above, will give you $2M

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by telim: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:
Generational wealth start with one big thief 😓😓
i swear to God you no well with this your comment. You wan kill me with laugh for here
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by advanceDNA: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2023
sacajawea:

No amount of Social engineering, dating Jobs, all of the above, will give you $2M

Whats ur point
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2023
kingBlaq:

Just use ur head and remember say God dey
No matter the selina
Na God approve the okb if not e no work

remember say no matter wetin you baff or chew you go still bomb

I hear this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Dshocker(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:
Let me be honest with you, majority of these guys and girls nah rituals dem dey do.

It's not only guys tho even girls too are deeply involved nah just say their own nah jazz to see rich man way go dey pay.

All those ashmusy and nons miraj way you dey see no be any yeye content or endorsement. They first did better jazz way dey make dem catch rich guys.

Sane thing applies to all those female actresses way dey buy houses for lekki.

The truth is with time almost every youth for this country too will start doing one or two juju to survive this harsh economy.

Guy calm down, at the bolded, do you have any proof they did jazz?
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by maleekberry: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Dshocker:

Guy calm down, at the bolded, do you have any proof they did jazz?

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:

This is deep as it goes
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by benqo01(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Rajahbite:
The amount and figures those Gboys bandy about doesn't trip me a bit. As long as their hustle no dey legit, I prefer my 7k a week legit hustle . My peace of mind is paramount mbok !

Lol u funny die,so na u dey give rest of mind lol dey play dey have peace of mind even pass u
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by benqo01(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

This is deep as it goes

Direct that curse to the politicians
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Anunakeeh: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2023
See that mumu maleekkberry and the mumu mode lol😂
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Dshocker(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:

Dey play

Abi dem don jazz you before?
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chai I remeber when I used to iplog all these Yahoo niggas and send it to my guy way day work for Efcc then him and guys go hotel where them boys day and bundle them into bus.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by vislabraye(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
who told you yahoo boys don't have peace of mind...
Its just one of the lies we tell ourselves...

If you have a conscience, you won't have peace of mind. I speak for myself, though. Cos i won't be able to sleep if i defraud someone of his life earning.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by RoadMozart(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yahoo no dey pay again, na rituals dey

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:

As cunny as it is, this is true and that is how the Rich have been able to get richer. The Rich don't allow their emotions decide for them, they are logical and critical thinkers.

Unlike the Rich, the poor always allow their emotion to becloud their sense of reasoning that is why when they get an opportunity to meet with the Rich and see what they truly do, they cannot simply do it.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by seeker121(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
I love this thread it's an eye openers I was still dragging this with some pple yesterday.

Karma may not come I knew a few numbers of yahoo guys who has relocated to USA,UK and Canada few years ago with their family. And they are doing wonderfully well most have stopped yahoo and start hustling legitimately.
Sometimes pple do things temporarily to survive hardship and plan ahead.

If you look critically at Nigeria leaders you will realised all man for himself.

Some pple will defraud to make it big in life and will not be caught don't get deceived by some implant beliefs of Karma .

6 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SonOfHercules: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
seeker121:
I love this thread it's an eye openers I was still dragging this with some pple yesterday.

Karma may not come I knew a few numbers of yahoo guys who has relocated to USA,UK and Canada few years ago with their family. And they are doing wonderfully well most have stopped yahoo and start hustling legitimately.
Sometimes pple do things temporarily to survive hardship and plan ahead.

#reality

If you look critically at Nigeria leaders you will realised all man for himself.

Some pple will defraud to make it big in life and will not be caught don't get deceived by some implant beliefs of Karma .
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

This is deep as it goes
Believe 💯 people hit this bag legal or illegal only to start up something legal with it the world hail them
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

As cunny as it is, this is true and that is how the Rich have been able to get richer. The Rich don't allow their emotions decide for them, they are logical and critical thinkers.

Unlike the Rich, the poor always allow their emotion to becloud their sense of reasoning that is why when they get an opportunity to meet with the Rich and see what they truly do, they cannot simply do it.

Yeah there is nothing like bad or good money
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
telim:
i swear to God you no well with this your comment. You wan kill me with laugh for here
Really but that's the truth Sha there is nothing like good or bad money bro
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:

Yeah there is nothing like bad or good money

Absolutely, money is money. Religious institutions most especially the Church should be blamed for making people believe that money is vanity. Poverty itself is vanity, intact everything in life is vanity so it is better we enjoy it all because we are not leaving this life alive and no one knows what life is after death.

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
benqo01:

Lol u funny die,so na u dey give rest of mind lol dey play dey have peace of mind even pass u

Better peace of mind my brother, most of these yahoo guys are not even doing rituals the way it is wildly talked about.

If your omaye is gready, bros you go chop am tire.

A friend of mine has one active cl that is a medical doctor, she earns more than $20k monthly and she gives him about $5k every month for his personal upkeep. No be juju him use oh, na clear eye and base on say him use better fmt scope am, she fell for him.

4 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

Absolutely, money is money. Religious institutions most especially the Church should be blamed for making people believe that money is vanity. Poverty itself is vanity, intact everything in life is vanity so it is better we enjoy it all because we are not leaving this life alive and no one knows what life is after death.
You be real OG ❤️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:

You be real OG ❤️

Boss, my eyes done see many things for life and I knew I had to change the way I view life.

When i was a teen, I used to be one of those who thought the Rich were into shady things but as I grew older, omo I come see say na one head wey them get na we get too and they are not doing any diabolical stuff. They are just connected to the right source and na wetin I dey find now be that.

Connection wey go change my life, i no want see am make e divert.

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by benqo01(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

Better peace of mind my brother, most of these yahoo guys are not even doing rituals the way it is wildly talked about.

If your omaye is gready, bros you go chop am tire.

A friend of mine has one active cl that is a medical doctor, she earns more than $20k monthly and she gives him about $5k every month for his personal upkeep. No be juju him use oh, na clear eye and base on say him use better fmt scope am, she fell for him.

U dey mind am.....?...........make e dey jonz this thing na luck o if u meet sure client wey get money e don b atleast e go dey rally u one or two......
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
sacajawea:

Pls talk only of what you know
Some men don squander that money finish for this work
Dey play
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

Boss, my eyes done see many things for life and I knew I had to change the way I view life.

When i was a teen, I used to be one of those who thought the Rich were into shady things but as I grew older, omo I come see say na one head wey them get na we get too and they are not doing any diabolical stuff. They are just connected to the right source and na wetin I dey find now be that.

Connection wey go change my life, i no want see am make e divert.
Nah e be koko if you like get first class if you know get connection u go see shege that's why even if nah school u go try dey Allen with men
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
benqo01:

U dey mind am.....?...........make e dey jonz this thing na luck o if u meet sure client wey get money e don b atleast e go dey rally u one or two......

Yes oh, na so e be. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Confirms 11 Killed, Others Injured As Bandits Attack Zangon Kataf / First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k / Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.