Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11387 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by xavuv: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blupen:
Lol there is no jesus christ, okay who write bible? moses
Okay but nobody know where them bury this moses.......just imagine deh cheap lie people fall for, the one weh deh pain me pass be say them write for bible say joshua stop time?? what a joke
nobody and nothing can stop time

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stoping Time in what sense. ..like stoping the earth from rotating?...even if it happened for a second we would be alive today
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by xavuv: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Steep:
There is no such thing as reincarnation.
It is appointed for man to die after this the Judgment.

If you consider yourself atheist, that means you believe you are a product of cosmic dust, meaning there is actually no evil or good just bunch of atoms interacting. This is delusion because you have a conscience which itself is evidence of God.

Another typical spotted
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how did you know there is ' the highest concentration of consciousness'?
Deduction.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
Deduction.
4rm?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
4rm?
From the little I know about life.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
From the little I know about life.
which is?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
which is?
I can't share my personal experience with you, you have to strive and experience it for yourself. I've described it the best I can.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peledonomy:

Won't I brush my teeth again?
Flouride dey tooth paste na
check the disadvantages of fluoride and the advantages and weigh them.

Secondly, the government of the west controls everything we consume.

There are certain pastes without Fluoride in them(Colgate).
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Education bullshit?

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Go ad study the main reason why Education was created in the first place sir. It's to control and create a society were nobody questions order.

Research bro

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by TheboyGhost(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
starrboyniels:
Go ad study the main reason why Education was created in the first place sir. It's to control and create a society were nobody questions order.

Research bro

Hahahaha

Education is the only reason you able to talk this trash to me over the internet.....

I am done with the topic.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dude397:
Jesus" what a mighty name!! Over the past few years, I've dabbled on the concept of spirituality and also the concept of the soul and immortality.

Is there really a "soul" or "spirit" that lives on after a man dies and is a man's very existence? what happens to a man after he dies?.

Is there truly a life after death?? What exactly controls the universe and also gave birth to this great universe?.

Is it Big bang or the multi verse theory that caused the existence of the universe and nature? is it evolution by natural selection that gave birth to living organisms??

The epoch of humanism breeds tell tales of philosophers and scientists trying to uncover this "mystery". Of a truth, is it really a mystery? What is time? And what is humanity? Are we only existing and obeying the commands of Mother nature?

Why are we even desperately trying to uncover our origin in an attempt that never ends for millennia way past since the beginning of literacy and time itself? and also a quest for self discovery that never ends and in an unfathomable circle?

The beginning of this article mentions a name. Yes that name answers all the questions we will ever ask in this life and the hereafter.

That name uncovers the answers to what humanity has been desperately seeking, this time around, the name is above religion and science.

The name is the overall "answer" to life's questions whether we like it or not. We only "accept" as there is no other alternative or way for the salvation of mankind now or ever.

The choice is yours. You either make it or you don't to the detriment of your own soul and very existence. Time has run out and the set time has come for the Glory of the Almighty to be revealed in this fallen world.

The name "Jesus" that used to be Yeshua, who used to be a black man...lol...

Google" Caesar Borgia" your lord face na the face of the gay lover of Davincii...

Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha

Education is the only reason you able to talk this trash to me over the internet.....

Ok
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dude397(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
starrboyniels:

The name "Jesus" that used to be Yeshua, who used to be a black man...lol...

Google" Caesar Borgia" your lord face na the face of the gay lover of Davincii...

Dey play
It's a well know fact that Yashua Hamashiak (Jesus Christ) was black, I'm not disputing the fact. The images and pictures of Jesus used by the Catholic church is nothing but idolatry which God hates Soo much. Nobody on earth knows what Jesus looked liked facially! Not even the pope!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
I can't share my personal experience with you, you have to strive and experience it for yourself. I've described it the best I can.
u described nothing
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha

nobody even invented education ,it is not anyone's invention
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by LikeAking: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nia69:
I wonder why Africans get so emotional when it comes to religion. SMH.

We are naturally too emotional.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
LikeAking:

nonsense
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by LikeAking: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Steep:

Delusion, the dead have zero power over anything, when you die without accepting the salvation of Jesus christ, you instantly find yourself in hell.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

There was a woman who died in my street, as she was dieing she was screaming that she was in fire. You don't get to decide anything when you die. It is only when you are alive you accept God's gift of eternal which is through Jesus Christ.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aklee4994(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
starrboyniels:
A well enlightened folk here!!!! Listen to him

Time is an Absolute entity of illusion

What only matters, is NOW
search for sadhguru isha center and learn more about human existence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nia69 ur food is here smiley

Oh she is here already
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Nia69 ur food is here smiley

Oh she is here already
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I started following from the beginning.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aklee4994(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
To answer this question I'll have to write pages so you get the point but this what I'm going to do. I'll summarise it and you can ask questions.

