Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) (43445 Views)

Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
He's an old drug lord who wants to destroy Nigeria from where Buhari stopped
Omoawoke:

What's his crime
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
The problem for you (and all of us, I should add) is that the will of the 10,000 prevails in the end. That is what has happened since the dawn of the 4th republic.

Yes, there is voter apathy.
Yes, there is separatist agitation in different parts of the country.
Biut have any of these problems nullified any of our election results? No they haven't. Elections take place (as they have since 1999) and the results are binding on all. The 10,000 effectively decide for 100 million. You may not like it but it is what it is.

The long term solution is for more people to be invested in the entire democratic process (and not just elections alone).

^^^
I'm not sure who "you guys" are...

You haven't said anything new as such. Yes, we all know Nigeria's problems are of a deeply structural kind. We all agree on that. But what solution do you propose? Do you propose a referendum on the key issues? Do you propose a conference of ethnic nationalities? Do you propose yet another constitutional conference? If you do, how will you choose delegates to represent you at the discussion? Will you elect new delegates or your current elected lawmakers will represent you? Remember we have had constitutional conferences in the past? How did they go?

It is one thing to list Nigeria's many problems. It is quite another to have workable proposals on how to solve them. You say the foundation is rotten and needs to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. Okay. How exactly do you propose this to be done?

^^^
grin

Ok.

Yet again, I want a primer on exactly how this "casting down" and "starting from the ground up" will play out in real terms. In ordinary, everyday language state exactly how you intend to do this?

All of you "One Nigeria" advocates that I correctly refer to as "Unity Beggars!"
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Fujiyama: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

All of you "One Nigeria" advocates that I correctly refer to as "Unity Beggars!"
'
^^^
I engaged you because I expected to have a productive exchange.

I don't know how that turns me into a 'unity beggar' (whatever that means). undecided

Do have a good day. smiley
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Fujiyama: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Yet again, I want a primer on exactly how this "casting down" and "starting from the ground up" will play out in real terms. In ordinary, everyday language state exactly how you intend to do this?

I do NOT think you really understand what the problem of Nigeria is, because if you do, your question should not have arisen! The premise on which Nigeria is based (Constitution) is faulty and the Fulanis would die and go to HELL before they would agree to amend any part of the constitution that would favor everybody. The only solution is to disintegrate the country and let the different ethnic nationalities go their separate ways. Each group would then come up with their own Constitution that they would be proud to proclaim, "We the people......." That's a start.

^^^
Ok. I will engage you one last time.

You are quite clear on the "why".

The question now is the "how".

How does the disintegration take place in practice? How? You have not given any plans.

If you were given a megaphone and a platform to speak on this issue you would have to provide details on the "how".

You called me a unity beggar grin earlier without knowing anything about my political views on the future (or lack of it) of Nigeria. My question is a simple one: how do you intend to achieve disintegration? I asked you earlier about the nuts and bolts of a conference of ethnic nationalities or a referendum but you chose to ignore that and continue with emotional outbursts.

Once again, how?
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Ok. I will engage you one last time.

You are quite clear on the "why".

The question now is the "how".

How does the disintegration take place in practice? How? You have not given any plans.

If you were given a megaphone and a platform to speak on this issue you would have to provide details on the "how".

You called me a unity beggar grin earlier without knowing anything about my political views on the future (or lack of it) of Nigeria. My question is a simple one: how do you intend to achieve disintegration? I asked you earlier about the nuts and bolts of a conference of ethnic nationalities or a referendum but you chose to ignore that and continue with emotional outbursts.

Once again, how?

Before I answer any more of your questions or address your harangue, could you tell me what ethnicity you are?
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

'
^^^
I engaged you because I expected to have a productive exchange.

I don't know how that turns me into a 'unity beggar' (whatever that means). undecided

Do have a good day. smiley

From all indications, you seem like you're an advocate for One Nigeria, I might be wrong but I doubt it. And as far as I am concerned, once you're advocating for Nigeria to remain as one country, you're a "UNITY BEGGAR!" I am not sure how else to explain it to you. You might disagree with the label but it would be very disingenuous on your part to ask me to explain how advocacy for ONE NIGERIA makes you a "Unity Beggar."
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by busybay: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Onye Ngwa idiot
NwekereNdoki:

Mumu person.

Go and check the meaning of flash flood and flood.

That there was rain and the drainage did not work as expected does not mean the road is bad as it was before. Mumu

This was Ngwa Road before.

Is it the same way like this after the rain droped finish?
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Speedition: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Ghosts did.

How is your president SELECT doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Campaign Car In Calabar Spotted This Evening(photos) / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.