Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11384 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

How is the light in these verses u mentioned related to what the the evil light the op is talkimg about...... even the bible u are quoting said the devil disguises as light

Notice in his first original post, he said the Light. Capital letter L.

He is a satanist trying to drive people away from Jesus Christ the Light.

There is no other light after death except Light of Jesus.

The other option is not even lights, but complete hole of darkness spiralling downwards into a place of torment and pains. This is a place where OP wants good people to run to.

He is only doing the works of his master the devil

10 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol these are well known satanists channels and groups.

Give me scientific equations as proof or archeologist prooves
SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN CHURCH... OR ARE YOU NOW THE SATAN OF THIS FORUM..
THE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN LIKE U IS IMMATURED

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. You quoted some unknown occultic books without any repute and a TV cartoon and called them proves. Is that not laughable deception.

You are a fool if you believe God wants 10% of your money, God does not exist and even if he does he doesn't want anything from you ewu zambia at this age you still deh believe bible, go and watch free guy, birdman and squid game na for movies them deh hide the secret of life mumu man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Here is verifiable, documented proof..

I'll still continue posting more.

Verified evidence 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXxC-nVsJY&t=8s

Verified evidence 2

https://thefreedomarticles.com/evidence-proof-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 3

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/140521/lifestyle-offbeat/article/3-yr-old-recalls-past-life-murder-identifies-killer-and-locates-his/

Verified evidence 4

https://newspunch.com/scientific-breakthrough-reincarnation/

Verified evidence 5

https://infinityexplorers.com/the-reincarnation-of-shanti-devi-the-girl-who-identified-her-previous-life-family

No scientific proof here. still testimonies of people like Shanti and the other devilish members of the New Age cult

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blupen:
You are a fool if you believe God wants 10% of your money, God does not exist and even if he does he doesn't want anything from you ewu zambia at this age you still deh believe bible, go and watch free guy, birdman and squid game na for movies them deh hide the secret of life mumu man

Don't confuse secrete of satanist in movies with their evil agendas as life secrets. Doctrines of devils. Full of lies and deception.

Yes we all in Nairaland and Nigeria in large numbers will still believe in Jesus Christ till eternity to the pains of the devil your master.

Now see the prooves of Jesus christ the Lord who dies and resurrected. If you say a man is alive, one needs to see his actions and him doing things even if you can not see him. Jesus is alive and still does the thing He is well know for, Healing, Giving Life and Abudant Life:

Watch and become a follower of Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbXmE5F3GlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOVBYTL8OQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72FjZPcXqL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlA3rgYBduY

These are few examples of real provable events that have dates and locations that anyone can go and verify. Real life. Go and verify.

There are thousands of them. These are how good the Light is to ordinary people like you and me.

I pray you receive the Light in Jesus name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

The other option is not even lights, but complete hole of darkness spiralling downwards into a place of torment and pains. This is a place where OP wants good people to run to.

I WARNED YOU
BUT U THINK YOU ARE STURBORN
I AM ON YOUR TAIL NOW.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

No scientific proof here. still testimonies of people like Shanti and the other devilish members of the New Age cult

Do you know what scientific evidence even means? So documented evidence corroborated by researchers and news agencies isn't scientific? Lol

I'll stop responding to you cos you are clearly wasting my time and derailing the thread.

7 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:
SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN CHURCH... OR ARE YOU NOW THE SATAN OF THIS FORUM..
THE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN LIKE U IS IMMATURED

The Light will always shine in darkness and you guys won't ever spread your lies. Light has to shine on this forum too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by elipheleh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:

I WARNED YOU
BUT U THINK YOU ARE STURBORN
I AM ON YOUR TAIL NOW.

Lol. In Jesus name I command fire upon you.

Elementary spirits are too arrogant. That's the problem. You don't realize the Power of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Don't confuse secrete of satanist in movies with their evil agendas as life secrets. Doctrines of devils. Full of lies and deception.

Yes we all in Nairaland and Nigeria in large numbers will still believe in Jesus Christ till eternity to the pains of the devil your master.
I won't waste my time on you, you are an NPC by default.....they there make pastors deh cheat una with the name of "God" ignorant frog, no open your eyes and see the light......i pity you

10 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

So u think someone that actually died with Christ will be deceived of where he should be.
Heavenly matter no get riggin like INEC oooo...

.. is that what the book of Thessalonians and revelations told u.....??
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
How they're using your religious beliefs against you

Religion has programmed you to believe that at the moment of your death, a spiritual judgement type of scenario will take place(the biblical Judgement) and it will be expected of you to give your authority away to these beings (God or Angels) letting them decide your fate, so that when your time actually does come, you won't even question these beings and what they are doing with you.

Instead you will simply accept whatever they ask from you because everything will seem to be going as planned, since that's what religion programmed you to believe will happen when your physical life will end.

These entities take advantage of the fact that you have been continuously conditioned to believe in an afterlife saviour who will take you to the Heavens if you're a good boy.

Even if you're an atheist, when you see this "God" or "Jesus" figure right there in front of you in the astral, you may start to have second thoughts about what you thought about religion back on Earth and you will most likely end up accepting what these entities want you to do because your perception of reality can change in an instant in a shocking and surprising scenario like that.

Religion has also given you the sense of being a guilty sinner who has to worship, obey and pray to a certain God(depending on your religion) in the hopes of afterlife salvation. The real salvation is not coming from the parasitic entities who pretend to be our creators, it is coming from ourselves.

In order for this to happen, we have to become aware of what actually awaits us when we die so we can use our free will to put an end to this vicious reincarnation cycle.

