Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) (37193 Views)

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by 77up(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Gbadebo of the labour Party is the next governor of Lagos

It is stamped
Always after the failure, no be juju be that😂😂
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Ezi1993(f): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah still 3rd dem candidate carry for the General Election

They can shout Ellup till 2027, nah them sabi
So how does that affect you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by 77up(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obi actually planned his failure so well, he keeps jump from one church to the other, did he think Muslims are not seeing him and if we want to go by religion in Nigeria politics, which religion do we all think will win? I leave the answer to every reader.

2 Likes

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Parachoko: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ezi1993:

So how does that affect you??
Why are you asking me question wey no make sense?

You could have read and move on 🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by olibeans: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Atiku started it first by going to campaign in mosques and Arewa Assembly.

Nigerians are religious and tribal bigots.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Igbo church, igbo Christian candidate , these Ndigbo are so fuulish ehn !!!! especially this their Peter Obi the religion bigot . Nzobu Nzobu , politics of hate and ethnic bias that never make them Nigeria president.

Let him continue to visit all the churches regularly till 2027 , if he can , eleribu igbo people
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
illuminutty:
Man of the People.

Peter Obi is organically and effortlessly loved, no cap.

The type of love that the senile old corrupt and greedy heroin trafficker wish he had and will never have.
who love epp ?
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Flame333:
We would get there soon..

The truth about this man despite the fraudulent rigging done against him is that, he would make Tinubu and Co sit up in the next four years..
but he couldn't make Anambra sit up. The delusions of grandeur is real fa
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Emmyjay007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good day friends,
I feel ashamed doing this but I have no choice.
I have lost my wife my job for over 2yrs now and have been grinding hard to provide for my 2 kids (boy and girl) 9yrs and 6yrs respectively but the problem now is I am I'll , have been battling with hbp for some time now and it's taking a toll on me which is affecting my kids as well. I had to send this message from my sick bed.
Please we need your financial support to at least provide food cos the present situation of the country is bitting us and killing us.

UBA. 2123868468
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Baatunde:
We can equally ask you which part of the Bible ( assuming you are a Christian) allows you to propagate fake news. Didn't the Bible say " prove all things and hold fast to that which is good" Have you established your proofs for FRAUD before accusing someone of supporting FRAUD?

Can you mention the fake news i am propagating? Or is quran also teaching you to make false claims?
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
awoo47:
what you won't understand is that SW doesn't play religion politics. We play only tribal politics. So stop saying yoruba muslim, yoruba Christians voted tinubu despite church appeals..We don't really care about religion grin

Thank God you agree that yorubas are tribal bigots. grin

As you play your tribal bigotry game, hope you know that Desmond Eliot also has an igbo wife like GRV? grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ak83:
call it whateva. Tinubu is your president

The uncelebrated president that is begging for congratulatory message. grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

Problem yin niyen ati INEC ... Free me

Lolz. Moh247, the partner of criminality. grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

We told you before now that Obi doesn't have the acceptability nationwide but you said he had organic love all over.

Now we can all see the "organic love"

Yet, you rigged heavily against him. grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you 🤡🤡

How? grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=herkeem post=121779532][/quote]

Tinubu, the mandate thief, will do a better job. grin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Baatunde(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
So you don't know that false accusation ( without evidence or proof) is tantamount to spreading fake news. You accused the guy of supporting a fraud and I am simply asking you where is the evidence of the FRAUD? Even in court, the default principle is innocent until proven guilty.

nairanaira12:

Can you mention the fake news i am propagating? Or is quran also teaching you to make false claims?
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by TristanX: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks for making Obi 3rd

PS: I appreciated the church for making Obi 3rd, why am I still getting mention from Zombidiots Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics..

This tout on the beat again
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by TristanX: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una thiefnubuu dem declare winner. Na Una still dey cry everywhere grin

Aswear.. urchins like that Moh247 are mad
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by awoo47: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2023
nairanaira12:

Thank God you agree that yorubas are tribal bigots. grin

As you play your tribal bigotry game, hope you know that Desmond Eliot also has an igbo wife like GRV? grin

SE and SW are the biggest tribal bigots in Nigeria..the even discriminate against other dialect in the same state
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by shegz24(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2023
In the end na runnerup to runnerup e still carry. grin

Imagine if this was done for Tinubu in the mosque.

We wont hear the end of "they want to islamize Nigeria".

Hypocritics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.