Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11423 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:
Sorry for leaving the thread, something came up yesterday evening and I was occupied till midnight. But I'll continue the thread now.
I asked a question reply me ourtruth24
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:
it’s called 808, because it’s meant to target your 808 root charka; The sexual charka. Kindly avoid all Trap songs , Rock, and most western artists... you can use frequencies adjusters to add to your songs when you listen to it.

Do you know frequencies does a lot to the human mind and body at large? It’s can literally fix a damaged DNA, a broken bone (you can doubt for I care).

I have been astral projecting since I was 16yrs of age and I can perfectly tell you that Only Those with an activated pineal gland(3rd eyes) can comprehend.

Quick question for the Religious ones: why would the whites, who took everything good from us, Give use “True religion “ (Christianity or islam) and show us the true God, when all they have done is to take away from us?

You can’t pray to your ancestors but you can pray to another’s man ancestry(Jesus)

And don’t be confused, because even the original story of a messiah is called Yeshua and not Jesus. Google “Caesar Borgia”

Once again, AFRICA WAKE UP!

I agree with everything you have just said. It is funny how people think that the same people that stole their resources, divided their lands for themselves, and took their people as slaves would hand them the truth freely. Knowledge is power and only a fool will give true knowledge to those he wants to control

Regarding the music, I said something similar in my previous thread. Music is a very efficient way to manipulate someone's frequency. We need to be careful of the kind of music we listen to.

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:

You are entitled to your opinion.
I pity Christians; whenever you don’t agree to their opinions, they threaten you and insult you.

To make it worse, they quote a scripture from their “holy book” and guess what, it comes with threats and threats from their God who can’t defend himself but always he’s delusional believer to defend and fight for him.

Wake up folks!

After all the prayer and fasting our parents, what have dey benefited?

Only your ancestral root can save you.

Try this; pray to your ancestors for one week and see the difference.

Don’t insult others; try to be open minded , only then will you learn.

Pls also, fluoride affects and calcifies your pineal gland(3rd eyes). So use toothpaste that are fluoride free for one month and see the difference.

Ignorance is really oozing!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2023
sharpwriter:

And this 112 cycle completion could be in what year?
On the scale of those cycles, time as we know it does not exist. This physical creation will end when it collapses back into the creator. You can ask Google when is the predicted end of the universe, even though the answer you get may not be accurate, it will give an idea.

Creation happens in 2 parts, the Creator and created. One can not exist without the other. Humans are like lost Creator seeking to find its way back home to the Creator. When the created is able to transcend the physical and reunite with Creator, the created becomes the Creator too. Jesus talked about this a lot.

The Creator is like a software that is constantly upgrading through the life experiences of the created. When enough data has been taken from this 84th creation, both the Creator and created will merge back into nothingness or empty space. Eventually a better Creation or update will burst forth into existence in the 85th big bang and the process will start over again to upgrade further. Nothing really exists, just consciousness that is observable by modern science as energy. What we call space is not empty space, it has its own intelligence and what exists in space is far more than the physical. Modern science now says dark matter and energy make up 99% of the universe. It is called dark because scientists have no clue what it is, they don't even know how to study it.

Time as we know in the physical only exists as a consequence of distance. Beyond the physical, you are everywhere and anywhere at the same time, just like space. Time as we know it can not exist in such situation.

9 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sisterfire this is where you are needed

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
On the scale of those cycles, time as we know it does not exist. This physical creation will end when it collapses back into the creator. You can ask Google when is the predicted end of the universe, even though the answer you get may not be accurate, it will give an idea.

Creation happens in 2 parts, the Creator and created. One can not exist without the other. Humans are like lost Creator seeking to find its way back home to the Creator. When the created is able to transcend the physical and reunite with Creator, the created becomes the Creator too. Jesus talked about this a lot.

The Creator is like a software that is constantly upgrading through the life experiences of the created. When enough data has been taken from this 84th creation, both the Creator and created will merge back into nothingness or empty space. Eventually a better Creation or update will burst forth into existence in the 85th big bang and the process will start over again to upgrade further. Nothing really exists, just consciousness that is observable by modern science as energy. What we call space is not empty space, it has its own intelligence and what exists in space is far more than the physical. Modern science now says dark matter and energy make up 99% of the universe. It is called dark because scientists have no clue what it is, they don't even know how to study it.

