Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11288 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is a VERY IMPORTANT post and I'm sharing it with you because it's been impressed upon me to.

We live in a prison planet where souls are brainwashed and recycled in an endless cycle of reincarnation.

I'll share with you how to escape this prison planet at the point of death and I'll also show you proof of how our controllers have been revealing the truth to us through their movies.

The reason why they show you the truth is because there is a universal karmic principle that they are abiding by that needs them to show you what they are doing implicitly or explicitly and when you allow them to continue doing it, they are absolved of any karmic punishments. This is why they hide the truth in plain sight.

Let's begin.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by LegitAutos01: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
There are two lights
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
The best way to escape this prison planet and soul recycling is to increase your vibration. But I know many people will never be able to to do. So I'll share with you another way. This requires awareness at the point of death and knowledge of what exactly happens when you die.

This information I'm about to share was gotten from various sources and they all said the same thing. Among the sources are remote viewers, Andromedan aliens, occultic books and astral travellers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Banilla: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

From my research, there is only one bright light, and that light is a trap. When you enter it, you get zapped with extremely high bolts of electricity and your soul gets recycled.

The light isn't the only trap. The beings controlling this prison planets are shapeshifters and they'll appear as either your dead loved ones, angels or religious gods and try to convince you to follow them into the light. But they usually only appear when people begin to contemplate not walking into the light. Most souls just walk into the light like robots.
I'll be nice this time around.

I have an important question.

Reincarnation is real? Proof of this- Déjà vu

But nothing ever repeats itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
LegitAutos01:
There are two lights

From my research, there is only one bright light, and that light is a trap. When you enter it, you get zapped with extremely high bolts of electricity and your soul gets recycled.

The light isn't the only trap. The beings controlling this prison planets are shapeshifters and they'll appear as either your dead loved ones, angels or religious gods and try to convince you to follow them into the light. But they usually only appear when people begin to contemplate not walking into the light. Most souls just walk into the light like robots.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is a video from the very successful movie SOUL that shows the tunnel of light and the process by which souls are convinced to enter it.

I find it weird this movie was named Soul.

Two things to note in this video.

First is the electric shock the moment the souls enter into the light.

Second is how unaware all those thousands of souls were when walking into the light. It also represents the current ignorant state of souls on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClUEYRQ2FdQ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
OP is just an agent of satan.

Bible exposes her here:

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Banilla: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Bible exposes her here:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Smh. Can you prove this without the Bible? No! undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:
Don't worry about him.
its taken care of.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:
DO US A FAVOUR AND MODIFY UR POST.
THANK YOU...
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Banilla: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:
DO US A FAVOUR AND MODIFY UR POST.
THANK YOU...

Delete it? Am I getting banned?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Bible exposes her here:

I've done my research and I'm confident about what I'm saying. I'm also posting as much verifiable evidence as I can gather. Whereas in your case, all you have is a book edited and compiled by Roman occultists who I've researched and studied their teachings for more than a decade

What does the Bible say about reincarnation? Why are there hundreds of documented evidences of kids remembering their past lives?

A set of Christians called the gnostics used to espouse the same knowledge I'm sharing in this thread but the Roman occultists hunted them down, killed them and removed their scriptures from the Bible before canonizing it and making Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire.

It's easy to sit comfortably in your bubble of ignorance and call me names when you haven't done 0.01% of the research I've done.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
This post answers my question of the light i saw myself facing along time ago...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:

Delete it? Am I getting banned?
No Banning on modified post... or is there
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

I've done my research and I'm confident about what I'm saying. I'm also posting as much verifiable evidence as I can gather. Whereas in your case, all you have is a book edited and compiled by Roman occultists who I've researched and studied teachings for more than a decade

What does the Bible say about reincarnation? Why are there hundreds of documented evidences of kids remembering their past lives?

A set of Christians called the gnostics used to espouse the same knowledge I'm sharing in this thread but the Roman occultists hunted them down, killed them and removed their scriptures from the Bible before canonizing it and making Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire.

It's easy to sit comfortably in your bubble of ignorance and call me names when you haven't done 0.01% of the research I've done.
WHY DO THEY REINCARNATE SOULS
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
You people should stop derailing the thread. angry

Ourtruth24, please you must complete this thread.

20 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Bible exposes her here:

U have not said anything...u just quoted a few verses that had light in it....

12 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by obinna58(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Illusionists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:

WHY DO THEY REINCARNATE SOULS

Read this threads. I talked extensively on the subject.

https://www.nairaland.com/7570802/figured-everything-out-final-thread
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

I've done my research and I'm confident about what I'm saying. I'm also posting as much verifiable evidence as I can gather. Whereas in your case, all you have is a book edited and compiled by Roman occultists who I've researched and studied teachings for more than a decade

Lol. You quoted some unknown occultic books without any repute and a TV cartoon and called them proves. Is that not laughable deception.

9 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Take your ignorant researches carried out in dark corners without any scientific prove back to your demons and tell them nairalanders are too in love with Jesus Christ.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
When you die you have two options, you either go into the tunnel of light, or you go in the opposite direction. When you go in the opposite direction you return back to the dimension you previously resided before reincarnating on earth.

Remember, free will is a universal principle and every soul has free will. That's why the reptilians will not force you into the trap at the point of death. It has to be your own decision, all they can do is trick you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. You quoted some unknown occultic books without any repute and a TV cartoon and called them proves. Is that not laughable deception.

Lol. I've not finished posting. Since you want evidence I'll give it to you. Continue reading the thread.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have not said anything...u just quoted a few verses that had light in it....
Everything that needs to be said have been said there.

Verses 1, 2, 3, and 4 introduces that Great Light as the creator of all things. And that going to that Light was the only way of salvation

Verse 5 says that Light exposes all the lies of evil demonic messengers like the OP, and those liars have not been able to understand how the Light keeps winning them.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Evidence 1 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60

Evidence 2 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsqOBUdK28

Evidence 3 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is

Evidence 4 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ty-TdWKM0[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Lol. I've not finished posting. Since you want evidence I'll give it to you. Continue reading the thread.

Scientific evidences, not some cartoon or lies from your fellow agents of darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Banilla: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Answer my question... undecided
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Everything that needs to be said have been said there.

Verses 1, 2, 3, and 4 introduces that Great Light as the creator of all things. And that going to that Light was the only way of salvation

Verse 5 says that Light exposes all the lies of evil demonic messengers like the OP, and those liars have not been able to understand how the Light keeps winning them.

How is the light in these verses u mentioned related to what the the evil light the op is talkimg about...... even the bible u are quoting said the devil disguises as light

12 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Banilla: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Scientific evidences, not some cartoon or lies from your fellow agents of darkness.
The irony! A theist versus a conspiracy theorist! Priceless grin

8 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:
Evidence 1 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2MCpzE8u0?t=60

Evidence 2 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsqOBUdK28

Evidence 3 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8vG4mA0is

Evidence 4 of reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ty-TdWKM0

Lol these are well known satanists channels and groups.

Give me scientific equations as proof or archeologist prooves

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol these are well known satanists channels and groups.

Give me scientific equations as proof or archeologist prooves

Here is verifiable, documented proof..

I'll still continue posting more.

Verified evidence 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXxC-nVsJY&t=8s

Verified evidence 2

https://thefreedomarticles.com/evidence-proof-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 3

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/140521/lifestyle-offbeat/article/3-yr-old-recalls-past-life-murder-identifies-killer-and-locates-his/

Verified evidence 4

https://newspunch.com/scientific-breakthrough-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 5

https://infinityexplorers.com/the-reincarnation-of-shanti-devi-the-girl-who-identified-her-previous-life-family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.