Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. (10002 Views)

Another Lady Used By Yahoo Guys And Droped Her Off In Public,let Her Family Know / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Rajahbite:

You are very much right my bro, that 1k a day is not my total income in a month. I have other sources of income I diversified into,but then, my point is . . . THEY ARE ALL LEGIT ! ! !
That's great. Nothing peaceful than legit work.
I wish you greatness in every endeavors!

5 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Rajahbite:

Yeah, you can warp your mind. The difference is that I keep mine straight, I don't beg you to be upright but then, let me express my mindset . Instead of opposing my opinion,you can just drop your own personal opinion let the world know who you are instead of trolling on my comment.
the truth hurts . .
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future....

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by blingxx(m): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Reason the rich keeep getting rich while the poor keep getting poorer.
I am %99 there’s no family in the world that didn’t do something bad for they generation worth. Even the king of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 family sold slave and steal many generations worth to themselves.

This is very true , the whites used black slave to build their cities , even the white house was built by slaves history is dark very dark undecided just wise up and make that money anyhow you know you can

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by dorispray: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Meand1:
My own na how i go take upgrade my pof account...please any one sabi PayPal?? Does it work in Nigeria and can I use it to pay for some sites.
Answer to your question is Yes....

You can open a PayPal account here in Nigeria and use it to pay for some sites.

The only limitation is that you will not be able to receive money directly from another PayPal user with that your "Nigerian domiciled" PayPal account unless you choose a different country ( allowed by PayPay to receive and send out money) e.g USA, South Africa etc
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by tobby20: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Meand1:
yes
Gimme your whatsap letme open USA Paypal for you
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by visaclick: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2023
maleekberry:
Let me be honest with you, majority of these guys and girls nah rituals dem dey do.

It's not only guys tho even girls too are deeply involved nah just say their own nah jazz to see rich man way go dey pay.

All those ashmusy and nons miraj way you dey see no be any yeye content or endorsement. They first did better jazz way dey make dem catch rich guys.

Sane thing applies to all those female actresses way dey buy houses for lekki.

The truth is with time almost every youth for this country too will start doing one or two juju to survive this harsh economy.

no lies detected especially that ASHMUSY. her page with 16k followers hot pass those with milion followers.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Meand1: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2023
dorispray:

Answer to your question is Yes....

You can open a PayPal account here in Nigeria and use it to pay for some sites.

The only limitation is that you will not be able to receive money directly from another PayPal user with that your "Nigerian domiciled" PayPal account unless you choose a different country ( allowed by PayPay to receive and send out money) e.g USA, South Africa etc
God bless you boss.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Qatar2022: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
who told you yahoo boys don't have peace of mind...
Its just one of the lies we tell ourselves...
Keep on deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by okoroemeka(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Rajahbite:
The amount and figures those Gboys bandy about doesn't trip me a bit. As long as their hustle no dey legit, I prefer my 7k a week legit hustle . My peace of mind is paramount mbok !
if you come to criminal hustle there are different grades of legality,scam is far low on the scale of danger that they are not hounded and lyched on sight onlike robbers and kidnappers,and this comment is purely a defeatist mentality,let me have $2,000,000 first then start the argument of legality

6 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SHIVA001: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Olasyke:

Legit work is good but, you shouldn't settle for 28k a month. If health issues come now or other urgent things life throws at us, you'll wish you had more.

Try and double up, inflation is crazy amidst other things. Also, karma isn't real. You hustle legit or illegit, we are all going to heaven or hell or whatever is up there.
Karma is real and it's not about going to heaven or Hell, what you do to other people. They will do it to your children or grandchildren or your lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by fastanddubious(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2023
blingxx:

This is very true , the whites used black slave to build their cities , even the white house was built by slaves history is dark very dark undecided just wise up and make that money anyhow you know you can
You're just lazy but looking for something else to justify your laziness
Since you love pressing anything keyboard, look for money, get a good phone or laptop and learn a tech skill
No sweet money like legit money
The Yahoo boys you see flexing during the day won't tell you what they go through within them
E go clear for ya eyes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by henndukwe18: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what if you are placed in a situation to hurt somebody and if you refuse you get killed....
Hurting someone would be easy in such a position...
Before you judge people try to find out their stories...
Its easy to judge people but when life gives you hard choices then you understand why people do certain things...
u re right
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Blood money is vanity.they die off young after making those blood money. Don't envy them ,they are no millionaire but they are deathonaires sadliving corpses eating dead things angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
it's better to cry briefly in a rolls roys than to be happy briefly ontop okada..
there is no self confidence or control in poverty, a hungry man is an angry man.

