Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11426 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
elipheleh:

Everything that needs to be said have been said there.

Verses 1, 2, 3, and 4 introduces that Great Light as the creator of all things. And that going to that Light was the only way of salvation

Verse 5 says that Light exposes all the lies of evil demonic messengers like the OP, and those liars have not been able to understand how the Light keeps winning them.
Good evening SIR, You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by xavuv: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Aloof:

I FEEL like Our lives on Earth is for growth, or that life on Earth is like a school, you can learn, pass your exams and enter new class.

If you learn and pass your exams, you can enter another level, which is the next realm that is not Earth.
If you fail your exam, you will have to repeat class or the exam, which I see as reincarnation on Earth.

OurTruth24 said if our vibration is high, we can get into the next realm, and not repeat the class on Earth (reincarnation)

But if we fail to increase our vibration, which i see as (passing the exam), we can also choose to do expo or miracle center by manually cheating our way out by not entering the light after death.

Let's see it this way, there must be a reason why higher vibration is required for you to leave Earth.
Maybe people with lower vibration that managed to manually hack their way out of earth won't be able to cope out there.

See it this way, somebody that did expo or bought certificate to become a medical Doctor won't succeed in the medical field like somebody that genuinely studied their way up there.
You may be caught by malevolent spirit in that realm and they will torment you because your vibration is low.

It's not like we are eternally caged on Earth, we are given the chance to leave Earth if we can increase our vibration.

This could be what Christians see as going to heaven (another realm), if you are born again and live a pure life, and righteous life is a way to increase vibration.

What do I even know..

You made sense bro

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dreg05:

You have freedom of speech not freedom after speech...
And what will happen to him after his hate speeches against JesusChrist? You atheists are in line with pigs called christians .
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by xavuv: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
sharpwriter:

And this 112 cycle completion could be in what year?

Another jaw dropping question.

I tire for una
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blupen:
Lol there is no jesus christ, okay who write bible? moses
Okay but nobody know where them bury this moses.......just imagine deh cheap lie people fall for, the one weh deh pain me pass be say them write for bible say joshua stop time?? what a joke
nobody and nothing can stop time
...Yes their might be no Jesus at the moment but hello Jesus Christ has been killing Antichrists with wicked patterns since 1759( time of Guinness grin ) , he has been hiding in shadows to help the satanists win their wars... He fashioned atomic bomb and still strangled Adolf hitlar ...he has been hiding in shadows since 1972. Truely he was forced to help out the satanists .the satanist needs him badly to exterminate putin but the Alpha red serpents placing Putin on Soviet seat has plans for that Incase Jesus surfaces...The plan is the plan that made gentlebuka n vizconson hate me till date as if I am that deep into R.S.A.A
" Touch Putin and humans evaporises from earth ,just like how it was done in mars but Antichrists and satanists of the ancient. We have civilizations living beneath mars and satanists led by the South African canadian are planning 2nd Galatical war again but instead it's Earth's turn grin

My own is that if u evaporises next human creations will have wings with thick skin and at least 20ft and 10,000yrs dominion.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Steep:
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Y did u just quote the bible? U were doing ok but now ... Such a shame sad
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
starrboyniels:
Finally, a woke thread on NL.... the naivety that comes from Religious brainwashing is been dealt with as we approach the Age of Aquarius!

I really happy and one thing about Vibrate/sound workers which he is part of is that they believe not in straightness but roundness which is all about universe . Knowledge is verse and you can never know all in billion years to come .

People like him are coming in future like I said he is a digger of codes.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Aloof:

For External beings to leave their aboard and come to Earth just for sex makes me wonder.

Succubus and incubus, if sex is in their realm, who they have to come to Earth and start looking for spiritual wives and husbands to mate with?
I believe everything that has advantages, also have disadvantages.
The disadvantages of earth may be unending reincarnation.
What is the disadvantages of the other realms, or they don't have any? I doubt.
Even heaven as depicted in the Bible isn't perfect, if it was, war wouldn't have broke out there. I was expecting it to be eternally harmonious, and peaceful.

