Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How I Slept With My Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Pastor (4534 Views)

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With My Pastor by Karen2024(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2023
I am a member of a newly plant pentecostal church in my area and for my hardwork, the pastor made me Choir mistress. Because of this, he always demand my presence so we can pray with other men of God.

Last Sunday after church, he asked me to wait behind and see him before going. After peoe left, we held hands and prayed. He asked me to come back by 6pm so we can pray more.

I came back by that time but something happened. My pastor said we would not pray but enjoy because we have prayed enough. He started rubbing his hand against my breasts but I pushed him off. He smiled and said he was only oiling my body with the anointing as led by the spirit. I was convinced so he continued. He slide his hand down to my lab and began to rub gentily and carefully. Soon afterwards, he moved his finger to my pant and forced his hand in. He began to finger me gentily and I was already feeling sexual. He took off my pant and started to lick my vagina. His tongue caused me a terrible emotional sweetness that I started screaming loud. He pushed me to the couch and the rest is history.

Please pray for me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by VictorMessi1: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Your pastor is forever cursed for licking your dirty borehole .

Even at gun point I cant do that.

What da fuck_ Did I just read?

18 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by sulakishop(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Amotolongbo(f): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2023
My prayer for you is that;
May you and your pastor reap the fruit of your labour.

Though this is one of the cock and bull stories emanating from a bored mind

18 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Karen2024(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:

What day fuck_ Did I just read?
you are still a kid, grow up first .

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Karen2024(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2023
sulakishop:
Congratulations
I said pray for me.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by ojun50(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:

See has you serious dey curse the pastor. So you believe this rubbish write up

6 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by VictorMessi1: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Karen2024:
you are still a kid, grow up first .
Get lost you nolly prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Moh247: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2023
I pray you stop making up fictional story on Nairaland and write your own Ebook

9 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by sulakishop(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2023
I just did!

Once again CONGRATULATIONS!

Karen2024:
I said pray for me.
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by torewak: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Story
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Natbrowny: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Karen2024:
and for my hardwork, the pastor made me Choir mistress.
embarassed
The scam commenced at this point.

U dont need prayers.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by VictorMessi1: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Ahhnie I think you are supposed to be in this position.
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Gboom: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2023
You don't anybody to pray for you if this your story is real, pray for yourself and plead for forgiveness of your sin

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by LikeAking: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Karen2024:
I am a member of a newly plant pentecostal church in my area and for my hardwork, the pastor made me Choir mistress. Because of this, he always demand my presence so we can pray with other men of God.

Last Sunday after church, he asked me to wait behind and see him before going. After peoe left, we held hands and prayed. He asked me to come back by 6pm so we can pray more.

I came back by that time but something happened. My pastor said we would not pray but enjoy because we have prayed enough. He started rubbing his hand against my breasts but I pushed him off. He smiled and said he was only oiling my body with the anointing as led by the spirit. I was convinced so he continued. He slide his hand down to my lab and began to rub gentily and carefully. Soon afterwards, he moved his finger to my pant and forced his hand in. He began to finger me gentily and I was already feeling sexual. He took off my pant and started to lick my vagina. His tongue caused me a terrible emotional sweetness that I started screaming loud. He pushed me to the couch and the rest is history.

Na normal for church..

Choir girls na pastor cum buckets..

U too wanted to Bleep him.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Generalwoodz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
You! Op it was you who posted how your boyfriend referred to you as a gold digger.

Same you always had your boobs grabbed by a man who's your sister's husband. The same man who almost pushed his hands down your panties in a bid to roughly reach your vagina.

I understand you are delirious, blabbing and hysterical. Reason why you engage your figment to post things that happened only in the dark areas of your myopic mind.

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Oboto700(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:

not all pussies are dirty... date clean girls

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Lvgirl: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
I know your Pastor has cattar
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by VictorMessi1: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oboto700:
not all pussies are dirty... date clean girls
Is your own clean?
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Your Pastor is a street guy and use church cover face by the time God's judgement comes after him for defiled church of God. Please note that you might not be only victim of this illicit affairs in the church.
Karen2024:

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Instamedic: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2023
I’m so Hot right now any girl online should call me 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣
Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Martinsmine(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2023
I will pray 4u but dont do it next time..
Karen2024:

Re: How I Slept With My Pastor by Stillwhites(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Instamedic:
I’m so Hot right now any girl online should call me 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men / Notice! To All The Single Guys. / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.