The real, powerful, infinite, creator God (who has nothing to do with any religious movement) is already within you. You are Source energy. We are the saviours we have been waiting for and we don't need to give our power away to anybody.

8 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

So u think someone that actually died with Christ will be deceived of where he should be.
Heavenly matter no get riggin like INEC oooo...

.. is that what the book of Thessalonians and revelations told u.....??
Why you deh bother yourself with this fool weh them don use "bible" uproot his brains finish

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Past life regression hypnosis:

This is another research angle that corroborates information that I've gotten from other angles of research.

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy. He has posted thousands of past life regression sessions on youtube that explain what happens to the soul inbetween lives, how the Reptilians feed off of us energetically while we're physically on Earth and how they try to manipulate us into accepting reincarnation when we die by disguising themselves as religious figures in the astral.

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world but the following sessions are one of the most significant sessions he's posted in English that you need to see for yourself:

Session 1 : Entity masquerades as Jesus to entrap souls upon death

This is an investigative session on the reincarnation cycle to find out what happens to a soul inbetween lives and it shows how a soul is being deceived by astral entities to reincarnate back on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mh5cGA7RgM&

Session 2: This session shows how Reptilian entities interfere with us during and after our lives on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAnbS494zM&

Session 3: This session reveals stuff about alien technology and how entities use religions in their favour and against us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFOecADZeM&

Session 4: Another session which reveals that Earth acts as a soul reincarnation trap for anyone who decides to incarnate here which confirms the information coming from the other sources with other clients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqCLvn8TSw

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by fr3do(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and light

5 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
I wonder why Africans get so emotional when it comes to religion. SMH.

6 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by FuckYourFather(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
You see this Scam called "CHRISTIANITY, JESUS CHRIST & HOLY BIBLE shit i have always hated it from day one.
bloody liars and brainwashers deceiving gullible moronic followers

7 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Do you know what scientific evidence even means? So documented evidence corroborated by researchers and news agencies isn't scientific? Lol

I'll stop responding to you cos you are clearly wasting my time and derailing the thread.
Ourtruth24 please i have a question blessed one but it is totally unrelated to the topic, am i free to ask??
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nia69:
I wonder why Africans get so emotional when it comes to religion. SMH.

What's even funny is that it's not even our religion, it was handed to us by our enslavers. Yet, we take it more seriously than they do.

The old testament for instance is mainly Jewish history, but a black man in Africa knows it better than he knows his own history. It's pathetic.

26 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blupen:
Ourtruth24 please i have a question blessed one but it is totally unrelated to the topic, am free to ask??

Sure, go ahead.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:
You see this Scam called "CHRISTIANITY, JESUS CHRIST & HOLY BIBLE shit i have always hated it from day one.
bloody liars and brainwashers deceiving gullible moronic followers
Guy becalming down...
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

don't mind him, na real ewu gambia, mumu Christian, Mumu people, Bleep JESUS CHRIST!!
You have freedom of speech not freedom after speech...

5 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Dreg05: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
cc: FuckYourFather
FuckYourFather:

Command that fire to first enter your head and reset your brain, you these Christian dimweets.
I will let this one pass but i will moderate the rest.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by FuckYourFather(f): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:
my dad have freedom of speech not freedom after speech...
eeyah sorry o, rip in advance for him
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:

Sure, go ahead.
Ourtruth24
I always see birds flying around me, sometimes i see birds come out from another dimention, sometimes they sing when am passing them by or flap their wings, i see bird fly above me around 1:30am when i go outside to urinate, there was a time i was about to make a huge mistake in my life and there was this bird that cried all night to me as if i was the only one hearing the sound of this bird, i can't say everything here but blessed one what does this mean??

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by FuckYourFather(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dreg05:

I am a useless boy tired of life i want to go and kill myself.

please carry on make sure you succeed

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Steep(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
OurTruth24:
When you die you have two options, you either go into the tunnel of light, or you go in the opposite direction. When you go in the opposite direction you return back to the dimension you previously resided before reincarnating on earth.

Remember, free will is a universal principle and every soul has free will. That's why the reptilians will not force you into the trap at the point of death. It has to be your own decision, all they can do is trick you.
Delusion, the dead have zero power over anything, when you die without accepting the salvation of Jesus christ, you instantly find yourself in hell.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

There was a woman who died in my street, as she was dieing she was screaming that she was in fire. You don't get to decide anything when you die. It is only when you are alive you accept God's gift of eternal life which is through Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

don't mind him, na real ewu gambia, mumu Christian, Mumu people, Bleep JESUS CHRIST!!
Lol there is no jesus christ, okay who write bible? moses
Okay but nobody know where them bury this moses.......just imagine deh cheap lie people fall for, the one weh deh pain me pass be say them write for bible say joshua stop time?? what a joke
nobody and nothing can stop time
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by birdman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Now see the prooves of Jesus christ the Lord who dies and resurrected. If you say a man is alive, one needs to see his actions and him doing things even if you can not see him. Jesus is alive and still does the thing He is well know for, Healing, Giving Life and Abudant Life:

Watch and become a follower of Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbXmE5F3GlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOVBYTL8OQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72FjZPcXqL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlA3rgYBduY

These are few examples of real provable events that have dates and locations that anyone can go and verify. Real life. Go and verify.

There are thousands of them. These are how good the Light is to ordinary people like you and me.

I pray you receive the Light in Jesus name.

I wont have seen this is they didnt quote my name grin . Very moving and thank you for sharing!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tithing: Where Does The Money Go? / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.