Before I even contemplate not to enter that light, I would love to know more about what the other realms are like.

So that it wouldn't be like the freedom Nigeria sought from UK simply because UK was milking our resources.

If we are still under the rulership of Uk, by now we would have most likey be the most developed country in Africa.
Nigeria sought for premature Independence.

A dog that wants to leave it's owner, and enter the jungle because of freedom may live to regret it.

I don't know where to begin, I'm way too open minded.
But I would really really love to know some basics about other realms before going back there.

What could have made me to leave such realm for Earth in the first place? Could the realm be more deadly that I sought refuge in Earth and prefer the unending reincarnation?

CC: OurTruth24
...don't reason as such ,succubus n incubus are same as perverts and paeodofiles who wants to penetrate tiny holes .

About UK u talked about their are things worst than Evil IGNORANCE.
See wat yorubas did to igbos at the last election , All over the world people gather with strangers to vote out bad, mafia and cabal leaders but Yorubas out of Ignorance which yield envy, jealousy and prejudice hold on to the mafia leader just to deal with the igbos( yorubas ).
Only god knows evil igbos( non yorubas except Islamic Hausas and whites ) harbour for them in future ?
White men upheld the satanic order for millenuims but I have never seen such prejudices not even with the Yugoslavia malhandled by the Serbians against croatia .The politicians arent cursed by karma because they are applying knowledge but the poor ignorant Yoruba masses did whatever dey did for pure hate and that is the real wickedness worst than drinking human blood.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Anunakeeh: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
obinna58:
Illusionists

Sometimes i don't understand you. You are very Unstable mentally. Don't let me see you on that Redpiill Thread again. Rubbish.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by TheboyGhost(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
tell dat 2 ur children

That is exactly why I have been telling you all over and over again Kid.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by obinna58(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Sometimes i don't understand you. You are very Unstable mentally. Don't let me see you on that Redpiill Thread again. Rubbish.
Redpill thread is my home
You seems to be part of the illusion, don’t let them deceive you
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

That is exactly why I have been telling you all over and over again Kid.
u told me nothing
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Anunakeeh: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
obinna58:

Redpill thread is my home
You seems to be part of the illusion, don’t let them deceive you

You know nothing yet little bruh.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by obinna58(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

You know nothing yet little bruh.
Nothing about what? Illusion? grin grin

Don’t let illusion control your physical, it’s disastrous
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Anunakeeh: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
obinna58:

Nothing about what? Illusion? grin grin

Don’t let illusion control your physical, it’s disastrous

Obinna, Take time this Nightgrin

Jokes Apart, There are other dimensions apart from our World. Things dey this world oo not to talk of the Mighty Universe and the Mightiest Multiverse.

I'm currently working on meeting with few of you these Kids who believes everything is black and white and taking you on a Journey you will never forget in your dear lives. If you are lucky to make it back, i hope some of you will bold enough to tell the ignoramuses like you what you experienced.

I don't have much strength in me to type much longer like before again. Old Age is here.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by TheboyGhost(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u told me nothing

Glad you unconsciously agreed that you are a child to me.

I am done with you.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Glad you unconsciously agreed that you are a child to me.

I am done with you.
nonsense
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by obinna58(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Jokes Apart, There are other dimensions apart from our World. Things dey this world oo not to talk of the Mighty Universe and the Mightiest Multiverse.

I'm currently working on meeting with few of you these Kids who believes everything is black and white and taking you on a Journey you will never forget in your dear lives. If you are lucky to make it back, i hope some of you will bold enough to tell the ignoramuses like you what you experienced.

I don't have much strength in me to type much longer like before again. Old Age is here.
You sound like the almighty billynaire, you’re no difference from millions of people out there just that your illusion(insanity) made you feel special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by obinna58(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Anunakeeh:

If you’re going to use spacecraft for the journey that’ll be interesting please don’t sit ass down cooking up dimensions you’ll see in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=xavuv post=121911838]
Lol
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Amunethseranu who are you to know all this??
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen969(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Blupen post=121933352][/quote]Xavuv you mean we would not be alive
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Blupen:
Amunethseranu who are you to know all this??
...I am sisterfire .