Time as we know in the physical only exists as a consequence of distance. Beyond the physical, you are everywhere and anywhere at the same time, just like space. Time as we know it can not exist in such situation.

A well enlightened folk here!!!! Listen to him

Time is an Absolute entity of illusion

What only matters, is NOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
. Currently, there is only one of such device on earth built by a living master in India, an interdimensional energy transmitter that sows the seed of enlightenment in humans. To get access to it, you need to take the inner engineering course by Sadhguru.

Inner engineering course, is it a book?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
He does not have any experience, neither do I. He is spreading a false message, humans are not subject to reptilians especially after the physical body is dropped. In the real sense, only confused, killed or suicide death people avoid the light and without discretion they constitute nuisance to both themselves and the dimensions they wander through. In the end they must return to the light. If a person wants to stop coming back to earth after shedding this body, there are many ways to do it and avoiding the light is not one.
What do you think about the Christian and Muslim perspective and philosophy of afterlife compared to what you now know and believe? What are the harms they do to people?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by linearity: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. You quoted some unknown occultic books without any repute and a TV cartoon and called them proves. Is that not laughable deception.

The word ‘unknown’ is relative and subjective. The fact that you don’t know it, your circle of friends, family, etc don’t know it does not make it ‘unknown’, you are bearing false witness according to the Bible you quoted, when the truth is…You don’t know it.

Allow the OP to write what he is writing, I am here with an open mind. I was born in to a Christian family, grew up as one and was told my way is the only way, and I got born again.

Having grown up and studied a lot, I was surprised to realize that, there are more than a thousand religions out there, with each claiming with rigor that theirs is the only way and just like me, a child born into those religions would naturally by birth and geography pick their parent religion as theirs.

Yes, we have trans-conversion one religion to another, but statistically it is a wash and we have a thousand and one kids who through no fault of their are holding steadfastly to what they have been told is the ‘truth’.

The root of all these religions is the BELIEVE and it is a dangerous word. You only believe what you don’t know and can’t proof. We believe in God, in the Bible because we can’t proof it and we don’t know it….once you know something you stop believing and we can only know anything through one or more of our sense organs, e.g. I know 1+1 equals 2, because I can proof it, so I don’t believe it.

It was during COVID I realized that religion is a scam or maybe something else is happening that we don’t know. I saw ‘miracle workers and healers’ locked up their church waiting for the scientists to find the cure, so they can open up their church to continue healing people.

I justify my Christian beliefs today only on the premise that, the rapture took place many years ago even before we were born and we have been left on our own to figure things out ourselves and find our way back to God. Otherwise, I don’t see the Elijahs, the Elishas, etc ‘Greater things than me ya shall do because I go to my father’ yet these guys ran and took cover when COVID came to town.

So allow the OP share his knowledge, if you think you have a superior knowledge share it. Paul did the same thing, he debated the philosophers in his days not by condemning them using scriptures, he came down from his high horses and use logic and philosophy to engage them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:
I pity Christians; whenever you don’t agree to their opinions, they threaten you and insult you.

To make it worse, they quote a scripture from their “holy book” and guess what, it comes with threats and threats from their God who can’t defend himself but always he’s delusional believer to defend and fight for him.

Wake up folks!

Pls also, fluoride affects and calcifies your pineal gland(3rd eyes). So use toothpaste that are fluoride free for one month and see the difference.

I understand you and I share similar thoughts. But I have 2 questions. In your years of astral travel and research, what are some of the things you have found out to completely convince you against these religions and approve of ours?

Secondly, how do you address these ancestors in prayer? If you are Yoruba, type a word or phrase or sentence.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Elliotwaveforec: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Following!
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by otijah(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:

Wake up folks!

Where's can I find such tooth paste bro

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
linearity:

The word ‘unknown’ is relative and subjective. The fact that you don’t know it, your circle of friends, family, etc don’t know it does not make it ‘unknown’, you are bearing false witness according to the Bible you quoted, when the truth is…You don’t know it.

Allow the OP to write what he is writing, I am here with an open mind. I was born in to a Christian family, grew up as one and was told my way is the only way, and I got born again.

