Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11390 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by NLegendforte: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

please carry on make sure you succeed
Not like this naah
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by FuckYourFather(f): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
NLegendforte:
Not like this naah
the mumu want to kill himself, its a free world you know
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by FuckYourFather(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blupen:
Lol there is no jesus christ, okay who write bible? moses
Okay but nobody know where them bury this moses.......just imagine deh cheap lie people fall for, the one weh deh pain me pass be say them write for bible say joshua stop time?? what a joke
nobody and nothing can stop time

You see all those jargons they write in the Bible, anytime i want to have a laugh i just bring out the mumu Bible and began to read myself some jokes.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Steep(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
There is no such thing as reincarnation.
It is appointed for man to die after this the Judgment.

If you consider yourself atheist, that means you believe you are a product of cosmic dust, meaning there is actually no evil or good just bunch of atoms interacting. This is delusion because you have a conscience which itself is evidence of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Steep(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Steep(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is the condemnation currently upon mankind

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

The light here is Jesus christ.

Every evil person hates Jesus Christ because Jesus is true.

Unfortunately, they are going to stand before Jesus that they hate and be judged by him.

Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

You see all those jargons they write in the Bible, anytime i want to have a laugh i just bring out the mumu Bible and began to read myself some jokes.

Lols, i follow write the bible bros.....E don tay i deh this world i be old soul, and apart from that i don trace my former lives, i no be today's meat
sha you no go understand me.....

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

please carry on make sure you succeed
XYZ...
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by fuckboys: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

From my research, there is only one bright light, and that light is a trap. When you enter it, you get zapped with extremely high bolts of electricity and your soul gets recycled.

The light isn't the only trap. The beings controlling this prison planets are shapeshifters and they'll appear as either your dead loved ones, angels or religious gods and try to convince you to follow them into the light. But they usually only appear when people begin to contemplate not walking into the light. Most souls just walk into the light like robots.
So how do we take this information to the afterlife since our subconscious can't retain memory?

9 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Brainmytool: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
fuckboys:
So how do we take this information to the afterlife since our subconscious can't retain memory?

You retain memory even after death for some time.
Thats why u get to know who is a loved one or ur priest in the afterlife. This is what happens to ur memory according what i learnt from ourtruth: once u get into the bright light your memory gets erased and u will be assigned into a new body to live again on earth (reincarnation).

I hope this helps.
Ourtruth24 did i try?

7 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:
The best way to escape this prison planet and soul recycling is to increase your vibration. But I know many people will never be able to to do. So I'll share with you another way. This requires awareness at the point of death and knowledge of what exactly happens when you die.

This information I'm about to share was gotten from various sources and they all said the same thing. Among the sources are remote viewers, Andromedan aliens, occultic books and astral travellers.

How do one increase their Vibration?

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sabbiboi: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
I was disturbed about the real existence. Then they gave me an answer an led me to the library. I’m a lover of good literatures.
That very day, shifted separately on the shelf “The Reincarnation of Peter Proud”. It is an intriguing and a well documented book.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by cezarman(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. In Jesus name I command fire upon you.

Elementary spirits are too arrogant. That's the problem. You don't realize the Power of Jesus Christ.

Hehehehehe...

See this niqqa sha grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Finally, a woke thread on NL.... the naivety that comes from Religious brainwashing is been dealt with as we approach the Age of Aquarius!

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:
When you die you have two options, you either go into the tunnel of light, or you go in the opposite direction. When you go in the opposite direction you return back to the dimension you previously resided before reincarnating on earth.

Remember, free will is a universal principle and every soul has free will. That's why the reptilians will not force you into the trap at the point of death. It has to be your own decision, all they can do is trick you.

What kind of dimension would that be, who knows if it's worse than Earth?

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Aloof:

How do one increase their Vibration?
listen to solfeggio frequencies and practice hand mudras ; Avoid musics on 808 frequencies; Enjoy the sunlights in the morning; Avoid Fluoride at all cost to active your pineal gland; you’ll be good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Aloof:

What kind of dimension would that be, who knows if it's worse than Earth?
Earth is vibrating on a very low frequency; earth is the worst dimension there is!

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Steep:
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Your all loving God that loves to threaten and treat his so called creatures with disdain and hatred! Your God who said he gave free will to man but casted out his newly created beings into oblivion few days after creation because of one single mistake; your God is made by the white folks to keep Africans(the true Gods) asleep! Check “caesar Borgia “ on google... he is the gay lover of Davincii used as your Jesus in portraits.

Wake up Africa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:
listen to solfeggio frequencies and practice hand mudras ; Avoid musics on 808 frequencies; Enjoy the sunlights in the morning; Avoid Fluoride at all cost to active your pineal gland; you’ll be good

Any example of an 808 music?

What's the most common way people come across fluroride? I doubt I take that.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2023
starrboyniels:
Earth is vibrating on a very low frequency; earth is the worst dimension there is!

But Earth could be more fun, there may be no ass and boobs that way.

I didn't mean to sound mundane, but fun is very essential.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2023
birdman:

I wont have seen this is they didnt quote my name grin . Very moving and thank you for sharing!

