Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) (37188 Views)

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Pandev:
'Eluu p', 'stolen mandate', are the words shameless social media miscreants use nowadays just to cover their shame grin. We warned them that their candidate would come third, but they never listened. Because they are zombies, controlled by social media influencers grin. Hope you are getting ready to renew your wailing license by May 29th. cool

Idiot. Why are you crying more than the bereaved. Beat our chest and say without wavering that tinubu won the elections. zombie offspring
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Omenlon: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
chibrolex:
I was moved while watching the aboved video.......cheiii INEC why did you take away our joy and happiness? :-
which one be our joy? Say Igbo people joy.

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks for making Obi 3rd

PS: I appreciated the church for making Obi 3rd, why am I still getting mention from Zombidiots Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics..

But he won Lagos landlord in his house
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Pandev(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

Idiot. Why are you crying more than the bereaved. Beat our chest and say without wavering that tinubu won the elections. zombie offspring
imagine little thing like you throwing insults on social media. Them use insults swear for you children of hate? Can you call your father 'idiot'?

2 Likes

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by onuman: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una thiefnubuu dem declare winner. Na Una still dey cry everywhere grin

The APC urchinss, including Moh247, are still on political propaganda aimed at fooling the uninitiated to accept the outcome of the most fraudulent presidential election ever in Nigeria's history.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Alpharey: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Pandev:
don't worry, you will get over it with time. I understand your pain kid grin

Oga it is not by shinning teeth. You know am telling the truth. I have never had anyone at the helm of affairs so nature has taught me to make hay while the sun shines. Unlike you hoping that Tinubu will just be supplying you free ewedu and agbado for the next 8 years. I will be here when you will shamelessly be shouting and complaining about government. I don't use to hear some people calling Buhari "our darling daddy" again. 🤣🤣
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Omenlon: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Nigeria should be thankful to this man for being a gentleman who genuinely loves humanity and believes in peace no matter what..

In very short sentence, he can ignite something worst than EndSARS. Yet, people who claim they worn are rather protesting instead.....such an irony
you people can start killing una self for south yeast, e no concern Aboki people and south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Moh247: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Stanweezy:

But he won Lagos landlord in his house

Who is Lagos LandLord?!

President Senator Alhaji Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu GCFR the President of Nigeria won Nigerian total votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Reality3080: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Etuk31:

The pure love people have for this man is what is paining you this early morning. I hope you heal.
many of u think election starts n end in the church n in d east

Thank goodness obi didn’t win, he would have played d most divisive government

His campaigns n people he appeal to are majorly based on tribe n religion n he wants to lead Nigeria

No wonder he lost woefully in d north n south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Pandev(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Alpharey:

Oga it is not by shinning teeth. You know am telling the truth. I have never had anyone at the helm of affairs so nature has taught me to make hay while the sun shines. Unlike you hoping that Tinubu will just be supplying you free ewedu and agbado for the next 8 years. I will be here when you will shamelessly be shouting and complaining about government. I don't use to hear some people calling Buhari "our darling daddy" again. 🤣🤣
ok shinedu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by meum: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
ufine200:

because the south east will be celebrating the 1st president from their region

Not only south East. Nigerians that desire a New Nigeria, a breath of fresh air & a departure from the norm would have celebrated the victory.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Lightorder: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Please, APC make una rest nau! You have won, stop campaigning for presidency , stop protests, stop complaining. Let this man rest . He took 3rd but you are still restless with your first
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

Akeem, the Yoruba Muslim supporting election fraud. grin

Which part of the Quran instruct you to support fraud? grin

Their religion dont permit them to question any authority or leader even if they are been led to abysmal.

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Most churches have fallen from the pedestal of divine sanctity. I wonder why so many Christians and pastors in Nigeria stooped so low as repose so much confidence in an ordinary man for redemption. A man whose tenure as governor was average at its best. Something is seriously wrong. Pastors getting emotional over a politician's ambition.

Christians must return to their senses before they make god out of a mere mortal. I withdrew from this madness after observing that this whole thing had degenerated from moral support to personality worship. When I watched emotional Enenche's lamentation over the outcome of the election, I started to question if he still had a sound relationship with the HOLY SPIRIT. Something definitely has gone wrong with him and most so called obidient fellows.

A pastor would stand on the altar declaring that he is obidient. This is madness! What would JESUS say seeing how those He died for are now looking for salvation and redemption in the hand of a man?

Philippians 3:3 KJV
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Nigerian Christians need to wake up from this deadly hysteria. In conclusion, I am absolutely sure that Divinity stopped Obi's emergence to save Nigerian Christians from impending idolatry. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Moh247: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
meum:

Not only south East. Nigerians that desire a New Nigeria, a breath of fresh air & a departure from the norm would have celebrated the victory.

APGA Governor, PDP Vice President candidate for 2019 under Atiku, PDP member till June Last year

Breath of stupidity in disguise, that's what I call snake like Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by unclejb2(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

He may not win...... Tinubu is different from Sanwoolu
Sanwolu is nothing but a stooge to Tinubu
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Sannisege: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Omenlon:
true leader of the igbos. Aboki no know am.
Even Yoruba no sabi am. Person wey no get 25% outside Lagos in South West

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by OGwales(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Yiiboos dominated church 🤣🤣🤣
We all knew how it ended 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by meum: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

APGA Governor, PDP Vice President candidate for 2019 under Atiku, PDP member till June Last year

Breath of stupidity in disguise, that's what I call snake like Obi
Are these the only issues you have against him? Then there’s really no issue.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Roger3D(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Etuk31:

The pure love people have for this man is what is paining you this early morning. I hope you heal.
well I can't be mor pained than you the loser of the election and to make things worse, it will last for 4 long years
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Accountantgener: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by THEMORALMEN: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmm.....
If obi leave LP eh for another political party
Chai....him followers go lynch am sharp sharp

Dem too much love d guy

I will advice make him dey dat LP jeje and try to make it a formidable party by knocking off pdp and then unsitting apc in the future.

Best luck to them sha
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Mccullum: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Alpharey:

Better start hustling hard. No Tinubu is putting any agbado on your table for free. You are as good as those people you call losers. If you are not among the elites in the position of sharing the national cake, no matter your tribe, there is absolutely nothing for you.

Glory be to God, I'm comfortable than your expectation werey.. grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by shegra58: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChvpRvj8Ag

For those asking if Peter Obi is still visiting Churches after the election. Yes, he was on a thank you visit to Zion Ministry in Lagos yesterday night. Watch how he was mobbed by Jubilant Crowd in the church chanting ELUPEE....
Indeed true love is golden.
Our beloved CAN president grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Parachoko: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

Eyah, i can see how the thing dey pain you. No go kee yourself
Why will I be pained when Asiwaju is the President Elect? Well, the joke is on you 🤡🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChvpRvj8Ag

For those asking if Peter Obi is still visiting Churches after the election. Yes, he was on a thank you visit to Zion Ministry in Lagos yesterday night. Watch how he was mobbed by Jubilant Crowd in the church chanting ELUPEE....
Indeed true love is golden.
Presidents of social media and crowd
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Tee2027: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023
You will eluushit for the next 8 years.

Una go learn hard way.

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Ezzymadu: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. You rigged him into 3rd position
Seconded 🙏
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
chibrolex:
I was moved while watching the aboved video.......cheiii INEC why did you take away our joy and happiness? :-
you remain in sorrow till 2031...sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.