Having grown up and studied a lot, I was surprised to realize that, there are more than a thousand religions out there, with each claiming with rigor that theirs is the only way and just like me, a child born into those religions would naturally by birth and geography pick their parent religion as theirs.

Yes, we have trans-conversion one religion to another, but statistically it is a wash and we have a thousand and one kids who through no fault of their are holding steadfastly to what they have been told is the ‘truth’.

The root of all these religions is the BELIEVE and it is a dangerous word. You only believe what you don’t know and can’t proof. We believe in God, in the Bible because we can’t proof it and we don’t know it….once you know something you stop believing and we can only know anything through one or more of our sense organs, e.g. I know 1+1 equals 2, because I can proof it, so I don’t believe it.

It was during COVID I realized that religion is a scam or maybe something else is happening that we don’t know. I saw ‘miracle workers and healers’ locked up their church waiting for the scientists to find the cure, so they can open up their church to continue healing people.

I justify my Christian beliefs today only on the premise that, the rapture took place many years ago even before we were born and we have been left on our own to figure things out ourselves and find our way back to God. Otherwise, I don’t see the Elijahs, the Elishas, etc ‘Greater things than me ya shall do because I go to my father’ yet these guys ran and took cover when COVID came to town.

So allow the OP share his knowledge, if you think you have a superior knowledge share it. Paul did the same thing, he debated the philosophers in his days not by condemning them using scriptures, he came down from his high horses and use logic and philosophy to engage them.
Well put cheesy grin
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
sharpwriter:

What do you think about the Christian and Muslim perspective and philosophy of afterlife compared to what you now know and believe? What are the harms they do to people?
I don't understand your question.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

Inner engineering course, is it a book?
No
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:
A well enlightened folk here!!!! Listen to him

Time is an Absolute entity of illusion

What only matters, is NOW
I'm only a little bit more knowledgeable because I have asked very hard questions. Still working on becoming consciously blissful and hopefully, enlightenment.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
I don't understand your question.
Do you believe in the Christian or Muslim perspective of afterlife? That is judgement after death, heaven or hell depending on who you believe in with righteousness lived here. How does the afterlife really look like for all humans irrespective of their religions?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
sharpwriter:

Do you believe in the Christian or Muslim perspective of afterlife? That is judgement after death, heaven or hell depending on who you believe in with righteousness lived here. How does the afterlife really look like for all humans irrespective of their religions?
To answer this question I'll have to write pages so you get the point but this what I'm going to do. I'll summarise it and you can ask questions.

Let's start with what you are, you are not your body or mind, you are pure energy directly from Source(God).

When we break out from Source, we start a journey of learning. Since we are pure conscious energy we can change or fit into any form in the seen and unseen universe. This energy can manifest in this reality as a stone, mosquito, ant, bacteria, aliens, planets, atoms just name it. We go into all these different forms to learn and pass information to the Source, all humans are one. We only look different because there are many avatars or bodies to use for a life experience. The difference between you and the air you breath or lizard or table is that you have captured enough consciousness to enter a human body and the human body comes with a mind. Humans are the peak point of evolution on earth, from here we can no longer evolve our physical body, it is our consciousness that continues evolving. This is all a human is.

Religion is a fabrication of the mind of men across time.

Earth is just 1 school among many others. Earth is also the densest and most difficult school in the Universe. This is the only school negative emotions can be felt. Higher civilisations have evolved beyond negative emotions. The highest point of consciousness evolution is love. God is love, the whole existence is evolving to attain love.

When you choose to come to earth, you are given karma. It is the chain that ties you to your physical body. While it allows you to exist here, it brings you into the physical and everything in the physical exists in cycles. This karmic cycle will keep you here on earth until you unbuckle it or become conscious in some level. Every time you complete a life experience like the one you are currently having, you are evaluated given time to rest and sent back to earth. You must pay all of your karmic debt to escape earth.

As bad as earth is, it creates a tremendous opportunity for the Soul or created to learn. Only an evaluation in love and kindness is done by ascended masters. You essentially judge yourself in love and corrections are made. Before coming back to earth to pay your karmic debt, you are given life options that will help you learn from past mistakes, you select one and enter into a seeded womb.

The soul that you are has no sex, religion or colour. We are all just energy beings from 1 source.