The very substance for measurement of wisdom is wealth, no one wants to listen to a begger.

Alaye get sense, take dressing from your right marker!!

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yahoo don cast

Start swiping or doing otp GMT

If you wan do fraud , start doing white dollar fraud
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by MasterShifu010(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
tobby20:

Gimme your whatsap letme open USA Paypal for you

Am interested boss
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by 1Alex: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
who told you yahoo boys don't have peace of mind...
Its just one of the lies we tell ourselves...
dreaded armed robbers also have peace of mind
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by gfon(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Failure2019:
Yahoo don cast

Start swiping or doing otp GMT

If you wan do fraud , start doing white dollar fraud
Boss which one is the latter? I fit pm you, make we relate....?
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by JUMO95: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Blood money is vanity.they die off young after making those blood money. Don't envy them ,they are no millionaire but they are deathonaires sadliving corpses eating dead things angry

at the end we alll die. so its better to die rich whenever death comes
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kushercain: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Meand1:
My own na how i go take upgrade my pof account...please any one sabi PayPal?? Does it work in Nigeria and can I use it to pay for some sites.

use btc buy paid site for basetools
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Olasyke:
That's great. Nothing peaceful than legit work. I wish you greatness in every endeavors!
Thank you my brother , same wishes .
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by blingxx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
fastanddubious:

You're just lazy but looking for something else to justify your laziness
Since you love pressing anything keyboard, look for money, get a good phone or laptop and learn a tech skill
No sweet money like legit money
The Yahoo boys you see flexing during the day won't tell you what they go through within them
E go clear for ya eyes

Tbh na everything man from screeding to pop work , man no dey rely on one hustle anymore anyone fit pick , don't blame guys doing fraud
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by tobby20: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Meand1:
yes
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by tobby20: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Am interested boss
Mm
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Illegal1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoh......i dn talk am b4 and i go talk am again,i dn see am finish say i no fit make am through hard or legit work..

as it stands now,i dn zero my mind to do dirties jst to get dis rabas...las las all dye nah dye.

i jst dey wait for rainy season.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Illegal1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
kingBlaq:
it's better to cry briefly in a rolls roys than to be happy briefly ontop okada..
there is no self confidence or control in poverty, a hungry man is an angry man.

The very substance for measurement of wisdom is wealth, no one wants to listen to a begger.

rugged you...

nah niggas lyk u i lyk roll with..

3 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by JapaToDNext: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
kingBlaq:

Nysc still dey shakk you,

Is like u just finished your 21 days for camp

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blake755: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Generational wealth start with one big thief 😓😓

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Illegal1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=Blake755 post=121791522]Generational wealth start with one big thief
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Blupen(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
maleekberry:
Let me be honest with you, majority of these guys and girls nah rituals dem dey do.

It's not only guys tho even girls too are deeply involved nah just say their own nah jazz to see rich man way go dey pay.

All those ashmusy and nons miraj way you dey see no be any yeye content or endorsement. They first did better jazz way dey make dem catch rich guys.

Sane thing applies to all those female actresses way dey buy houses for lekki.

The truth is with time almost every youth for this country too will start doing one or two juju to survive this harsh economy.

Bros my no lie you na to do juju make my music blow i deh always think about now because i don know say life hard and God no deh so na for me to do wetin i go do to survive
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SavageResponse(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
why do you ask

Why do Nigerians like to answer a question with a question?
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by kingBlaq: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Nysc still dey shakk you,

Is like u just finished your 21 days for camp
Lol
7yrs ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail / Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India / 'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.