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...I am sisterfire .
u sell cement
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sukkot: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's a lot of new age Mumbo jumbo but there is a lot of truth To it but mostly uninformed trash. Yes it is a prison planet where souls are trapped in bodies and are tortured based on karma but understand that the soul is light and when your body seperates from you that light you see is you reconnecting with your soul. It's like you are re-entering your soul again and that's the only direction you can go is into the light as you reconnect with your soul. There are no other alternative routes but go go into the light of your soul . It's like you have shed the darkness aka the flesh and the light just hits you @ solofresh2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Solofresh2: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
sukkot:
It's a lot of new age Mumbo jumbo but there is a lot of truth To it but mostly uninformed trash. Yes it is a prison planet where souls are trapped in bodies and are tortured based on karma but understand that the soul is light and when your body seoerates from you that light you see is you reconnecting with your soul. It's like you are re-entering your soul again and that's the only direction you can go is into the light as you reconnect with your soul. There are no other alternative routes but go go into the light of your soul . It's like you have shed the darkness aka the flesh and the light just hits you @ solofresh2
But what if you decide not to go to the light?
Because according to the OP,if you refuse to go to the light you return to your source
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sukkot: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
But what if you decide not to go to the light?
Because according to the OP,if you refuse to go to the light you return to your source
the light is the source
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...I am sisterfire .
You are a very special person sisterfire i have no doubt about that Amunethseranu
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Solofresh2: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
the light is the source
So the OP is laying a false claim
Am beginning to get it now.Maybe I refuse to go to the light that why I didn't connect with my higher self in this reincarnation
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sukkot: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Solofresh2:
So the OP is laying a false claim
Am beginning to get it now.Maybe I refuse to go to the light that why I didn't connect with my higher self in this reincarnation
you dont control where you go when you vacate your flesh. when you sleep can you control your dreams or what you dream about ? stop listening to crazy people. you have no control. you die, then get reconnected with the light which is your source aka your soul then you return to the astral realm as a star. all those stars you see in thhe sky are souls of people waiting to be reincarnated back to earth and depending on what constellation or zodiac your star is housed is how we know the qualities and properties of the star and your character when in 3D flesh. and the cycle of the star cannot be controlled or stopped by you. the cycle is up in the sky and then down in 3D wrapped up in flesh called human. so stop listening to crazy new age rubbish about how you can stop yourself from coming back down into 3 dimension flesh. The only control you have in this world is to obey the universal laws and build good karma with people. That's the only thing you can control. And if you do a good job building good karma and obeying universal laws , when you reincarnate back into this world you will be blessed with a good role. The world is a stage . You will not be given the role
Of the guy trying to sell gala in hot sun chasing down cars. Maybe you will have the role of being otedola or dangotes son lol

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by teebagy: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Blupen:
You are a fool if you believe God wants 10% of your money, God does not exist and even if he does he doesn't want anything from you ewu zambia at this age you still deh believe bible, go and watch free guy, birdman and squid game na for movies them deh hide the secret of life mumu man
So GOD Dosent exist. Who created life and dont tell me d earth or universe always existed bcoz everything in the universe has proven to b finite. Is it not better to belheve god exist and found out that he dosent exist. What did u lose. Nothing. And not to believe and dhe to find out HEexist. Then what will u do then. Lol
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by teebagy: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2023
teebagy:
So GOD Dosent exist. Who created life and dont tell me d earth or universe always existed bcoz everything in the universe has proven to b finite. Is it not better to believe god exist and find out that he dosent exist. What did u lose. Nothing. And not to believe and die to find out HEexist. Then what will u do then. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muskeeto, Ihedinobi, Lb...lets Talk Here :-) / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... / Download Free Gospel Music: Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.