Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. (10008 Views)

Another Lady Used By Yahoo Guys And Droped Her Off In Public,let Her Family Know / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Draggun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Blake755:

Nah e be koko if you like get first class if you know get connection u go see shege that's why even if nah school u go try dey Allen with men

I swear, that year I align myself with detty men and them dey save my a.s.s till today.

One good turn deserves another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Draggun:

I swear, that year I align myself with detty men and them dey save my a.s.s till today.

One good turn deserves another.
Yes bro that's the real stuff know people forget all this thing person go go school carry book for head like gala get first class him no go find work work wey third class don collect since 💔😂
After I don carry school for head for 6 year for sec school nah yeye cert the principal been give me something wey I carry am come make the employ me as POS attendant dey no go gree sef 🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingBlaq:

Pls talk only of what you know
Some men don squander that money finish for this work
Dey play
Shut Up!
No dating Job will give you 2 million dollars
How many People in the west have a net worth of over $1 or $1.5M ?? How many??
Way Less than 10%
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
sacajawea:

Shut Up!
Way Less than 10%
See you na oga sabinus
1 dda check for local bank $100k and depending the bank you fit run 2cheques
Only 1client
Some guys don chop pass 20 bank on God
Be like you no dey see G-boi drive rolls royce
Dey play

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingBlaq:

See you na oga sabinus
1 dda check for local bank $100k and depending the bank you fit run 2cheques
Only 1client
Some guys don chop pass 20 bank on God
Be like you no dey see G-boi drive rolls royce
Dey play
You are stupid illiterate who can't even construct simple sentences.
Wire Job, BEC and other Jobs can bring in Million of dollars, even weekly
But my original comment, is no dating Job will give you that
No client has a net worth of over 2M and will give you that money
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
One major thing in this life is experience
I no go cast work o but just believe that G is real and aftican tradition is real too...
No be dem say, try run am then checkmate
The value of 1 USA client alone let me not talk and lekki dubai elon musk boys dey run client everyday, no be 1 no be 2 100+
I said everyday

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
sacajawea:

You are stupid illiterate who can't even construct simple sentences.
Wire Job, BEC and other Jobs can bring in Million of dollars, even weekly
But my original comment, is no dating Job will give you that
No client has a net worth of over 2M and will give you that money
I have a bsc in biochemistry bro and i no curse you
Na dating dem dey use catch client then collect bank details run cheque or ACH...
If u wan learn work just talk no insults please
Be civil
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2023
kingBlaq:

Na dating dem dey use catch client then collect bank details run cheque or ACH...
Be civil
Yes I know this, that is different from what we are saying.
The first guy Said Social engineering, Dating, talking to Oyinbo etc. will never give you that amount of money
So dating in itself won't give you that
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Yes I know this, that is different from what we are saying.
The first guy Said Social engineering, Dating, talking to Oyinbo etc. will never give you that amount of money
So dating in itself won't give you that
Yeah normally client no get money reach that amount but client wey give u $100 for love go give you online access if the fmt go well
I get you
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
kushercain:

use btc buy paid site for basetools

Remember that there is alot of basetools..

Give the full site for him to know which one is the right site to buy tools from..
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blake755:
Generational wealth start with one big thief 😓😓

Aswear but most people don't know this Bo's..

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen:
Bros my no lie you na to do juju make my music blow i deh always think about now because i don know say life hard and God no deh so na for me to do wetin i go do to survive

Just dey very careful babalawos , Alfa and pastor sef dey find whom to scam..
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

No amount of Social engineering, dating Jobs, all of the above, will give you $2M

I don see niggas that have been with client for over 10 years till now client don pay nothing less than 600k in USD and she is still paying till this moment that I am typing this..

Yes truely i believe that there is pure luck in whatever we do in life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Shut Up!
Way Less than 10%

Bro talk about things that you know..

Client dey is a what I will tell you , ask people that bomb steady they will tell you how things work..

Thou I am not into game but I know alot and have alot of them as friends even during my University days..

Make we just bon mata Bro..
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Lampy336: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
kingBlaq:

Be civil

Bo's you forget to tell him about HELOC , home equity line of credit having 500k credit line limit wey niggas for hood dey run without stress make God just give grace see client wey go hear word..there will be a good turn around..

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blupen(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lampy336:

Just dey very careful babalawos , Alfa and pastor sef dey find whom to scam..
Hmmmm na pastors i deh fear pass ooh
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by silibaba: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rajahbite:
The amount and figures those Gboys bandy about doesn't trip me a bit. As long as their hustle no dey legit, I prefer my 7k a week legit hustle . My peace of mind is paramount mbok !
Is tinubu and mc oluoma hustle legit?
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lampy336:

Aswear but most people don't know this Bo's..
After making it the next generation start balling hard 💔
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by sacajawea: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lampy336:

I don see niggas that have been with client for over 10 years till now client don pay nothing less than 600k in USD and she is still paying till this moment that I am typing this..

Yes truely i believe that there is pure luck in whatever we do in life..
1 out of 500,000
10 Years...? Have they met? Are they married?
Online client for over 10years...??
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Lampy336:

Bo's you forget to tell him about HELOC , home equity line of credit having 500k credit line limit wey niggas for hood dey run without stress make God just give grace see client wey go hear word..there will be a good turn around..
Those words are priceless @ the bolded
your own no good boss,
client house go dey on the line lol
Na to lap ijebu-ode
Zazuu
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Kennyswag: 10:00pm On Jan 19
Ask hushpuppi
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by FManager(m): 12:48am On Jan 20
Ibtxxo:
Is it really juju or what.
There is this 18 years old guy that just built house and bought the latest GLE.
This guy wallet address is more than $2,000,000 transaction and I almost run mad.

No street nigga in his sane, even if he's high will not be mad enough to show you such level of funds, stop capping my dude. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) / Kaduna Govt Confirms 11 Killed, Others Injured As Bandits Attack Zangon Kataf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.