NSPPD a Christian prayer platform online. It holds on youtube every Morning of Mondays, Tuesdays, wednesdays, Thursday, Friday.
At 7am in the morning Nigerian time.

Just open youtube app, type "nsppd live pastor Jerry eze"

You will see what Jesus is doing for people like you and me.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Gaspardd(m): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

I dont know why they have problem with reincarnation. To be honest i dont care about whatever it is that happens afterlife.
OMG... Just ytd i was reminiscing on the best time of my life and it wasnt wen i was making money or that.... It was wen i was in love with good loving girls in my younger years. To be honest no feeling can beat that.
I wanna recreate those feelings again. But hustle never set.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Iykenuwa(m): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Banilla:
Smh. Can you prove this without the Bible? No! undecided

Can you prove the post with anything? No.

This is why they need to take the war against drugs more seriously.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

Bros na because of ass and boobs i go deh go towards the light self

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Iykenuwa:

Can you prove the post with anything? No.

This is why they need to take the war against drugs more seriously.
Oga get out joor any small thing you people will say drugs, shey you don't know most of your pastors do drugs and smoke better weed??

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Ertugrul: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:

What's even funny is that it's not even our religion, it was handed to us by our enslavers. Yet, we take it more seriously than they do.

The old testament for instance is mainly Jewish history, but a black man in Africa knows it better than he knows his own history. It's pathetic.

This one weak me, how we carry other people history for head, OP i will advise you stop responding to the people trying to derail this thread

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Ertugrul: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2023
OP in your opinion, what is the opposite direction and where does it lead to? And what is wrong with recycling souls back to Earth to keep sustaining life...do you also think the reptilians are in sole control over planet earth?

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Blupen:
Bros na because of ass and boobs i go deh go towards the light self

I would like to understand a glimpse of what outside Earth realm is like, before I would contemplate going that side.

Because the devil you know....
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Gaspardd:

I dont know why they have problem with reincarnation. To be honest i dont care about whatever it is that happens afterlife.
OMG... Just ytd i was reminiscing on the best time of my life and it wasnt wen i was making money or that.... It was wen i was in love with good loving girls in my younger years. To be honest no feeling can beat that.
I wanna recreate those feelings again. But hustle never set.

For External beings to leave their aboard and come to Earth just for sex makes me wonder.

Succubus and incubus, if sex is in their realm, who they have to come to Earth and start looking for spiritual wives and husbands to mate with?
I believe everything that has advantages, also have disadvantages.
The disadvantages of earth may be unending reincarnation.
What is the disadvantages of the other realms, or they don't have any? I doubt.
Even heaven as depicted in the Bible isn't perfect, if it was, war wouldn't have broke out there. I was expecting it to be eternally harmonious, and peaceful.

Before I even contemplate not to enter that light, I would love to know more about what the other realms are like.

So that it wouldn't be like the freedom Nigeria sought from UK simply because UK was milking our resources.

If we are still under the rulership of Uk, by now we would have most likey be the most developed country in Africa.
Nigeria sought for premature Independence.

A dog that wants to leave it's owner, and enter the jungle because of freedom may live to regret it.

I don't know where to begin, I'm way too open minded.
But I would really really love to know some basics about other realms before going back there.

What could have made me to leave such realm for Earth in the first place? Could the realm be more deadly that I sought refuge in Earth and prefer the unending reincarnation?

CC: OurTruth24

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:

Scientific evidences, not some cartoon or lies from your fellow agents of darkness.

Oga go and sleep, allow us to learn.. before you come to me you’re not even a strong Christian, allow us to learn theologically, we figure out the knowledge we need and leave others, stop ranting here, go to your church and preach

11 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Gaspardd(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

For External beings to leave their aboard and come to Earth just for sex makes me wonder.

Succubus and incubus, if sex is in their realm, who they have to come to Earth and start looking for spiritual wives and husbands to mate with?
I believe everything that has advantages, also have disadvantages.
The disadvantages of earth may be unending reincarnation.
What is the disadvantages of the other realms, or they don't have any? I doubt.
Even heaven as depicted in the Bible isn't perfect, if it was, war wouldn't have broke out there. I was expecting it to be eternally harmonious, and peaceful.

Before I even contemplate not to enter that light, I would love to know more about what the other realms are like.

So that it wouldn't be like the freedom Nigeria sought from UK simply because UK was milking our resources.

If we are still under the rulership of Uk, by now we would have most likey be the most developed country in Africa.
Nigeria sought for premature Independence.

A dog that wants to leave it's owner, and enter the jungle because of freedom may live to regret it.

I don't know where to begin, I'm way too open minded.
But I would really really love to know some basics about other realms before going back there.

What could have made me to leave such realm for Earth in the first place? Could the realm be more deadly that I sought refuge in Earth and prefer the unending reincarnation?

CC: OurTruth24
All your concerns re valid if there is no God.
I believe there is God, although not the Christian idea of God. He is my beloved and i totally trust him. And he is interested in my growth.
Be that as it may, i wouldn't subscribe to the shortcut OP is dishing out. I full commit myself to God for growth and whatever is. So if at this cycle of my life.... Love is my happiness, so thats what's up.
And bro.... There is a lot of difference btw love and sex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience..... / The Helper You Need To Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.