Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can U Marry A Single Parent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Single Parent (1021 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Would You Marry a Single Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Single Parent by mariejane(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
urgent answers needed please,
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by ssRhino: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2007
what is wrong with a single parents that cant be dated, nor married to, if she is single and yu see that child that she has on da street, cant or wont u take care of that child? if you are dating or marry the mother, will the child sleep on your bed or ur own space of the bed, will that child eat your own food? i am sure not, the only prb is that the child might feel scared of losing the love of the mother to the man or share the love of the mother, which you as the man has to make the child to trust you enuf, just look and see the child as yours and you will all live together happily ever after, let the mother know how u feel
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by CrazyMan(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
I don’t think so.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
Yes, I can marry a single parent.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by ssRhino: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2007
Infact, i have found out that single parents are more responsible, relaible, and sure of what they want in a relationship.
The downside though is the fact that they'll always suspect you of being as bad as the niggaz that left them, sad cry
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by jewelking(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2007
ADELEBO? meen as a man i dont think i can marry a single mother. u see my parent will think i am under a spell. i cant at all.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by ssRhino: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
cool grin lol
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by esilove(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
YES, I CAN DO THAT.

REMEMBER ITS NOT HER FAULT
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by pterygott(f): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2007
i see no reason wy not]
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by Phiniter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2007
Any one in the house
like to meet one
seriously cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by adekennis(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2007
Me grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by angolag(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2007
@Poster
If she is not above 40 yrs I can do with her.Remember its not always good to marry somebody who is much more older than you are.Most especialy when the age different is up 18 or 20 yrs.Though single mother can be caring sometimes.Though I will like to be pet to them lol.Is any one in here? wink
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by Phiniter(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2007
adekennis:

Me grin grin grin grin

then lets kick it off, NAIRALANDERS YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO MY WEDDING
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by mariejane(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
i think i should make sum things clear,am talkin about a girl marring a single parent
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by theffanyi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
i will just plant my own and go my way ;d

Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by trendy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
i can. if i am head over heels in love with him
But. i really dont want the extra package
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by Gamba(f): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
I can but before i go into it, serious investigation has to be carried out on him to know the circumstances that led to his being a single parent , so that i don't end up like his ex- cry
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by efuah(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
Gamba:

I can but before i go into it, serious investigation has to be carried out on him to know the circumstances that led to his being a single parent , so that i don't end up like his ex- cry
word
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by m4mabbey: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
maryin
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
No.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by angelchi(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i dnt no
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by Bosdem(f): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2007
Me o, i can't , cos it might be difficult trying to please the child, cos he might never see u as a parent irrespective of watever u do.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by kilasos(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
it`s easier if both parties have kids,
there are alot of things to consider like
1.The age of the kid(s)if they are quite young they will love and respect you like a mom,if they re a bit matured they wont,especially if their mom is still in the scene.
2.How well do you love him,if not alot,the kids might strain the relationship.
these reasons not withstanding you can still marry him.
search your heart and see if you have any doubts.
Re: Can U Marry A Single Parent by waxyweller: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
Common dating i cant date ADELEBO , Do U know what it is expired Pussy, i cant even love her kid %100 like mine, so why suffer myself dating her not to talk of marry, i can marry her on one condition IF SHE WILL BE PAYING ME SALARY FOR MARRYING HER grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Addicted! / Have You Noticed / You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.