Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) (35755 Views)

Buhari Holds Talks With Buratai,efcc Chair, Governors, Others In Mecca / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Binancian:
Evil people
Ipob no be evil abi
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by thisisit: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
TERRORISTS MEETY
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Uchefame(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nawa ooo, I think buratai and oshiomole should contest for the most ugly Man in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Racoon:
Someone that supposed to have been arrested, tried by ICPC/EFCC for economic sabotage in the arms probe scandal and ICC criminal prosecution for gruesome human rights violation and atrocities is here seen in league with his mentor. It is just a function of time.

Lawless nation don't worry about those things
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by lymestim: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
buratai = burantashi
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Buratai is around, Igbos should try nonsense in Lagos tomorrow and body go tell them

Which buratai? A failed General that could not capture ordinary lowlife 'shecow' 🤣
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
The evil duo that have destroyed Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
WHEN A LIZARD MEETS WITH ALAMGBA

Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
Buratai has many questions to answer concerning the operations of Boko Haram in this country.
Questions like what and what?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lemmy123:
See their shoes... Aboki go always be aboki
Those shoes are sufficient to feed you and your wretched family till eternity.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
"An Interim Government headed by Buratai Loading until we claim our mandate"
- what goes on in the heads of alumni of the Obidîot School of Container Politics 😂
The transition must be smooth and peaceful on the 29th of May 2023.

All hands are on deck to coronate Bola Tinubu as the King of Nigeria and the GCFR. There's nothing that will stop Bola Tinubu from being sworn in on the 29th of May 2023. It's his destiny.

Congratulations Tinubu!

Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by tyinfinity: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
In case obi wants to escape border like ojukwu.buratai should arrest Pandora
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
lol what questions just leave these two guys nothing would be done to them this is Nigeria
Dreal1247:
Buratai has many questions to answer concerning the operations of Boko Haram in this country.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Meeting on killing Igboho by all means?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
This duo reacts violently like acid..

What a disaster both of them have been..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyinfinity:
In case obi wants to escape border like ojukwu.buratai should arrest Pandora
why should he be arrested?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Failure meets incompetent equals to nonsense discussion...

Burantashi needs to be arrested
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by orisa37: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
REVIEWING NOTES ON BOKOHARAM, MACBAN AND FULANI HERDSMEN. AND ON BENI, CAMEROON AND NIGER REPUBLICS CURRENCIES REVALUATION.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by winner37(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
I like this buhari now he is looking youngee an healthy now he is about leaving office 🤪🤪
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Those shoes are sufficient to feed you and your wretched family till eternity.

Says someone who begging to feed... Open your mouth again and I'll fill it with my piss

Omo ake
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Namigotalktru: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Strategic wetin? Before this one will go and start problem that did not exist before. What is he doing in Nigeria instead of at his post helping Nigerians in Benin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by McGeorge1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
No be this same Buratai wey tif billions be this?

Dey play
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Jackson105: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Westchester:
Two brain dead urchins who lacked competency and basic intelligence on how to run their offices are here smiling like a burnt goat undecided
Buratai and Buhari are two of the worse things that happened to Nigeria from 2015 up till now.
Two clowns and now we have a demented old and senile drug lord from Iragbiji selected to be president in the last sham of an election conducted By eye neck angry
He will never be president of Nigeria and will never be regarded as a president, You don’t become a president by appointment, he was appointed and not voted. undecided tongue

Sha don't hurt yourself 😁😁.

Tinubu will rule you and your papa.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lemmy123:

Says someone who begging to feed... Open your mouth again and I'll fill it with my piss

Omo ake
Go feed ya family first, they need it
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by gawu1: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dodon Ipob pig terrorists.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2023
I don't think you know the criteria to be a General in the Army but if you do, you won't call them dead brains. I also don't think any of your family member has ever been a General
Westchester:
Two brain dead urchins who lacked competency and basic intelligence on how to run their offices are here smiling like a burnt goat undecided
Buratai and Buhari are two of the worse things that happened to Nigeria from 2015 up till now.
Two clowns and now we have a demented old and senile drug lord from Iragbiji selected to be president in the last sham of an election conducted By eye neck angry
He will never be president of Nigeria and will never be regarded as a president, You don’t become a president by appointment, he was appointed and not voted. undecided tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Go feed ya family first, they need it

Yen yen yen... Fvcckking lepar... Alatenuje

Get off my manhood, or yo fagg too?? Damn 😣😂
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2023

Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by Westchester(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I don't think you know the criteria to be a General in the Army but if you do, you won't call them dead brains. I also don't think any of your family member has ever been a General

In Nigeria you don’t have to merit a position to be in it, just have money or connections. If we do things based on merit and capacity Buhari will never be president of this country
Re: President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Some people merit some certain position. Because Buhari did not further his education in civil does not mean he did not merit to be a President. Buhari Is a no nonsense man right from his days as a military officer
Westchester:

In Nigeria you don’t have to merit a position to be in it, just have money or connections. If we do things based on merit and capacity Buhari will never be president of this country

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani