Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) (37192 Views)

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Call it what you want, this man is loved.

The level of palpable excitement, glee, positive emotions that Nigerians from different walks of life exhude at the mere sight of him, is enough to just admit that Obi has successfully become a National Cult.

Mehn!! May I be good to the point my name would put smiles in people's hearts and faces!
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by MaliCampus: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2023
Jimiyung:
A lot of stupid people exist in Nigeria. This is delusion at its finest.
Imagine someone that voted for Tinubu is calling another person Stupid.
No be JuJu be that? Lols urchins will always urchinate
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by yahmohy27: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Gbadebo of the labour Party is the next governor of Lagos

It is stamped
this is how u guys will be saying rubbish here and when e don happened they japa offline
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by ojex004: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Obituary lulee kpin, but to be sincere 5℅ tribe really try in Lagos for that presidential election. You won't see draw this time.
Awon werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
ELLLUUU PEEE all the way.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by mmadu5(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Ladymillion:
OBI. . . OBI NWA NNE M

nne how u dey
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by StreetFight: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Yes, that is the new President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN). No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Tvoice: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una thiefnubuu dem declare winner. Na Una still dey cry everywhere grin

I see dat guy brain dey waka go near my dog cage, abeg help me beg am make e kon collect am b4 my dog go chop him brain, dey don't usually have sense.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Ikpaitid: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
The God of IPOB failed Gringory Obi of IPOB 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

No be juju be that?
You see, am a neutral analyst here. But Obi should stop visiting churches for electoral purposes. When Muslims are ready to play religious politics, they ll gather in batches at open ground mosques for religious activities and use that to pepper Christians. This ll lead to unnecessary religious jealousy and accusing fingers ll be pointed that Obi started it.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by StreetFight: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped

Governor of Enugu you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Mayhem1: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
Thanks for making Obi 3rd
Your tears go sweet
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by deeva2: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Can somebody educate me why igbo are more interested in Yoruba business than their own business in the East?

Why are they more interested in Yoruba govt than their own govt in the East?

The way they interfere in Yoruba business isn't ordinary eyes anymore

What's going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Mccullum: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
You people are still using crying for relevancy after election...

we've move on for re-contesting of him again in 2027
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by juman(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Whenever pdp reconfigured and reposition themselves, LP would "die" a natural death and return to its small size.

Ayu must go first to get pdp on the track again.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Alpharey: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Pandev:
'Eluu p', 'stolen mandate', are the words shameless social media miscreants use nowadays just to cover their shame grin. We warned them that their candidate would come third, but they never listened. Because they are zombies, controlled by social media influencers grin. Hope you are getting ready to renew your wailing license by May 29th. cool

The question you should be asking now is where your next meal is coming from because your future has been mortgaged by Apc government. Urchin
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Cajal(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
APC URCHINS WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO OBI AND HIS PREDOMINANT CHRISTIAN FOLLOWERS FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR A KING MAKER TO BECOME KING-ELECT
EluPeee... Obi 🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by ufine200(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
meum:
For a second let’s imagine that 👀neck did the right thing, the wild jubilation that would have happened if he was the one declared as winner eh, E for be like say 9ja get independence.

See the quietness that greeted APC victory.
because the south east will be celebrating the 1st president from their region
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by onuman: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

Obi came first.
Alhajis Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso contested against one Christian presidential candidate, Obi.
It's not possible for each of Tinubu and Atiku to have scored more votes than Obi. Let's keep Kwankwaso's votes aside.

It's a fraudulent presidential election which no court manned by reasonable judges can validate.

You APC people know that, that's why you are still on propaganda after APC was pronounced winner. Nigeria is a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
It's NIHILISM if Nigerians had renewed the tenure of APC that reduced the country to be harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as being one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by kpompey: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Do you expect a Yoruba man to sing and speak Igbo like that. These are igbos in Lagos, so if they like, they could sing Obi for 365 days. They are even singing in their mother tongue. You will know the difference between igbo and Yoruba on saturday. Chinedu Gbadebo will not have two hundred thousand votes and the election will be over before 3 p.m with victory for sanwoolu. Afterwhich, there will be major restructuring in Lagos political system. There should be no more igbo councilor or chairman in lagos, no more special advisers and commissioners, and no more igbo in the state house of assembly. They belonged to the gutter and should be showed the way. We gave them an open hand, and they are biting our fingers already. Three of them will be killed in indonesia for drug related offence in few months. They are Nigeria problem, very desperate set of people with bittered heart. Imagine floating igbo carnival in Lagos and sure that ministry is owned by one igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by rhythyson: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped

oponu grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah still 3rd dem candidate carry for the General Election

They can shout Ellup till 2027, nah them sabi

Eyah, i can see how the thing dey pain you. No go kee yourself
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Cajal(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Pandev(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Alpharey:

The question you should be asking now is where your next meal is coming from because your future has been mortgaged by Apc government. Urchin
don't worry, you will get over it with time. I understand your pain kid grin

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

PS: I appreciated the church for making Obi 3rd, why am I still getting mention from Zombidiots Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics..

Moh247, lover of mandate theft. Lover of evil. grin. Is that what quran taught you? To rob others? grin

No, INEC made him 3rd
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una thiefnubuu dem declare winner. Na Una still dey cry everywhere grin
My brother I never see this kind wahala in my life.

Person play match, referee declare am winner but still he keep on chasing his opponent around attacking, cursing and criticizing him and forcing his opponent to congratulate him as winner of the match, this one pass juju oh cheesy
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Moh247: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

No, INEC made him 3rd

Problem yin niyen ati INEC ... Free me
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Omenlon: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Quest7777:
PO is a true Leader.
No other candidate can elicit such organic love. kiss
true leader of the igbos. Aboki no know am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Alpharey: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Mccullum:
You people are still using crying for relevancy after election...

we've move on for re-contesting of him again in 2027

Better start hustling hard. No Tinubu is putting any agbado on your table for free. You are as good as those people you call losers. If you are not among the elites in the position of sharing the national cake, no matter your tribe, there is absolutely nothing for you.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped
Gbadebo may not win cos some Obi supporters are sympathetic to Sanwo-olu, example is me, I just like Sanwo-olu sha and may likely vote for him cry
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
If no be say your mind dirty if no be say nah tribalism nain go kill you how you go see Benz for ground you go come talk say nah trycicle you wan go carry ahhh o ga fun e ooo olorun gan no walahitalahi
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by NoToPile: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
I am really concerned what election has turned churches into.

My opinion is still altar of God should not be used for campaigns or anything politics the other day it was Desmond they gave microphone to be begging for votes on the alter today it is people chanting in a church, more like elevating a man to a god-like position and the pastor allowed such chants in the house of God?

Politicians can always visit but it should end there.

If Christains don't see anything wrong with this then it is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.