Let's start with what you are, you are not your body or mind, you are pure energy directly from Source(God).

When we break out from Source, we start a journey of learning. Since we are pure conscious energy we can change or fit into any form in the seen and unseen universe. This energy can manifest in this reality as a stone, mosquito, ant, bacteria, aliens, planets, atoms just name it. We go into all these different forms to learn and pass information to the Source, all humans are one. We only look different because there are many avatars or bodies to use for a life experience. The difference between you and the air you breath or lizard or table is that you have captured enough consciousness to enter a human body and the human body comes with a mind. Humans are the peak point of evolution on earth, from here we can no longer evolve our physical body, it is our consciousness that continues evolving. This is all a human is.

Religion is a fabrication of the mind of men across time.

Earth is just 1 school among many others. Earth is also the densest and most difficult school in the Universe. This is the only school negative emotions can be felt. Higher civilisations have evolved beyond negative emotions. The highest point of consciousness evolution is love. God is love, the whole existence is evolving to attain love.

When you choose to come to earth, you are given karma. It is the chain that ties you to your physical body. While it allows you to exist here, it brings you into the physical and everything in the physical exists in cycles. This karmic cycle will keep you here on earth until you unbuckle it or become conscious in some level. Every time you complete a life experience like the one you are currently having, you are evaluated given time to rest and sent back to earth. You must pay all of your karmic debt to escape earth.

As bad as earth is, it creates a tremendous opportunity for the Soul or created to learn. Only an evaluation in love and kindness is done by ascended masters. You essentially judge yourself in love and corrections are made. Before coming back to earth to pay your karmic debt, you are given life options that will help you learn from past mistakes, you select one and enter into a seeded womb.

The soul that you are has no sex, religion or colour. We are all just energy beings from 1 source.

Heaven and hell exists in the mind too. They are not actual locations. If a person lives and dies happily, when their soul leaves their body, because there is no more discretion, it only follows tendencies. Happy or positive tendencies equate to heaven and unhappy or negative energy tendencies is hell.

There are people that are still alive and already suffering hell and others heaven. Another way to put it is positive and negative vibrations. We should always be on the positive side and ignore the negative.

Youโ€™re the only one that keep me here because you begin to speak like a mystic...Ride รถn BOSS your input is top notch

You always follow SADHGURU words with full consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Definitely not among the "we".
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
OurTruth24:
This is a VERY IMPORTANT post and I'm sharing it with you because it's been impressed upon me to.

We live in a prison planet where souls are brainwashed and recycled in an endless cycle of reincarnation.

I'll share with you how to escape this prison planet at the point of death and I'll also show you proof of how our controllers have been revealing the truth to us through their movies.

The reason why they show you the truth is because there is a universal karmic principle that they are abiding by that needs them to show you what they are doing implicitly or explicitly and when you allow them to continue doing it, they are absolved of any karmic punishments. This is why they hide the truth in plain sight.

Let's begin.
I love this guy! I wish I can like that ur karmic narrative a thousand times.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
elipheleh:
OP is just an agent of satan.

Bible exposes her here:

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Jesus shud come n carry u guys we are tired.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u described nothing
If you've never taken a flight in your life, how do I describe the feeling to you like I felt it? It is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
If you've never taken a flight in your life, how do I describe the feeling to you like I felt it? It is impossible.
simply say what u took
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by TheboyGhost(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
nobody even invented education ,it is not anyone's invention

Yes because Education is a very important organ of God.

Nobody can invent an Organ of God.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
simply say what u took
Lol. I took love, joy and peace.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Yes because Education is a very important organ of God.

Nobody can invent an Organ of God.
tell dat 2 ur children
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HellVictorinho7: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
Lol. I took love, joy and peace.
tell dat 2 ur babies
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by xavuv: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
The Source or God is learning and evolving by splitting parts of itself into little units

I stopped following sahdguru years ago when i have found the answers to the question that bothers me at that time. I like him though. He's an awesome teacher.

I can still remember the video where he said this creation is happening for the 84th time.

Wow, God is a learner, fantastic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... / The Helper You Need To Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.