Heaven and hell exists in the mind too. They are not actual locations. If a person lives and dies happily, when their soul leaves their body, because there is no more discretion, it only follows tendencies. Happy or positive tendencies equate to heaven and unhappy or negative energy tendencies is hell.

There are people that are still alive and already suffering hell and others heaven. Another way to put it is positive and negative vibrations. We should always be on the positive side and ignore the negative.

6 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
No
where or how do one know or learn it.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Scavvy: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
I've had vivid dreams more like trailers of past lives I've supposedly lived, cause this dreams felt so real. Up to 8 dreams in the last 2 years which pointed to me living a totally different life in what felt like another reality. Funny thing is im making a career change based on the last 2 dreams ive had, cause it looked like what was to come..

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:
where or how do one know or learn it.
Take the inner engineering course by isha foundation. Google it.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Ertugrul: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wahala wah ooooo..... every body wants thier info and beliefs to be the superior one.... atleast bothh of u have similarities...u both talk of afterlife...reptilians, God as the source, yet u are quick to cancel him and invalidate his experience as lies.....
This is the point, the quest to understand this mysteries is difficult because of limited information, we should all evaluate different schools of thought and look for similarities and logical analysis, and also if there is a concerted effort to keep humanity in the dark, do you not think they will saturate every school of thought with lies? We should not fully believe everything out there but carefully evaluate and keep learning....

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Ebonygeek(f): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Socialjustice, what do you think happens when a person commits suicide at a young age?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Lannister360: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
What a thread, I think everyone should just be open to learning and let the op speak

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ebonygeek:
Socialjustice, what do you think happens when a person commits suicide at a young age?
I learned the person will be sent back to earth to continue his learning... Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Blupen:
You are a fool if you believe God wants 10% of your money, God does not exist and even if he does he doesn't want anything from you ewu zambia at this age you still deh believe bible, go and watch free guy, birdman and squid game na for movies them deh hide the secret of life mumu man
U are a bigger fool

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ebonygeek:
A person that commits suicides dies in fear and very negative energy. It balloons into hell and that information is added to their karma. It may take an eternity but eventually the soul is redeemed. Redemption is not automatic or can be imposed, the person in hell must get themselves out of there into positive energy. After redemption, they evaluate their past life and are born again into a new body to repeat the same test that made them commit suicide. Problem is suicide is now in their karmic information and they will be more prone to commit suicide again. So the exam actually gets harder each time a soul fails by committing suicide.

Tests that are being failed and repeated by souls on earth is not exclusive to suicide alone. If you are not a volunteer that came to earth because you heard the distress call of the earth, that is a soul that has never been to earth, then you are here to resolve your karma too.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Killbillz:
U are a bigger fool
Na me like your comment

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Ebonygeek(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
A person that commits suicides dies in fear and very negative energy. It balloons into hell and that information is added to their karma. It may take an eternity but eventually the soul is redeemed. Redemption is not automatic or can be imposed, the person in hell must get themselves out of there into positive energy. After redemption, they evaluate their past life and are born again into a new body to repeat the same test that made them commit suicide. Problem is suicide is now in their karmic information and they will be more prone to commit suicide again. So the exam actually gets harder each time a soul fails by committing suicide.

Tests that are being failed and repeated by souls on earth is not exclusive to suicide alone. If you are not a volunteer that came to earth because you heard the distress call of the earth, that is a soul that has never been to earth, then you are here to resolve your karma too.
Okay, so what you're saying is that we are actually in hell now and must live without killing ourselves?

I don't really understand what you mean by redemption after death. How does that happen? Will one be tortured after killing oneself before being born again as a different person?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by lotkyes200: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Banilla:
Smh. Can you prove this without the Bible? No! undecided
Yes i can because God is in me and i have seen him at work in and through me its not a feeling its a knowing.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SporaD8: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:

I will strongly recommend you quit political discussions and focus on sharing these types of gnostics you have here!
Your idea gave wordings to my thoughts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
SporaD8:

I will strongly recommend you quit political discussions and focus on sharing these types of gnostics you have here!
Your idea gave wordings to my thoughts!
Lol, I have no reputation to form or protect. If this thread didn't come up like this, I don't initiate such discussions. I prefer politics and Romance. 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital / Muskeeto, Ihedinobi, Lb...lets Talk Here :-) / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.